Starting my diary..

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Musicat
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Starting my diary..

Post by Musicat »

Hi! I started this diet today and maybe its easier for me to keep in track and get some advice to post it in the forum. I always had acne problem since I was really young and having problem to sleep at night. I have been to many doctors in the past 10 years and nothing worked for me. I am about to give up but then I found this and this will be my last hope :lol:

22years old / 157cm / 48kg

My meal for today:

3 Apple
2 Banana
5 Cherry Tomato
1/2 Cucumber
1 Avocado
3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
50g Raw Salmon

1790kcal
RRM
Administrator

Re: Starting my diary..

Post by RRM »

Welcome Musicat !!
Musicat wrote: I always had acne problem since I was really young
Since what age?
What kind of acne do you have?
(cystic? small red ones? yellow heads?)
and having problem to sleep at night.
Egg yolks!
You need fresh raw egg yolks. Please read the threads about separating yolks from whites in the animal food section.
You are probably serotonin sensitive; are you getting a little depressed in the winter? (where do you live?)
Does sunlight exposure make you really happy?
I am about to give up but then I found this and this will be my last hope :lol:
Dont give up, your chances are very good with this diet.
22years old / 157cm / 48kg
Male or female?
My meal for today:
Please consume a bit more fruits / juices and split that up in about 32 meals (1 meal / 30 minutes),
to keep your blood energy level up.
If not, you will probably get tired and give up on the diet.
Every time your energy level goes down a bit (feeling less energetic) you need to eat / drink something.
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

Thanks for answering ^^
Since what age?
What kind of acne do you have?
(cystic? small red ones? yellow heads?)
Since I was 12/13
Its more like small red ones, but sometimes a few bigger on the cheek.
Egg yolks!
You need fresh raw egg yolks. Please read the threads about separating yolks from whites in the animal food section.
You are probably serotonin sensitive; are you getting a little depressed in the winter? (where do you live?)
Does sunlight exposure make you really happy?
I did read about that , but my parents dont really want me to comsume raw egg yolks. Although I am planning to explain more to them and give it a try. I think everyone living in my country is really happy to see sunligh since most people travel to spain on vacation. I am living in Norway and there is not much sunlight.

I am not sure about the depressing part.
Male or female?
Female
Please consume a bit more fruits / juices and split that up in about 32 meals (1 meal / 30 minutes),
to keep your blood energy level up.
If not, you will probably get tired and give up on the diet.
Every time your energy level goes down a bit (feeling less energetic) you need to eat / drink something.
I am planning to make some OJ tomorow, but do I have always have to eat so frequently? I am on holiday so I can eat whenever I want now. But at work I cant go to drink something every 30mins...
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

Its actually both red acne and some with yellow heads. (these with yellow heads heal faster)

Maybe I should mention that this have been going up and down. In a period of time I have alot of breakout and even itchy, so itchy that I will scratch til it bleed. But in a period of time I will be really clean on my skin. I dont know the reason, the period can be 1week/ 1month / half year.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Musicat wrote:Since I was 12/13
Thats normal.
my parents dont really want me to comsume raw egg yolks. Although I am planning to explain more to them and give it a try.
Yes, please do so.
Try to explain that you want to try this as a sleep medication.
Read about the role of cholesterol in this, and try to explain that to them in your own words.
http://www.waiworld.com/waisays/disease ... ssion.html
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-cholesterol.html
Tell them that you want to try this as an experiment, to see if it makes you sleep better.
do I have always have to eat so frequently? ... But at work I cant go to drink something every 30mins...
You dont have to go for a drink.
You can drink from a small box or bottle with a straw.
Or you can snack sun-dried fruits.
What kind of work do you do?
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

How many egg yolks do I need in a day to see the result? I see its different for many people

I am still a student, but working part time in a kindergarden.
So I cant eat/ drink juice infront of the kids or walk away every 30min.
But I can think of a solution is to buy a bottle that they cant see whats inside and just tell them its water *white lie* :twisted: lol
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Musicat wrote:How many egg yolks do I need in a day to see the result? I see its different for many people
Yes, its different, so we will have to experiment.
You may start with one egg yolk daily, and after 3 days you up that to 2 daily, then 3 daily etc,
until the desired effects.
Please consume the egg yolks at night, about an hour before you go to bed.
I can think of a solution is to buy a bottle that they cant see whats inside and just tell them its water *white lie* :twisted: lol
Ha ha, perfect! :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Put your diet in the Nutrient Calculator to see how much energy you're getting per day. It should be at least about 2000kcal.
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

I have started with the first egg yolk today! But I am still not used to the frequent small meals... and got alot of new breakout today. That I think its because of my menstruation. :roll:
Oscar » Thu 31 Mar 2011 00:47
Put your diet in the Nutrient Calculator to see how much energy you're getting per day. It should be at least about 2000kcal.
Put your diet in the url to see how much energy you're getting per day. It should be at least about 2000kcal.
I am using it everyday, but I eat around 1700 even before I started this diet. So I dont think I need to try eating more then what I usually do?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well, my mother is 79 years old, she is 150cm tall, weighs 42kg, and is moderately active. She consumes around 2000kcal per day. 1700kcal is definitely on the low side there. You could slowly increase your intake, and maybe drink some juice, that makes it easier. It takes a while to get everything sorted out, so take your time. :)
dime

Post by dime »

I don't think comparing like that really works :) Maybe your mother doesn't absorb all the calories (because of age for example), maybe she's more active, and so on.
If 1700kcal works for me then I don't see why would I increase it. If it's too little I'll surely start getting tired at some point, and I'd know I need more calories.
So my suggestion would be keep it at that level, see how it goes and adjust as necessary. Ideally you wouldn't bother about calories and eat according to your energy needs, but this seems to be quite hard to manage in the beginning and without drinking juice.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dime wrote:If it's too little I'll surely start getting tired at some point
The reason why we stress getting enough calories,
is because her parents will surely press her to stop this diet if she loses weight...
Also, its very discouraging if you feel tired and depressed due to a lack of energy.
So, especially in the beginning, its essential to eat enough;
in the beginning, this diet is already hard enough as it is.
Musicat wrote:got alot of new breakout today.
Its probably lots of whiteheads / yellowheads, right?
You started on march 28. Its april 1 now...
In the first week of the diet its normal for the trapped sebum and pus to finally reach the surface of the skin,
because now the sebum canals are no longer pinched off.
Thats the white heads / yellow heads.
Thats a good sign.
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

Thanks Oscar, Dime and RRM

I will see how its goes and adjust to it, but I already feel like I am always in the kitchen now lol

Its probably lots of whiteheads / yellowheads, right?
I think its more with small red ones in my forehead. I only got 1 yellowheads on my cheek area.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dont worry, you will see good results soon.
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

RRM » Fri 01 Apr 2011 19:52
Dont worry, you will see good results soon.
I hope so :lol:
But I have heard that so many times from doctors now... :roll: I will give it sometime ^^

My mom have asked me a few times about eating too much fruits.
Because fruits is high in sugar and there are some diseas that can be caused by too high sugar intake.

I am not sure how I should answer her in that lol any ideas?

EDIT:

I also found out in the calculator that I am not eating enough fat. But I dont know where I should get that from...
I am already using OO in OJ and Salad.
Last edited by Musicat on Sat 02 Apr 2011 12:02, edited 1 time in total.