26 days off accutane, the pimples are comming back :(

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
waipete
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: 26 days off accutane, the pimples are comming back :(

Post by waipete »

Wow I just realized how closely I must stick to this diet or I get little to no results, acne wise. I will eat 1 cooked meal in 1-2 days and I get horrible acne like I almost wasn't on the diet. Had to go serve 1000+ banquets for 3 days with horrid acne because I experimented with Munch foods. I had to go to the washroom every hour to pop new zits before going out to serve, embarrassing but yet I got through it easily because I accepted the consequences of my munching. But today being day 3 on my diet and my acne is so bad I called into work today don't even feel like leaving my room.

I suppose I'm just gonna drop any hope of munching out and sticking to the diet as 100% as possible. I feel great otherwise just my face is not looking so great.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 3 photo log
Waipete - 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
waipete

Post by waipete »

This is actually day 3 photo and the previous one is actually day 2

Day 3 photo log
Waipete - 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Sorry guys for stopping the photo log.

As I am now, I stopped wai due to losing my job and having to live with my parents. I have no money and have to eat their food. I expected the usual breakouts as usual, but nothing came too fierce as I feared the dreaded 52pimples a day. Some days came worse and some days my face was not bad, so I began experimentation with foods. First I tried no grains/milk for a week which is very hard, and I found nothing remarkable. I tried no meat and failed a couple times, but it seemed to have the most effects and on the second time of failure it was because I went on a binge drink for 4 days, and still yet I tried to avoid meat, I ate 2 beef patties and a slice of pizza, and a lots of sashimi/sushi from a Japanese restaurant. Oh man the day I sobered up I broke out pretty bad, and the next day was the breakout from hell, and it was one of the most downest moments of my life. All I had to say that it was the worst breakout of my life, and I didn't leave my room for 2 and a half days in which I barely ate, only eating some pudding and some kraft penut butter with toast and some sips of OO. My skin started to improve day by day however until today 6 days later where my skin looks very much healed and I only had 3 pimples waking up. I haven't even touched meat except for a peice of suishi my sister bought (some of my family is starting to like sushi =D) , and been eating everything unhealthy, I've actually eaten little to no fruits since I moved down here.

Now I want to continue not eating cooked meat for now anyways, committing to never drinking again, and plan to going back 100% wai in the future like I always wished to be.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Welcome back, waipete.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Thanks RRM.

so it's been 9 days since I ate meat and haven't drank, and my skin continues to improve, still getting 3 pimples and I'm sure that could go away if I went 100% wai. Currently I'm eating anything under the sun non meat, stuff like wheat, milk, spices, salty fried foods, cooked, vegetables, fruit from a can, tea, beans, peanut butter. I never really thought that the thing causing the majority of 'MY' acne was cooked meat, and when I look back it always happened that way. I haven't ate any meat raw or cooked in the past 9 days, and I have an inkling that even raw meat at high amounts can break me out too. I need my protein! Ugh my Mom told me made plans to take me out tonight for some drinks to celebrate my belated birthday she missed, and I'm thinking "uhhhh? ooo k :/". Me being the alcoholic I am it's tough to resist and even tougher to deny my mother, and she will take it very personal and get very angry at me. I'll probably end up drinking, but I will have no meat at all. I guess after this I have to let people in my life know my stance on drinking, so I can get support rather then negative influences. That's all I have to say, at least now I will be able to find out if alcohol breaks me out :/
waipete

Post by waipete »

Yeah so I went on a binge drink again for 4 days, but I didn't eat any cooked meat.. I ate some fresh raw salmon, which was the best thing EVER! My mother didn't like the idea that I was not eating meat, so she bought me some raw fresh salmon :) I still broke out however, not as bad (still bad however) as my last 4 day binge, but now I can say alcohol does give me acne. It's more reason for me to sober up too. I been sober for 5 days sober and my face is beginning to heal again. I'm going to try and be meat free for 3 weeks. I'm thinking this will clear me up well enough, then try adding in raw meat and eggs. Looking forward to the results.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you for reporting, its very interesting!