26 days off accutane, the pimples are comming back :(

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
waipete
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: 26 days off accutane, the pimples are comming back :(

Post by waipete »

abicahsoul wrote:Yes, for oranges that's not a good idea. You don't need an extractor for oranges you need a citrus press, a juice press. One where you cut the oranges in halves and squeeze them on a cone.. if u can find an electric that's the best.
I'd take it back, because I think the small blades are like a mixer, and as far as I understand that's not so good? Or?
Yeah I'm looking to order online now hmmm...http://www.amazon.ca/Strauss-Stainless- ... 68&sr=8-44

DAY 3 1 big pimple came + 2 smaller ones, felt very discouraged but still kept on. Been having dreams about eating munchfoods without knowing what I was doing then later thinking "nooooo what have I done?" very similar to the dreams I had when I first stopped drinking, dreaming I was having a drink. I know these dreams will go away.

DAY 4 pimples were gone :D I felt good all day, ate well enough, switched from superstore noname loblaw inc 100% extra virgin olive oil to superstores President's choice loblaw extra vigin olive oil cold pressed. I liked the taste of the old stuff although it left a tingly sore throat feeling for about 10 seconds, the new stuff taste worse and has that same feeling, but I switched because I think maybe the old stuff was not the right kind, as it was only 4.50$ for 750ml and this one is 9$ for 1000ml, some of the more expensive brand names were about 15$-19$ per 1000ml :shock: .

DAY 5 (today) Woke up with pimples :( like 5 of them, all medium to small though. A bit discouraged but I'm hoping this new oil will bring me closer to 100% wai + now I'm going to start using demineralized water on my face instead of the shower filters water just to be sure I'm doing this right. Had another food dream felt bad when I woke up but was relieved when I realized it was only just a dream :).
waipete

Post by waipete »

Also last night I lathered the oil all over my face, the stuff made me itchy a little.. I wonder could this have caused a breakout, the oil doesn't say cold pressed so I'm suspicious, I didn't even need the oil on my face I just did it for smoothness in the morning but I really don't care if my skin is smooth as long as it's not flaking off with dry skin I'm fine.

here is their claim on the product.
http://www.sangsters.com/news.php?news=58

Is the oil even necessary for my face? The dryness state my skin is in is the accutane dry effect seems to almost be over just a few dryspots on my face, the beard area mostly.
waipete

Post by waipete »

100% organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
-no trans fat
-no cholesterol
-no hexane
-rich in lauric acid
-ideal high heat cooking oil
-soothing body oil
Ingredients: 100% raw certified organic extra virgin coconut oil
Sangster's Coconut Oil is Raw, Extra virgin and pure white not refined, deodorized or bleached. Savor it's naturally rich aroma and light taste. Sangster's Coconut oil is also organic so it's free from pesticides, GMO and hexane.

I fear it not being cold pressed might be wrong.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

No extra virgin should mean it is cold pressed. It sounds alright. So, apart from itchiness, did you feel that the skin was smoother the next day? And just use the oil on your dry spots if you don't want it everywhere. It is up to you. It is said to helps some with acne as well. But that might be individual.
It is also great to eat. :D
But I would give it a try a few days on the skin if you're dry, and if your itchiness doesn't persist or become worse.
waipete

Post by waipete »

abicahsoul wrote:No extra virgin should mean it is cold pressed. It sounds alright. So, apart from itchiness, did you feel that the skin was smoother the next day? And just use the oil on your dry spots if you don't want it everywhere. It is up to you. It is said to helps some with acne as well. But that might be individual.
It is also great to eat. :D
But I would give it a try a few days on the skin if you're dry, and if your itchiness doesn't persist or become worse.
Thanks for the reply, it's good to know puts me at ease. The itching I think I was overreacting as I was just as itchy as I normally am.

Woke up and went to use the washroom, had some mild diarrhea, stool was the same light brown color. I forgot to mention that I have been gassier the usual since i started the diet, I'm usually a gassy person, but this diet makes me pass gas constantly, no stomach pains though.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

To diminish gas: replace whole fruits with (sieved) juices,
and no fruits after egg yolks / fish (but the other way around).
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:To diminish gas: replace whole fruits with (sieved) juices,
and no fruits after egg yolks / fish (but the other way around).
Thanks for moving the topic as I felt it belonged here too :) I have been eating egg yolks in my last meal of the day. Gotta get quick on ordering a hand juicer.

DAY6 few pimples came and gone. Skin on body felt dry and scaly for some reason.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote: DAY6 few pimples came and gone.
thats good.
Skin on body felt dry and scaly for some reason.
Yes, the reason is that now your skin is adapting to the decreased need for sebum,
and often the body overcompensates until it gets it right.
Just a matter of time.
In the meantime, apply oil to the skin to protect it against dehydration / dryness.
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 6 forgot to mention I got diarrhea again!
DAY 7 no more diarrhea
DAY8-10 few smaller/medium pimples come in go day in out dryness on dry patches on my the sides of my belly go rough n soft like RPM said.

Still waiting on juicer to be delivered. salmon tonight! :D

Not sure if this is related but my sternum bone used to easily crack after injuring it doing a stretch that was about 3 months ago, a lot of pain for the first month, I can't even crack it if I tried. I searched online and was astonished at how many people had this problem, even for years, and no one had any solutions. The reason being it's almost impossible for a chest injury to fully heal because we use it everyday. Does this diet also help speedily heal muscle injuries also?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote:Does this diet also help speedily heal muscle injuries also?
I dont think so.

BTW: could you please list everything that you eat on a normal day?
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:could you please list everything that you eat on a normal day?
I try to eat about 12 fruit a day (sometimes I eat less about 8 due to work! but im working on it) mostly medium oranges, medium apples w/o skin, medium bananas, each fruit with 1 10ml teaspoon of OO. eat half a tomato w/o skin and a half/full cucumber w/o skin with 2 teaspoons of OO and 3 eggs yolks b4 bed.

This morning i woke up broke out pretty bad about 7 medium sized pimples, 5 around my mustache area and one on the chin and near the side of my nose. The only thing I ate I could think of was about 60g of raw salmon b4 bed instead of 3 egg yolks. The fish is from the supermarket, Fresh Atlantic Salmon, I had eaten this before about 9 days prior, the fish smelt fresh (odorless).
waipete

Post by waipete »

amazingly the 4 of the 7 pimples vanished with 30 minutes of noticing them after I woke up, without even touching my face! I got the juicer today, tested it out and it took about 3 1/2 oranges for a cup (250ml) so It would probably take about 10 oranges to make 700ml + 50ml of OO + sugar (that enough for my 8 and a half hour shift?), cucumber and tomato+ 10ml of OO eat yolk/fish after work, 2 fruit (apple orange or banana) + 10ml of OO before work.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote:The only thing I ate I could think of was about 60g of raw salmon b4 bed instead of 3 egg yolks.
Right before bed?
Its better to eat the fish / yolks a few hours prior to going to bed.
waipete wrote:amazingly the 4 of the 7 pimples vanished with 30 minutes of noticing them after I woke up
Yes, thats typical for eating raw protein right before going to bed (if thats what you did).
It would probably take about 10 oranges to make 700ml + 50ml of OO + sugar (that enough for my 8 and a half hour shift?)
That depends on how much sugar you add, and how much active you are.
do you know how much energy did you use on average, before this diet?
Please submit all the food that you eat on an average day to the nutrient calculator,
so that you know how much calories it provides you with.
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:Right before bed?
Its better to eat the fish / yolks a few hours prior to going to bed.
I ate then I laid down watching a movie, fell asleep after it was over it was 1hour 32 minutes long, fell asleep within 10 minutes.
RPM wrote: Please submit all the food that you eat on an average day to the nutrient calculator,
so that you know how much calories it provides you with.
RDA: FDA Children, 0-0.5yr (60cm/24in, 6kg/13lb)

Your selection:
[Item 1] 1units of Apple (Malus sylvestris), no skin, [1],
[Item 2] 7units of Orange (Citrus sinensis), no peel, Calif. navel, [1],
[Item 3] 4units, big of Banana (Musa X paradisiaca), [1],
[Item 4] 1units of Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum), red, ripe, yr avg, [1][2][4],
[Item 5] 1units, medium of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), peeled, [1][2],
[Item 6] 70ml (milliliters) of Olive oil (Olea europea), [1],
[Item 7] 3units of Chicken egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1].

Weight:.................................2089.59g

Nutrients...............................Quantity..............RDA

Energy..................................1816.44kcal ......650.00kcal
Carbohydrate.............................272.04g ..............?g
Fat.......................................83.78g ..............?g
Protein...................................26.42g ..........13.00g
Water...................................1696.39ml .............?ml
Fiber.....................................41.26g ..............?g

Vitamins
Vitamin A, RE (Retinol Equivalent).......606.20mcg .......375.00mcg
-Beta-carotene...........................833.75mcg ............?mcg no data:1,2,3,6
Vitamin B1, Thiamin........................1.37mg ..........0.30mg
Vitamin B2, Riboflavin.....................1.34mg ..........0.40mg
Vitamin B3, Niacin/Nicotinamide............6.88mg ..........5.00mg
Vitamin B5, Pantothenic acid...............6.72mg .............?mg
Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine.....................4.33mg ..........0.30mg
Vitamin B8, Biotin.........................6.72mcg ............?mcg no data:1,2,3,6,7
Vitamin B9, Folic acid...................555.85mcg ........25.00mcg
Vitamin B12................................1.54mcg .........0.30mcg
Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid.................645.28mg .........30.00mg
Vitamin D.................................73.70IU ........300.00IU
Vitamin E.................................11.68mg ..........3.00mg no data:2
Vitamin K.................................42.28mcg .........5.00mcg no data:1,2,3,6,7

Minerals and trace elements
Calcium, Ca..............................532.27mg ........400.00mg
Iron, Fe...................................5.82mg ..........6.00mg
Magnesium, Mg............................301.73mg .........40.00mg
Phosphorus, P............................619.35mg ........300.00mg
Sodium, Na................................51.74mg .............?mg
Potassium, K............................4660.63mg .............?mg
Zinc, Zn...................................3.48mg ..........5.00mg
Iodide, I..................................4.47mcg ........40.00mcg no data:1,2,3,6,7
Selenium, Se..............................29.36mcg ........10.00mcg no data:2

Total sugar................................0.00g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Glucose....................................3.11g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,6,7
Fructose...................................3.40g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,6,7
Sucrose....................................0.21g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,6,7
Lactose....................................0.00g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Starch.....................................0.09g ..............?g no data:1,2,3,5,6,7

Fats
Fat, saturated............................14.70g ..............?g
Fat, monounsaturated......................53.35g ..............?g
Fat, polyunsaturated.......................8.56g ..............?g

Omega-3 fatty acids
18:3 n-3, linolenic acid (LNA).............0.81g ..............?g
20:5 n-3, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)......0.00g ..............?g
22:5 n-3, docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)......0.00g ..............?g
22:6 n-3, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).......0.05g ..............?g

Cholesterol..............................637.93mg .............?mg
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

I hope you noticed that you chose the values for infants 0-0.5 years :lol:
If you scroll down you will find values for grown men.. ;-)
Then you'll get a better idea :P