My Daily Eating Plan

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Pineapple
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

My Daily Eating Plan

Post by Pineapple »

I will most likely not be eating any nuts or fish due to poor supply. I would love to eat fish (I love sashimi and all sushi), but there are no places that do not freeze the fish and it is difficult to tell if the fresh-never-frozen kind at the store is really fresh enough to eat raw. Any advice on this matter would be appreciated, but for now I will just stick to raw egg yolks which I like.

This is just a basic outline of what I would like to eat every day.

Breakfast: Fresh squeezed orange juice (2-3 oranges) mixed with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil
Other fruits such as bananas, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, or anything else available.
Morning Snack: Piece of fruit with a spoonful of oil.
Lunch: More orange juice and oil. More fruit. Basically the same as breakfast.
Midday Snack: Piece of fruit with a spoonful of oil
Dinner: Avocado in either the tomato and cucumber salad or with other fruit.
Before Bed: Two egg yolks.

I will also be drinking lemon juice in water before and after getting in the infrared sauna. Should I add oil to this as well?
I am thinking of adding more egg yolks in the morning (so as to spread it out from the evening). Would this be ok? I am a bit less than 5' tall so I don't need the protein, but the extra nutrients would be nice.
dime

Re: My Daily Eating Plan

Post by dime »

I'd be careful with that lemon juice, it will really 'whiten' your teeth. If you really need to drink it make sure to use straw.
Spreading out the yolks is certainly a good idea I'd say.
Pineapple

Post by Pineapple »

What I meant was I would like to eat 4 yolks instead of 2. 2 in the morning, 2 at night. But the diet rules say only to eat 2, so I'm wondering if that would be too much.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

You can eat frozen fish - as long as it is not marianted or in brine... but normal frozen fish is fine. That's a point that has been revised since the free acne book was written.
You can eat more often than you do. In fact I think I would be recommendable.
Just make sure to eat the yolks when you can be physically inactive afterwards.
I believe you need the protein from a little fish or meat also. But I am not the expert.
You can take all the yolks in the eve or you can split like you said. But I believe not before sauna.
The fresh fish should be fine if it smells fresh. Or if it is just come into the shop, but I dunno about supply where you live. Is it close to the sea?
I don't dare to say anything about whether you can increase yolk intake or not - you said you had it very bad with acne.. question is if extra yolk would affect the elimination. For me it didn't. And also the protein content in yolk is pretty low. But I don't dare say.
And yeah, pay attention to your teeth with the juice. And fruit.. Don't brush teeth straight after meal. Brush rather before eating in the morning.
Pineapple

Post by Pineapple »

Really? When did the fish part get revised? Is there another book I should read? I'm very happy you said that because now I might get some fish.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this, but some believe that dental hygiene is not about brushing or disinfecting, but rather eating the right foods. On this diet I find that my mouth feels clean most of the time and I bush less often (sorry if that sounds gross). A man did a study where he fed kids nutrient dense foods (I think it might have been mineral broth or something) and saw improvement in teeth issues. Either way, I've never had real dental problems or cavities or whatnot, so I feel fine not brushing after my meals. Maybe once a day is enough with a healthy diet.
dime

Post by dime »

The problem is the acids (and especially lemon is acidic) dissolve the tooth enamel and it's not so easy to rebuild that thing back.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Your diet plan looks okay to me, only the amounts, and specifically the morning/afternoon snack may not be enough. 1 piece (like a banana or apple) will only last 30 mins or so. But try it out and check how your energy level is. If you're always energetic and never tired, then you're doing fine.
You can spread the eggs however you want, but keep it at 2 for now. Whenever your acne is gone, you can start to experiment with more eggs. Eating 2 eggs at one time is perfectly okay btw.
Yes the freezing has been changed. Fish has to be fresh, but can be frozen. Eating fish is mainly for the omega-3 fatty acids, not for protein per se (unless extra protein is needed when body building).
You can drink water+lemon with a little oil added, maybe add a little sugar, or just drink more OJ.
I agree with your dental assessment. However, how your teeth are able to cope with the acids now, we don't know. They may need some time to get stronger. Brushing once a day is enough, but rinsing and/or using a straw might be useful at the start.