hELP AIDE

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

hELP AIDE

Post by Nina75 »

Bonsoir tout le monde, (French)

Voila je suis sur la diet depuis une semaine tout ce passe très bien et je vais vous décrire précisément tout ce que je fait pour massurer dans un premier temps si tout est correct et j'ai aussi quelque questions mais rassurez vous j'ai bien lu le régime ainsi que le forum je ne vais pas poser de questions déja poser plusieurs fois.

Alors voila ma diète principal enfin ce que je mange tout les jours:
-beaucoup de jus d'orange avec l'huile d'olive
-2-3 Tomates éplucher avec huile d'olive
-Jaune d'oeuf dans le jus d'orange (5-6 jaunes d'oeufs) pendant les deux premières semaines ensuite un peu plus

Voila l'essentiel de ma diète est-ce correct ? Bon quand je ne suis pas chez moi il m'arrive parfois de manger des pèches et des nectarines car cest la saison mais essentielement ma diète est liquide, voila vous savez tout...

Maintenant mes questions: je sais que tout les fruits sont permis sur la diète mais je préfère la simplifier avec du jus d'orange et jaunes d'oeufs, j'aimerais savoir s'il vous plait si mon régime est bon enfin quel sont véritablement les fruit et autres a manger pour obtenir les meilleurs résultats, MRR ou Oscar il y a t'il des astuces pour obtenir les meilleurs meilleurs résultats par exemple en préférant les jus au fruits ou ...? Consommez des Pommes au lieu des bananes ? Pouvez vous me dire la meilleurs des diètes pour des résultats fantastique et rapide

Le plus dur pour moi et de cesser l'alcool pendant ces deux semaines mais je vais réussir car j'ai déja fait un bon en avant car auparavant lorsque je sortais et buvez j'avais très faim et hélas j'échouez mais maintenant meme si je sors et que je bois je ne mange plus ahahah je me concentre je bois beaucoup d'eau en me réveillant pour la guele de bois et ensuite un bon jus d'orange avec l'huile d'olive et encore un et encore et ensuite une bonne douche et les jaune avec le jus et voila cest repartis !!!! et je suis contente de ne pas avoir craquer.

Bon mes questions: Je suis en vacances et j'ai envie de prendre des couleurs tout en fesant attention évidamment a bien protéger ma peau du soleil, je veux allez au parc prendre le soleil 1 heure par jour avec ma bouteille de jus d'orange et un livre pour bronzer, cest correct ? Et j'aimerais consommer des Tomates pour le bronzage c'est correct les tomates peler avec un couteau et l'huile d'olive en rentrant chez moi avant les jaunes d'oeufs ? Sur ma peau j'utilise l'eau de rose et huile d'avocat est-ce correct ?

Pouvez me dire précisement MRR et Oscars votre régime que je puisse m'en inspirer grandement s'il vous plait. Ainsi que ce que vous mettez sur votre peau (eau, concombre, quel huile ?)

J'ai essayer l'huile de coco mais je naime pas lodeur de rance forte et l'huile de noix je n'aime pas non plus avez vous d'autre huile a conseiller que les autres qui sont sur la liste de Wai ??

Je peux boire le jus d'orange avec une paille ?

Ca na rien à voir avec la diète mais j'aimerais savoir si vous avez des conseil pour bronzer correctement sans bruler, (huile, temps par jour, l'heure du bronzage) en tt cas ca ne sera pas entre midi et 15h car ça tape beaucoup à cet heure ci. Parce que je suis très blanche et j'aimerais prendre quelque couleur pour cet été et un peu de soleil et la diète 100% et bien protéger son visage avec de l'huile va vraiment donner des résultats merveilleux je pense.

Voila cest à peu près tout, je suis francaise, et je tiens a remercier tout ceux qui ont contribuer a ceci, bravo et merci..

Nina

Good evening everyone, English

Here I am on the diet for a week everything went very well and I will describe exactly what I did for mMake at first if everything is correct and I also have some questions but rest assured you have read the regime and the forum I will not ask questions already ask several times.

So here is my main diet finally what I eat every day:
-Lot of orange juice with olive oil
-2 To 3 peeled tomatoes with olive oil
Yellow-egg in orange juice (5-6 egg yolks) in the first two weeks then a little more

Here the bulk of my diet is that correct? Good when I'm not home sometimes I eat peaches and nectarines as cest season but essentially my diet is liquid, here you know everything ...

Now my questions: I know that all the fruits are allowed on the diet but I prefer to simplify it with orange juice and egg yolks, I would like to know please if my system is finally what are really good the fruit and other food for best results, MRR or Oscar ago there some tips for best better example by giving preference to fruit juice or ...? Eat apples instead of bananas? Can you tell me the best diets for quick and fantastic results

The hardest thing for me and to stop drinking during those two weeks but I will succeed because I have already made a leap forward because previously when I go out and drink and unfortunately I was very hungry but now even if I fail I go out I drink and I do not eat ahahah I concentrate I drink lots of water when I woke up for the Güell wood and then a good orange juice with olive oil and again and again and then a a good shower and yellow with the juice and voila cest again!! and I'm glad I did not crack.

Well my question: I'm on vacation and I want to make any color by causing attention has of course to protect my skin from the sun, I want to go to the park soak up the sun one hour a day with my bottle of orange juice and a book for sunbathing, cest correct? And I would eat tomatoes for tanning is correct peel the tomatoes with a knife and olive oil when I got home before the egg yolks? On my skin I use rose water and avocado oil is that correct?

Can tell me exactly Oscar, MRR and your diet as I can inspire great please. As well as what you put on your skin (water, cucumber, what oil?)

I try coconut oil but I do not Naime lodeur strong and rancid nut oil I do not have any oil you advised that others who are on the list of Wai?

I can drink orange juice with a straw ?

It has nothing to do with the diet but I wonder if you have any advice for a tan without burning properly, (oil, day time, time to tan) in case ca tt will not be from noon to 15h because it many hours in this tape it. Because I am white and I take some color this summer and some sun and diet 100% and adequately protect his face with oil will really give wonderful results I think.

Voila cest about it, I'm French and I want to thank all those who contribute to this, congratulations and thank you ..

Nina
RRM
Administrator

Re: hELP AIDE

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote: So here is my main diet finally what I eat every day:
-Lot of orange juice with olive oil
-2 To 3 peeled tomatoes with olive oil
Yellow-egg in orange juice (5-6 egg yolks) in the first two weeks then a little more
How much OJ do you consume? Do you add sugar to it?
Im asking because its very important to get enough energy.
If you dont get enough energy, you cannot keep doing this diet.
Here the bulk of my diet is that correct?
Yes, its ok.
some tips for best better example by giving preference to fruit juice or ...?
Fruit juice is perfect, because that was it is most easy to ingest enough energy,
particularly if you add some sugar as well.
Just make sure to take a sip of juice very frequently.
Eat apples instead of bananas?
No, regarding nutrients, bananas are superior to apples.
Can you tell me the best diets for quick and fantastic results
A diet of just orange juice and egg yolks is perfect,
and maybe some additional bananas, peaches or nectarines is perfect as well.
The hardest thing for me and to stop drinking during those two weeks
If you drink, make sure its only 'clean' alcohol, such as vodka, mixed with orange juice for example.
I want to go to the park soak up the sun one hour a day with my bottle of orange juice and a book for sunbathing, cest correct?
People with acne want to bathe in the sun because it diminishes the effects of acne,
but it does not prevent new acne.
Sunbathing is not so good for your skin, and as it dehydrates the skin,
it may stimulate sebum production, which may actually cause new acne.
I would eat tomatoes for tanning is correct peel the tomatoes with a knife and olive oil when I got home before the egg yolks?
Sure.
On my skin I use rose water and avocado oil is that correct?
the rosewater is for cleaning your skin, the oil needs to be applied after the cleaning.
Avocado oil may be a bit high in vitamin E though.
You may also use coconut oil.
Can tell me exactly Oscar, MRR and your diet as I can inspire great please.
My diet is mostly orange juice (with sugar and a little oil), and salmon.
Additionally, i also eat avocadoes and tomatoes, and some bananas.
As well as what you put on your skin (water, cucumber, what oil?)
I just use water for cleaning, and coconut oil for protection.
And some vaseline on the most dry patches.
I try coconut oil but I do not Naime lodeur
I dont think it has a strong odor, at all. but of course, if you dont like it, you can use a different oil.
Maybe you like cocoa butter oil?
I can drink orange juice with a straw ?
Yes, thats better for your teeth.
It has nothing to do with the diet but I wonder if you have any advice for a tan without burning
I advice against direct sun exposure, as it accelerates aging of the skin.
But if you insist, i would use lots of oil on your skin,
and eat lots of tomatoes, apricots and sweet melon.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Whaou merci beaucoup MRR d'avoir répondue a toutes mes questions tout est bien précis maintenant merci

Alors je bois environ 3 à 4 litres de jus d'orange par jour et environ 3 grosses tomates éplucher a l'huile d'olive et bien le soir 5-6 jaunes d'oeuf maintenant que je prends le soleil parce que je suis en vacances et je ne veux pas rester enfermer je préfère aller au parc avec un livre et mon Jo.

Oui MRR ne vous inquiètez pas je fais bien attention a écouter mon corps c'est à dire dès que je sens que mon énergie descend un peu je bois une gorgée de jus et hop ça va mieux.

Je comprends ce que vous dites pour le soleil je ne fais pas ça pour mon acné mais tout simplement pour prendre des couleurs mais attention je fais les choses bien c'est à dire que je mets beaucoup d'huile sur la peau avant comme ça je suis bien protéger aussi je ne m'expose jamais avant 16h car le soleil est trop fort et je ne reste pas plus d'une heure au soleil et pendant que je bronze je m'hydrate avec le jus d'orange et quand je rentre j'applique de nouveau de l'huile et je mange des tomates (ah c'est bien précis tout ça lol) dites moi si en faisant tout ca c'est risquez ou je ne risque rien....?

Pour l'huile j'aime l'huile de coco mais l'odeur est trop forte donc je dois choisir une autre huile aussi bonne, je ne connais pas l'huile de beurre de cacao MRR...

Merci beaucoup MRR, love

Wow thank you very much MRR have answered all my questions are very specific now thank you

So I drink about 3-4 liters of orange juice per day and about 3 large tomatoes, peeled olive oil and well in the evening 5-6 egg yolks now that I am the sun because I'm holiday and I will not stay shut I'd rather go to the park with a book and my Jo.

Yes MRO do not worry I am very careful to listen to my body that is when I feel my energy down a little I drink a sip of juice and hop it gets better.

I understand what you say to the sun I do not do this for my acne, but simply to make the colors but be careful I do things well is to say that I put a lot of oil on the skin before so I am well protected so I do not expose myself before 16h because the sun is too strong and I do not stay more than an hour in the sun and while I bronze I m'hydrate with orange juice and when I get j applies to new oil and I eat tomatoes (oh it's clear it all lol) tell me if all this is doing or might I risk nothing ....?

For oil like coconut oil but the smell is too strong so I have to choose another oil as good, I do not know oil cocoa butter MRR ...

MRR thank you very much, love
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Your diet is ok.
I do not expose myself before 16h because the sun is too strong and I do not stay more than an hour in the sun
Ah, ok.
I do not know oil cocoa butter MRR ...
You can get it in the shop.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Nina75 wrote:Pouvez me dire précisement MRR et Oscars votre régime que je puisse m'en inspirer grandement s'il vous plait./Can tell me exactly Oscar, MRR and your diet as I can inspire great please.
Chaque jour a ce moment/every day at the moment:
2 bananas
1 pomme/apple
1200ml jus d'orange/orange juice
10 tsp sucre/sugar
35ml huile d'olive/olive oil
1 avocat/avocado
a few cherry tomatoes (tomate de cerise)
1 Brazil nut
1 macademia nut
100gr saumon/salmon
2 jaune d'oeufs/egg yolk
a little bit of coconut oil (huile de coco)
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ok merci beaucoup, merci a tous les deux
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Bonsoir Messieurs,

J'ai juste une petite question est-ce que le melon est bon pour nous enfin est-ce que c'est un excellent aliment pour nous car je l'aime beaucoup et je ne voudrais pas que ça ne soit pas très recommander... De plus vous me conseiller quel type de melon car il y en a plusieurs vous savez: Melon brodé, melon cantaloup, Melon Galia,

Quel est pour vous la meilleurs Variéter de Melon a consommé en terme de santer MRR, j'aime beaucoup cette variéter la: http://www.direct-saveurs.com/index.php ... elon-brode

Vous savez avec la Chair Orange, vous m'avez conseillez le sweet melon ( melon sucré mais avec la traduction j'ai pas très bien compris ) Pouvez-vous mettre un lien Internet pour que je regarde à quoi ressemble la variéter qui est le mieux, merci beaucoup MRR

( Je devrais peut etre déplacer ce post dans la rubrique Jus/Fruit.....? )

Merci, love
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Oups sorry

Good evening gentlemen,

I just have one quick question does the melon is good for us to finally do it is an excellent food for us because I love her very much and I would not want it is not very recommended .. . In addition, could you advise me what type of melon because there are many you know: muskmelon, cantaloupe, Galia Melon,

What is for you the best melon varieties consumed in terms of health MRR, I love the variety of:
http://www.direct-saveurs.com/index.php ... elon-brode

You know with the orange flesh, you advise me the sweet melon (melon sweet but with the translation I have not quite understand) Can you put a web link that I look at what it's like the variety is best thank you very much MRR

(Maybe I should move this post under the heading Juice / Fruit .....?)

Thank you, love
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Melon est bon pour nous, et le varietè de melon brodé aussi.