Quelque questions !

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Quelque questions !

Post by Nina75 »

Samuel

Good to summarize your answer and tell me if this is correct:

- Never, ever run out of energy, always have plus (+) power than not enough. Therefore bet on sugars. Also in reasonable quantities to avoid fat deposits, except

- Right before the exercise you need to bulk up on carbs, exactly the kind of answer I wanted to hear. So say an hour, half an hour before sports do not be afraid to take a lot of sugar (using fruit + sugar + juice) always with the olive oil. So shortly before the exercise is to fill focuses the energy level up, fill with sugar and fruit (juice)

-Dont be afraid to ingest too much energy then, as you want to stimulate muscle growth.
The above we agree with the experiment I notice that when I was weight training or other sport, I needed more sugar, more sugar, you know what I mean? : During sustained activity I need to take twice as much sugar in my juice (very good results) so that if I put the same amount of sugar in my juice while I'm at work I will not respond to same way ... Probably because the body is more alert therefore consumes more carbohydrates, I guess ....

-Make also sure to really cause pain / swelling of the blood in the muscle, because its true: no pain, no gain. Evidemment :).

I got the answers I did and I think with this I can get my weight 82 kilos, so bet on sugars and sugars, and even before training + sugar, during and after, when I say sugar is fruit (juice) combined with more white sugar, no problems with acne to increase white sugar? Increase properly I mean, being like a pig Texan to eat white sugar spoon in front of the TV! Increase wisely :) but you know (combined in a bowl with chopped fresh fruit for example, or juice ...)

By focusing on sugars security I can easily stay in 130 grams of raw protein and take mass, which is the best thing.

Samuel

Bon pour récapituler votre réponse et dites moi si c'est correct :

- Ne jamais, jamais manquer d'énergie, toujours avoir plus (+) d'énergie que pas assez. Donc bien misez sur les sucres. Toujours en quantités raisonnable pour éviter les dépots de graisses, sauf :

- Right before the exercise you need to bulk up on carbs, exactement le genre de réponse que je voulais entendre. Donc disons une heure, une demi heure avant le sport ne pas avoir peur de prendre beaucoup de sucre (à l'aide de fruits + sucre + jus de fruits) toujours avec l'huile d'olive. Donc peu de temps avant l'exercice on se concentre de bien remplir le niveau d'énergie au maximum, remplir grâce au sucre et fruits (jus)

- Dont be afraid to ingest too much energy then, as you want to stimulate muscle growth. La dessus on est d'accord, avec l'expérimentation j'ai remarquer que lorsque je faisait de la musculation ou autre sport, j'avais besoin de plus de sucre, beaucoup plus de sucre, tu vois ce que je veux dire ? : pendant l'activité soutenu j'ai besoin de prendre deux fois plus de sucre dans mon jus (très bon résultats) alors que si je mets la même quantité de sucre dans mon jus alors que je suis au bureau je vais pas réagir de la même façon...Surement parce que le corps est plus alerte donc consomme plus de glucides, j'imagine....

-Make also sure to really cause pain / swelling of the blood in the muscle, because its true: no pain, no gain. Evidemment :).

J'ai eu des réponses que j'ignorais et je pense qu'avec ceci je pourrai avoir mon poids de 82 kilos, donc misez sur les sucres et les sucres, et avant entrainement encore + de sucre, pendant et après, quand je dis sucre c'est fruits (jus) combiné avec plus de sucre blanc, aucun problème avec l'acné pour augmenter le sucre blanc ? Augmenter correctement je veux dire, par être comme un porc Texan à manger du sucre blanc à la cuillière devant la télé !! :) Augmentez mais sagement vous savez (combinés dans un bol avec des fruits frais coupés en morceaux par exemple, ou au jus...)

En misant sur les sucres en sécurité je peux aisément rester à 130 grammes de protéines crue et prendre de la masse, ce qui est bien sur la meilleur chose.

S
RRM
Administrator

Re: Quelque questions !

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:- Right before the exercise you need to bulk up on carbs ...So say an hour, half an hour before sports do not be afraid to take a lot of sugar
Well, I usually start only 15 minutes prior to exercising.
If you feel your glycogen depots are kind of empty, then you start earlier, indeed.
]- Never, ever run out of energy, always have plus (+) power than not enough.
That depends on whether your really want to bulk up, with a little more bodyfat,
or that you want to increase muscle volume but stay ripped in the process.
If you want to totally minimize muscle loss in between exercise, you need to never run out of energy.
If you want to stay ripped in the process, you need to maintain blood energy levels just a little bit below your needs.
no problems with acne to increase white sugar?
No.