Quelque questions !

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Quelque questions !

Post by Nina75 »

Ok thank you, I notice that long but I decided to talk about whether there is a solution to remove the problem: Actually I notice that when I was on the diet 100% without cheating for about three my week (language) become yellow-white and it is not very hygienic! I buy grate and scrape-tongue language but it quickly back?! When I cheat on my tongue a few days back and rose perfectly normal but when I'm 100% it turns yellow-white and a little irritated, I would solve the problem! Perhaps more rinse mouth frequently? Brushing teeth benefits? (I can not drink through a straw the day because I use 1.5 liter bottle straws are too small and it is not practical or impossible to use that all the time I shake the bottle before drinking . answers?

Ok merci, j'ai remarquer ça depuis longtemps mais je décide d'en parler pour savoir si il existe une solution pour enlever le problème : En fait j'ai remarquer que lorsque j'étais sur la diète 100% sans tricher pendant environ trois semaines ma langue ( langue ) deviens jaune-blanc et ce n'est pas très hygiénique ! J'ai acheter grate-langue et bien gratter la langue mais ça reviens très vite ?! Quand je triche sur quelque jours ma langue reviens parfaitement rose et normal mais lorsque que je suis 100% elle devient jaune -blanche et un peu irriter, j'aimerais régler le problème ! Peut être plus se rincer la bouche très fréquemment ? Se brosser d'avantages les dents ? ( Je ne peux pas boire avec une paille la journée parce que j'utilise bouteille 1.5 litres les pailles sont trop petite et c'est pas du tout pratique de l’utiliser voir impossible vue que je secoue tout le temps la bouteille avant de boire. Des réponses ?
dime

Post by dime »

I can testify that the same happens to me too, the more fruits I eat per day, the whiter tongue becomes. Not sure why.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It may be oral candidiasis.
Does it look like the pic here?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidiasis
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Oui exactement, oula dois-je m’inquiéter ?

Yes exactly, oula should I worry?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Well if there is no panic is that I should not worry, it relieves me greatly. So I expect that going alone? I did not look for information on the internet I expect you to answer me, I do not know how it happens or how to pass it quickly. In tt case it is clear to you I'm always careful to ensure that the fruit is good wall, I drink sip by and I try whenever possible to rinse my mouth. That I will not take drugs because it is the only problem I encounter on this diet and I have only to return to a normal diet to pass the problem but I refused because I want to be 100 percent but no drug in any way. I guess you know how to solve the problem simply and avoid too. thank you

Bon si il y a pas d'affolement c'est que je ne dois pas m'inquièter, ce me soulage grandement. Alors j'attends que cela passe tout seul ? Je n'ai pas regardez d'infos sur internet j'attendais que vous me répondiez, je ne sais pas comment cela se fait ni comment faire pour que cela passe rapidement. En tt cas pour que ça soit précis pour vous je fais toujours attention pour que les fruits soit bien mur, je boit par petite gorgée et j'essaye lorsque cela est possible de me rinçer la bouche. Voila je ne prendrais pas de médicaments parce que c'est l'unique problème que j'ai rencontrer sur cette diète et il suffit que je revienne sur une diète normale pour passer le problème mais je refuse parce que je veux être à 100 pour cent mais pas de médicament en aucune façon. J'imagine que vous savez comment régler le problème tout simplement et l'évitez aussi. Merci
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Orange (jus), pomme ( apple ), sport : eau + sucre+ huile, protéines : saumon 120-150g + 2 jaunes
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:Well if there is no panic is that I should not worry, it relieves me greatly. So I expect that going alone?
There is always candida (a yeast) living on your tongue,
and its population growths when you consume a lot of simple sugars (sucrose, glucose, fructose),
as on this diet.
Thats why the candida becomes more visible, which differs per person.
If it does not hurt, its a mild overgrowth.
Its best to always use a straw when drinking juice (also for your teeth),
and rinse your mouth with water afterwards.
Also, its always advised to brush your tongue when brushing your teeth (morning, evening).
Nina75 wrote:Orange (jus), pomme ( apple ), sport : eau + sucre+ huile, protéines : saumon 120-150g + 2 jaunes
If you have enough money, please replace the apple with mango, banana or cantaloupe.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ok well received, so to address the problem of color language I brushed very often with a tongue scraper tongue often leading to irritation of the latter, since some days I stop the tongue scraper but I gently brush my tongue to stop the irritation gradually. I'll try to drink and rinse well me every time. Regarding apples are available all year round here in France, I fully digests are easy to eat bananas but can also sometimes cause some bloating me (this is not a problem in itself) mango expensive and not available here throughout the year and are very hard in the supermarket (complicated in finding a perfectly ripened and juicy (but it's always a delight when I met one tastes perfectly tasting criteria!

Ok bien reçu, oui pour contrer le problème de la couleur langue je me brossais très souvent la langue avec un gratte langue très souvent ce qui a conduit à une irritation de celle-ci, depuis quelque jours j'ai arrêter le gratte langue mais je me brosse la langue délicatement ce qui à stopper l'irritation progressivement. Je vais essayer de boire et de bien me rincer à chaque fois. Pour ce qui est des pommes elles sont disponible toute l'année ici en France, je l'ai digère parfaitement sont simples à manger, bananes aussi mais peut me causer parfois quelque ballonnements ( ce n'est pas un problème en soit ) mangue sont cher ici et pas dispo toute l'année et sont très dur dans les supermarché ( compliquer dans trouver une mûrit parfaitement et bien juteuse ( mais c'est toujours un délice lorsque j'en déguste une répondait parfaitement au critères de dégustation !
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:I stop the tongue scraper
Good, because that one is too harsh.
bananas but can also sometimes cause some bloating me
That is a problem yes,
and to prevent that, we juice them, in a slow juicer.
Banana juice from the Versapers does not bloat you and is absolutely delicious.
That way you can also juice mangoes, melons etc.
mango expensive and not available here throughout the year and are very hard in the supermarket (complicated in finding a perfectly ripened and juicy
The same here in the Netherlands, but they will continue ripening after your bought them.
I always buy these hard mangoes and let them ripe at home.
Nina75

Pomme et sucre / Apple Sugar

Post by Nina75 »

hi, two questions :

It is ok when following the strict diet to 100 percent 100%, cut apples (2 apples) into small pieces and add a little white sugar on top (1-2 soup spoon)? Apple cut into small pieces with white sugar and olive oil over afterwards.

In the evening (20h PM), juice versapers takes over, which is simpler, and I notice that there are certain fruits that can not be going through the strainer ... So it is ok paraitement consume juices that are too thick to pass through the sieve, which does not screened because it does not pass. Such as bananas. Sift impossible. Some apples are mashed more than juice but generally no problem with the strainer. The granny smith leaves almost no fiber at all in the colander, everything goes like water: wink:, cherry tomato that is slowly but surely stir the colander in circles and juices run .... I'll try for the first time mango juice, mango juice off a lot of pure even after the sieve? Such as bananas or it is better not to sift? no problem with strainer/sieve : Granny smith, pineapple, kiwi, pear, peach, raisain seedless, tomato

Thank you

Bonsoir, deux questions :

Il est ok quand on suite la diète strict à 100 pour cent 100% de couper des pommes ( 2 pommes ) en petit morceaux et de rajouter un peu de sucre blanc dessus ( 1-2 cuillière à soupe ) ? Pomme coupé en petite morceaux avec du sucre blanc par dessus et huile d'olive juste après.

Le soir, les jus du versapers prenne le relais, ce qui est plus simple, et j'ai remarquer qu'il y a certain fruits qui ne peuvent pas être passer par la passoire... Donc il est paraitement ok de consommer des jus de fruits qui sont trop épais pour passer par la passoire, qui ne se tamise pas parce que ça ne passe pas. Comme la banane par exemple. Impossible de Tamiser. Certaines Pommes font plus de purée que de jus mais généralement aucun problème avec la passoire. La granny smith ne laisse presque pas du tout de fibre dans la passoire, tout passe comme de l'eau :wink: , tomate cerise ça passe lentement mais surement, bien remuer la passoire en faisant des cercles et le jus coule.... Je vais essayer pour la première fois le jus de mangue, la mangue dégage beaucoup de jus pur même après la passoire ? Ou comme la banane il vaut mieux ne pas tamiser ?

Merci
RRM
Administrator

Re: Pomme et sucre / Apple Sugar

Post by RRM »

Hi,
Nina75 wrote:It is ok when following the strict diet to 100 percent 100%, cut apples (2 apples) into small pieces and add a little white sugar on top (1-2 soup spoon)? Apple cut into small pieces with white sugar and olive oil over afterwards.
Sure.
In the evening (20h PM), juice versapers takes over, which is simpler, and I notice that there are certain fruits that can not be going through the strainer ... So it is ok paraitement consume juices that are too thick to pass through the sieve, which does not screened because it does not pass. Such as bananas. Sift impossible.
Yes, its ok.
Just keep in mind that this banana juice contains more fiber,
so that if you drink a lot of it, you may get gass / bloating.
I'll try for the first time mango juice, mango juice off a lot of pure even after the sieve? Such as bananas or it is better not to sift?
Banana and mango juice is too nice to sieve.
Its also quite expensive, so its better not to sieve the mango-juice and the banana juice.
And because it takes a lot of bananas, you will not be drinking that much banana juice anyway,
compared to orange juice, for example.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

By cons, you said true, ie I have no problem eating whole bananas, some bloating, but very little... In Banana Versapers there is no more ballonemment no gas/no bloating, or other this fluid in my body, ditto for other juice .... More fun in the evening, to sleep, sleep and energy especially for something after fish and yellow as a juice 20-30 minutes later . Then it is a sleep warranty and relaxation total .... juice at night is very important to me, I find

Par contre vous disiez vraie, c'est à dire que je n'ai pas de problème à manger des bananes entières, quelque ballonements, très peu même mais en Banane en Versapers il n'y a plus aucun ballonemment ni gaz ni autre, c'est fluide dans mon corps, idem pour les autre jus....Plus sympa le soir, pour le sommeil, l'énergie pour dormir et surtout pour avoir quelque chose après le poisson et ouefs comme un jus 20-30 minutes plus tards. Alors la c'est un sommeil garantie et une relaxation total....
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Samuel,

Ok let's go :

MRR : When I was hospitalized due to an accident, I was at my thinnest: 74 kg (height 1.90 m)
When I had enough time (and rest) work intensively on a daily basis, I was at my peak (with respect to the volume of muscles) to 89 kg (and torn).

Good here no problem with the diet, the weight is stable, listening body works perfectly and the energy level, it took some time but now everything is set, like Nina. Now I came across a post where you have said (post above) to be from 74 kg to 89 kg and I immediately said I fucking how he did on the diet Wai (which is the best diet for us and that is simply the most natural, but to gain weight it is better to be organized like a military otherwise it is hard to gain weight it's hard, to keep the weight off is easy ) keep the weight easy.

I said that I've always easy energy with me: (water + sugar + many OO) or (OJ + Sugar + OO) day, with good fruit, but always on one of the two more fruit, I also specify when there are other sport gym or in the evening is always 1 liter orange juice with lots of sugar and a little olive oil, always. I also stated that the night after properly completed my sugar levels, I never exceeds 130-150 grams of protein raw (very sensitive)

So what exactly were you a way to get to 89 pounds on a diet Wai? I said that I can not exceed 150 grams of protein (otherwise it would be too easy) but I'm not afraid of sugar, I am only good as long as I take a small rehearsal and when j ' I need and always combine juice or fruit cut into pieces.

Of course I already know your answer: GO juice with sifted sugar, because I know that your answer is usually to prevent weight loss, like you, I'm 1m90 except I'm 74 pounds and I would arrive at maximum 80-83 kilos and not 89 :)

When you go from 74 to 89 you were on a diet normal? or maybe the Wai but with unlimited consumption of raw protein?

I am also 100 strict sample and wants to stay there, thank you for MRR

Samuel

Samuel

Ok allon y :

MRR : Quand j'ai été hospitalisé suite à un accident, j'étais à mon plus mince: 74 kg (hauteur 1,90 m)
Quand j'ai eu suffisamment de temps pour (se reposer et) travailler de manière intensive sur une base quotidienne, j'ai été à mon pic (en ce qui concerne le volume des muscles) à 89 kg (et déchiré).

Bon ici aucun problème avec la diète, le poids est stable, l'écoute du corps fonctionne parfaitement ainsi que le niveau d'énergie, ça a pris du temps mais maintenant tout est régler, pareil pour Nina. Maintenant je suis tombé sur un post ou vous avez dit (message plus haut) d'être passer de 74 kg à 89 kg et moi tout de suite je me suis dit putain comment il a fait sur la diète Wai (qui est la meilleur diète pour nous et qui s'avère tout simplement la plus naturel, mais qui pour prendre du poids il vaut mieux être organiser telle un militaire sinon c'est dur, pour prendre du poids c'est dur, pour maintenir le poids c'est facile)

Je précise que j'ai toujours énergie facile avec moi : (eau + beaucoup de sucre + OO) ou (JO + Sucre + OJ) la journée, avec bien sur des fruits mais toujours un des deux en plus des fruits, je précise aussi, quand il y a musculation ou autre sport le soir c'est toujours 1 litres Jus d'orange avec beaucoup de sucre et un peu d'huile d'olive, toujours. Je précise aussi que le soir après avoir remplie correctement mes niveau de sucres, je ne dépasse jamais les 130-150 grammes de protéines crue (très sensible)

Donc quel a étaient exactement votre chemin pour arriver à 89 kilos sur la diète Wai ? je précise que je ne peux pas dépasser les 150 grammes de protéines (sinon ça serait trop facile) mais je n'ai pas peur du sucre, il me fait que du bien du moment que je le prends à petite répétition et que quand j'en ai besoin et toujours combiner au jus ou fruits coupé en morceaux.

Bien sur je connais déja votre réponse : GO Jus tamisé avec du sucre, car je sais que c'est généralement votre réponse pour empecher la perte de poids, comme vous, je fais 1m90 sauf que je fais 74 kilos et j'aimerais arriver à 80 kilos maximum et non 89 :)

Lorsque vous êtes passer de 74 à 89 vous étiez sur une diète normal ? ou peut être sur la Wai mais avec une consommation de protéines crue illimité ?

Je suis aussi à 100 strict échantillon et veut y rester, je vous remercie MRR

Samuel,
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:I came across a post where you have said (post above) to be from 74 kg to 89 kg and I immediately said I fucking how he did on the diet Wai
Maybe the most important aspect is the proper balance between exercise and rest.
Right before the exercise you need to bulk up on carbs, and right after the exercise on carbs plus protein.
Dont be afraid to ingest too much energy then, as you want to stimulate muscle growth.
The rest of the day you can ingest energy more sparingly, to prevent depositing fat.
So what exactly were you a way to get to 89 pounds on a diet Wai?
Make sure not to waste energy on exercises that dont matter.
Your exercises need to be very targeted; only exercise those muscle that you specifically want to see bigger,
and limit the exercise to exactly that muscle, without the least amount of help from other muscles.
Make also sure to really cause pain / swelling of the blood in the muscle,
because its true: no pain, no gain.
When you go from 74 to 89 you were on a diet normal? or maybe the Wai but with unlimited consumption of raw protein?
That was before the Wai diet; i was still experimenting, but with low protein, low fat and high sugar.
Im pretty sure i could achieve the same on the Wai diet, if it was still my priority.
Im focussed on different hings now, though.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Thanks MRR