Wai baby

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai baby

Post by RRM »

Ha ha :)
Juice is still their staple food
They usually drink about 100 to 200 ml OJ in one sitting (about 2L daily), but now that the oranges are in-between-seasons, the juice is acidic, so it is mixed with banana juice (50-50%)
In between drinking, my children prefer raw minced meat or raw salmon with some salt, but they also like slow-cooked chicken and -meat.
Trix (oldest daughter) prefers her animal food with a few drops of mum-made spicy tomato sause or -spinach sauce, for taste.
Occasionaly (once a week / 2 weeks) they demand 'egg soup' (raw egg yolks mixed with slow cooked egg-whites)
At night, before going to bed, they get their 'candy of the day', a teaspoon chocolate-paste; 0.7% protein, 37% fat (mostly palm oil and canola oil), 62% sugar. Or a sugar-lolly.

They are doing great. Smart, sensitive, very communicative and socially alert. Great skin.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

064.jpg
065.jpg
066.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

They are absolutely beautiful RRM!
They usually drink about 100 to 200 ml OJ in one sitting (about 2L daily)
hmm.. many meals more frequently ( for examp: 200ml x 10 times per day) or more rarely (intermittent fasting) style?
RRM wrote:Ha ha :)
In between drinking, my children prefer raw meatloaf or raw salmon with some salt, but they also like slow-cooked chicken and -meat.
how much animal food in grams do they eat per day?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, about 10 x 200 ml
They eat about 200 grams of animal food daily, but there are days they dont eat any animal food at all.
And sometimes they eat more.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM wrote:They eat about 200 grams of animal food daily
200g for one kid?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ha ha, yes. :)
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

do kids eat animal food at the end of the day too or throughout the day?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Usually at the end of the day, though sometimes earlier, if they ask for it.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

a teaspoon chocolate-paste; 0.7% protein, 37% fat (mostly palm oil and canola oil)
what is the brand name of chocolate-paste?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

What is your children's fat : carb ratio in diet? 1 : 2 just as wai diet suggests?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

They basically consume the same, but in addition Roel likes eating a lot of raisins (no nuts), whereas Trix likes eating nuts (no raisins), and Lynn likes both. So, Trix consumes more fat (3:1), and Roel consumes more sugar (7:1), with Lynn in between (5:1)
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hello, how are the children? Do they remain on the same plan (diet)? And their dad it right? ;) You are about what type of diet now?

Hope you are all well and that life is good for you;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you. Life is great.
Papa is still on Wai Warrior
Yes, the children still eat the same.
My oldest asked me the other day: "Papa, why am i never sick?"
And after i explained about always sleeping enough and the importance of the diet, she said: "yes, but i also want to stay at home from school some days..."

Anecdote:
In the night, from about an hour prior to bedtime, they are not allowed to drink anymore, so that they do not need to go to the bathroom once in bed.
And during that time of the night, they always get some sweets (such as Frutella) or 'chocolate spread' (basically oil and sugar),
but it happened many times that when really in need for fast energy, they ended up crying for OJ, refusing the treats.
Most often they really enjoy the treats though.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

And Wai baby #4
Her name is Rose Nana Yaa
She is a little over 3 months old, and therefore eating raw egg yolks also (besides human milk), so she's officially a Waian now.
Rose.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Her big brother Roel. He is almost 4 years old.
Roel.jpg
MyBoy.jpg