Reaching CP 60 24/7

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Reaching CP 60 24/7

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:
RRM wrote:
Kasper wrote:The problem is that, for some people, even eating Wai foods, cause inflammation
The problem is that some people, who try Wai half-heartedly, jump to conclusions without ever haven given the diet a real try
You once said that the difference between 99% and 100% is not health but addiction related.
Your diet is not even close to 99% Wai.
Kasper wrote:You talk about stop hindering the body.
But you don't give any scientific arguments why eating 100% wai would make sure the body isn't hindered anymore.
If you try/use all kind of supplements / drugs, you are interfering with metabolisms naturally maintained by your body.
You argument that your body needs that help.
I argument that its hindering your body to heal by itself.
Why would I believe you, that if I eat 100% wai for 2 years, I will have solved all my health problems ?
Initially, you believed this diet might make a difference.
For some reason, you just tried this diet half-heartedly.
Maybe its just too hard for you.
Maybe you prefer drug-like solutions; that you dont have to work so hard,
and that some combination of supplements can do the work for you.
But in the end your body has to do all the healing, from A to Z,
and you cannot kick-start that process by doing A to E with the use of drugs / supplements,
because the resulting E will not be the same as the 'situation E' that your body needs in order to get to F,
because it is not the result of steps taken by your body,
but a situation enforced by drugs / supplements.
But for some people, oranges interfere with the bodies healing process.
Should you still eat oranges?
If you have to omit oranges, do so, but dont replace them with something non-Wai.
Still it's only about eating 100% wai ?
The Wai diet?
Yes.
Thats the only way to find out whether the Wai diet works for you.
Your body needs time to heal.
Since a healthy gut is key, your body definitely needs time to heal.
You never gave it the time, as you are constantly seeking for new ways to 'aid it' / 'support it'
in its healing process, but thats only hindering your body.
The body is too complex to be able to aid it that way. Healing goes step by step,
and you just need to interfere as little as possible, to let your body find its own way.
For some people the gut flora produces an enormous amount of toxins every second of the day.
Then let your body find its own way to counteract that.
If you do that with supplements, you may be taking away signals that your body needs as a stimulus.
Every well-thinking person would conclude: Make sure you solve this fabric of toxins in your gut.
But what do you say?
Just eat 100% wai, so you don't interfere the bodies healing process.
Do you see what I mean?
You think your body cannot heal your gut???????
Your body is THE ONLY one who can heal your gut.
Just make sure that you dont hinder it in doing so.
Your body needs to heal your gut so that you can get healthy.
In your case, maybe the only things that interfere with the healing process are external factors.
No, internal factors that hinder healing ARE targets that need to be healed.
Not by drugs / supplements, but by your body.
for some people internal factors will be present, whether eating 100% wai or not.
You dont know that.
You never gave this diet a real try.
Just try. For real.
overkees

Post by overkees »

So RRM, you've been on the diet 100% for over 15 years, right?

How much time do you sleep on average?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It looks like the post by RRM, before this last one, is the one Kasper accidentally edited, is that correct?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

overkees wrote:So RRM, you've been on the diet 100% for over 15 years, right?
Since 1995.
Before Trix was born it was about 8 hours a day.
I always try/tried to get enough sleep, because most repair is done at night.
If you dont sleep enough, eventually your defense goes down.
Oscar wrote:It looks like the post by RRM, before this last one, is the one Kasper accidentally edited, is that correct?
Not sure, but I dont think so; i think it got deleted.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

RRM wrote:
Oscar wrote:It looks like the post by RRM, before this last one, is the one Kasper accidentally edited, is that correct?
Not sure, but I dont think so; i think it got deleted.
It's the last post on page 12. It looks like it's not your post.
dime

Post by dime »

I think you're getting confused, the last post is Kasper's post who included a screenshot of RRM's post.
overkees

Post by overkees »

RRM wrote:
overkees wrote:So RRM, you've been on the diet 100% for over 15 years, right?
Since 1995.
Before Trix was born it was about 8 hours a day.
I always try/tried to get enough sleep, because most repair is done at night.
If you dont sleep enough, eventually your defense goes down.
Look this is what I mean, according to my believes with higher utillization of oxygen this would indicate that either you're having an undiagnosed chronic inflammation somewhere, or are mouth or chestbreathing during the night. Waking up naturally after less than 6 hours would indicate a good health with none of the above problems. Now let me repeat this: Waking up naturally.

Now your opinion is that the norm is 8 hours, so we should get 8 hours and therefore there is nothing wrong with you.

This is a difference in believe systems. We can discuss endlessly, but since your believes do not correspon to ours it is useless to discuss.

This doesn't mean I am right in everything I do, like supplementing with licorice root for example. Which was a mistake. But I only take 1-2 supplements in very small amounts for very short periods of time to see if it might help in getting to this state of a natural 6 hours of sleep, feeling energetic, feeling good and being able to run +20km through the nose on everyday. These are my definitions of health and vitality and I'm guessing you won't agree with me because you have other believes and you won't change them. I'm willing to get the health of a yogi or a buddhist monk. Also spiritual gain. That is why I always want to improve and never get rusted into my old believes. It can always be better. I'm having the time of my life at the moment and feeling, for the first time in my life maybe, really really good. Now I want more of course, it would be silly if you didn't in my opinion. If something doesn't work, I change it and try something that does work. The same goes for the wai diet, it might work, but it then takes damn long, 2 years!! And even after 10-15 years you're still sleeping 8 hours? Now that is such a slow progress I really don't want to wait for. When I added nasal breathing during running I was able to sleep 8 hours in no time for the first time in my life. Now that is something I do want to do. Life is too short to spend 8 hours of sleep. I want to go for a sleeping time of 4 hours ultimately, that gives me alot of more hours to enjoy life.

My definition is that sleeping time reflects health. You get tired, you go to bed, fall asleep within 5 minutes, wake up energetically after 4-6 hours and are able to do tremendous endurance trainings. In the ideal state you would be able run +80km a day, easily, if you want to. I'm going for a shortcut, for über health and I know you certainly won't agree with all this, because you've got other definitions of health apparantly. Im really interested, what are your definitions of health? I'm guessing longevity? Can you now see why this discussion is useless?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

overkees wrote:this would indicate that either you're having an undiagnosed chronic inflammation somewhere, or are mouth or chestbreathing during the night. Waking up naturally after less than 6 hours would indicate a good health with none of the above problems.
Ha ha ;D ;D ;D
Im perfectly healthy. Never ever sick.
Always energetic, always vital, always happy.
Couldnt be better.
If i recall correctly, didnt you have health issues until recently?
Life is too short to spend 8 hours of sleep. I want to go for a sleeping time of 4 hours ultimately
Aaaah, now i get it; wishful thinking...
overkees

Post by overkees »

This perfeclty illustrates both of our believes and I guess we should therefore call it a day, night night ;)
dime

Post by dime »

Someone else's experience with nose breathing: http://healthypixels.com/?p=648
fred

Post by fred »

My CP still falls (-5) during night despite many changes :

-I sleep on my slatted bed base. It's not hard as the floor but it is a good transition.
-Inclined bed
-Grounded
-Chest belt
-Window open
-No carpet (but some clothes and books).
-No heating
and nose breathing only of course.

I generally sleep 6 hours (sometimes eight). Can fall asleep in a few minutes since I started breath retraining (very good thing).

If you have any idea how I could limit this CP drop during night. (I am afraid I'll have to sleep on a hard surface!)

Thank's!
dime

Post by dime »

How do you know it falls 5 and you're only nose breathing, is someone else measuring your CP while you're sleeping?
fred

Post by fred »

dime wrote:How do you know it falls 5 and you're only nose breathing, is someone else measuring your CP while you're sleeping?
Evening CP - Morning CP = 5
overkees

Post by overkees »

What is your CP in the evening, fred?
fred

Post by fred »

overkees wrote:What is your CP in the evening, fred?
Evening CP is around 20+. Today I got up early (4:00) and my CP was 20. So I guess the solution is to get up early!