The End Begins

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
WaiWay
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

The End Begins

Post by WaiWay »

Just another diary post here, I would greatly appreciate any feedback/comments. I'll be editing this post and updating it with each day for my two week sample diet.
*I had been on the diet 3 days prior, but was eating munch foods. I also generally don't have very bad skin... just not perfect

Day #01:

- One less pimple than day 2. They seem to be healing a lot faster than they normally do though. Only some have pus though, while other are just circular inflammations...

Day #02:

- I broke out very badly (for me). My skin hasn't been like this since I lost a lot of weight from stopping working out. Apparently this is the "purging" phase. I have a suspicion on the Sun-Maid raisins, so I'm going to hold off on them for these two weeks.

- I'm currently spraying my face in the morning with low mineral bottled water from a plant sprayer. I'm looking for rose water though.

- My sleep cycle has been very odd these day (before I started the diet). I wake up 1-3 times a night periodically every few hours. Not for any apparent reason. I'm going to start exercising a bit and see if that helps.

- For a few years, whenever I get up, my vision goes black for a few seconds. I'm approximately 6''1, 155lbs, and 16 years old - male. The diet doesn't seem to be helping too much with this. Any ideas?

Conclusion: A few (1-3) pimples have appeared at once on my face, and back. I usually only get 1 once in a while on my face (maybe once a month or few weeks).
WaiWay

WaiWay trying to beat acne

Post by WaiWay »

How long approximately do dirty proteins stay in your skin, attracting water and potentially pinching off sebum canals?
WaiWay

Acne Got Worse?

Post by WaiWay »

I just started the sample diet recently. Is it normal for me to be getting more pimples all of a sudden? Some don't even have pus. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?
WaiWay

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation

Post by WaiWay »

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions to help heal P.I.H? Is emu oil alright? I've had some progress with it before in the passed.

What do you guys use?
WaiWay

Re: The End Begins

Post by WaiWay »

I couldn't find the edit button, but I'm also consuming sun-dried figs. The package says 100% natural, no sugar added. I'm assuming they're alright?

* I know it's hard to tell, but based on my weight/height, does 10 tablespoons of O.O a day (150ml approx) seem sufficient?
dime

Post by dime »

Sounds more than sufficient.
I have the same problem with the vision.. exercising regularly seems to help.
dime

Re: Acne Got Worse?

Post by dime »

It seems to be quite common in the beginning. Please search the forum and post questions like this in existing treads, or maybe your diary.
dime

Re: Lingering Proteins

Post by dime »

It's different for everyone, generally it seems to be around 2-3 weeks.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Hi WaiWay and welcome to the forum! :)
WaiWay wrote:
For a few years, whenever I get up, my vision goes black for a few seconds
This is often a sign that you have not eaten enough, that you don't have enough sugar available in your blood, in short that you don't have enough energy. Make sure to eat enough every day. The nutrient calculator, http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-calcsimple.html is a useful tool for this. Just enter everything that you eat in a day and you will see if it is enough. Because you are still very young and also very tall I would suggest you to go for something like 3000 kcal.
Make sure to eat enough all the time. Every 15 min is good. Instead of eating every 15 min you can drink freshly pressed juice.
But:
1. Make sure you either make it yourself or that it is freshly made in front of your eyes.
2. Make sure that it is not blended.
3. Make sure to add extra virgin olive oil to it.

150 ml of oil every day is maybe even too much. Tell me, are you very active, do you work out/ move a lot? If you do then eating more carbs than fats is better.

About the big breakout: When people first start this diet then very often they break out in the beginning. Don't worry, this will pass if you do everything correctly. Just hang in there!
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Oh, I was worried I wasn't getting enough... :3

How about 6-7 (100ml approx)?

I'm not trying to make an exact number that I get everyday, I'm just curious as to how much I generally should be consuming.
WaiWay

Blood Sugar

Post by WaiWay »

Hey,

It came to mind that since this diet imitates (likely) a very early human diet, would their blood sugars have fluctuated much more back then (since they probably mostly ate fruit and didn't have O.O). Or were nuts/avocado's common and relied on?

What do you think?
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Day #03:

- This appears to be the end of the "purging" phase - no new break-outs (except one tiny one). Most previous break-outs are even healed though! :D
- Trying to consume a little less O.O.
- Starting to get mad cravings for Avocado/Egg yolk (I thought avocado was disgusting a few days ago)
- I used to love to cook, this diet makes it tricky, but forces you to be creative!

I'm still a little annoyed there's no "sample diet" in stone. It makes me ask all these questions, but other than that, so far, so good! XD
dime

Re: Blood Sugar

Post by dime »

why do you want to know?
dime

Post by dime »

Maia wrote: This is often a sign that you have not eaten enough, that you don't have enough sugar available in your blood, in short that you don't have enough energy.
It didn't help for me.. and I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: WaiWay trying to beat acne

Post by RRM »

WaiWay wrote:How long approximately do dirty proteins stay in your skin, attracting water and potentially pinching off sebum canals?
That depends on how much is in your blood.
Coming from a normal / standard diet, it usually takes weeks, but sometimes just days or months.
Once you have cleaned up your blood totally, and then eat some bad food,
it only takes day to clean that up again.
WaiWay wrote:I just started the sample diet recently. Is it normal for me to be getting more pimples all of a sudden? Some don't even have pus. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?
Yes, thats very normal, though in some the acne simply goes away in days.
WaiWay wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions to help heal P.I.H? Is emu oil alright? I've had some progress with it before in the passed. What do you guys use?
Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation is just a phase in the healing process.
If your skin is healthy, it usually goes away rapidly.
Just do this diet first, and you will probably notice that the hyperpigmentation fades away rapidly.
More so, its is recommended not to use any topical (containing 'active ingredients') while on the diet,
as that may hinder good results.
The only 'topical' to use is fat, to protect the skin against dehydration.
WaiWay wrote:It came to mind that since this diet imitates (likely) a very early human diet, would their blood sugars have fluctuated much more back then (since they probably mostly ate fruit and didn't have O.O). Or were nuts/avocado's common and relied on?
Its all speculation of course, but i think they were eating all day, as they were collecting anything edible,
and its likely that the sugar contents of these wild fruits were less high,
and of course they didnt juice their fruits,
so i dont think it fluctuated more, back then,
except in times of relative food scarsity (which happened often, i guess).