The End Begins

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
WaiWay
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: The End Begins

Post by WaiWay »

dime wrote:
Maia wrote: This is often a sign that you have not eaten enough, that you don't have enough sugar available in your blood, in short that you don't have enough energy.
It didn't help for me.. and I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough :)
Same here :/
WaiWay

Re: WaiWay trying to beat acne

Post by WaiWay »

Wow! Thank you very much RRM! :D

I used to use a lot of Benzol Peroxide though, and some people claim it prolongs P.I.H. I've had some marks for a few months, healing slowly. Is there any scientific reason why they would heal faster when the body doesn't retain water? Is the skin able to heal itself easier?

Thanks again!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

WaiWay wrote:
dime wrote:
Maia wrote: This is often a sign that you have not eaten enough, that you don't have enough sugar available in your blood, in short that you don't have enough energy.
It didn't help for me.. and I'm pretty sure I'm eating enough :)
Same here :/
Indeed, its about the level of sugar in your blood, but Its not about eating enough in total,
but that you always have sufficient glucose available.
If you dont, you may experience a lack of glucose in between meals.
So, its about consuming lots and lots of small meals.
Its also about learning about the warning signals that warn you that the blood sugar level is going down.
Once you learned to recognize these, you may always prevent that 'vission issue'.
WaiWay

Fruits/Vegatable Drawer?

Post by WaiWay »

Hey everyone,

My fridge has a humidity setting for 2 different drawers, I keep vegetables and fruits separate, with my fruits on low humidity. However, I noticed my tomatoes/cucumbers over-ripened when I placed them with the fruits. Are they supposed to be stored with the vegetables, and on what humidity?

Thanks! :D
WaiWay

Bedtime Snacks?

Post by WaiWay »

Hey guys,

Everywhere I've read it says not to eat 2-3 hours before bedtime, however I find the food on the Wai diet doesn't interfere/keep me up. Do you think it's alright to continue eating near my bedtime?

What are your experiences with this?
mario91

Re: Bedtime Snacks?

Post by mario91 »

First of all, welcome to this "world" :)

Yeah, from my experiences I totally agree that Wai foods are a lot less heavy to eat before bed. As for me, I can also eat pretty much any Wai food before bed, as long as I wait some 20-30 minutes for digestion. Otherwise I get some heartburn.

But the best foods to eat before bed would be, for everyone, the lowest in fiber. Juices, oils, egg yolks, etc. Because the lower the fiber, the less your stomach will have to work to digest it.
WaiWay

Re: Bedtime Snacks?

Post by WaiWay »

Thank you Mario! :D

That's exactly what I suspected, it doesn't seem practical that early humans waited before bed and stopped eating...
dime

Re: Fruits/Vegatable Drawer?

Post by dime »

WaiWay wrote:my tomatoes/cucumbers over-ripened when I placed them with the fruits.
So why don't you put them in another place if they got overripe with the fruits?
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Day #04

- Complexion seems to be evening out
- Skin is producing less oil (I always used to have oily skin)
- whiteheads/blackheads diminishing
- No new break-outs... whatsoever!
- Tried Ecaralo lettuce (disgusting)
- I seem to be digesting egg yolks easier now
- Thinking about buying some frozen Salmon
- Started running
- Oh, and P.I.H seems to be fading A LOT faster (prior to Wai diet, I applied ACV to my face twice and day and spot treated with emu oil)

All seems well :3
WaiWay

How Long?

Post by WaiWay »

Hey everyone,

I was wondering how long it would take for a breakout to occur from ingesting dirty proteins. I know it depends on how much and other factors, but how long does it generally take you personally to break out?

Thank you!
dime

Re: How Long?

Post by dime »

Haha why does it matter? Do you want to plan things like, "ok in X days is my prom but it takes X+3 until I get a breakout so it's fine to go crazy on the pizza"? :D

But as you said, it depends how much you eat so it's impossible to give any remotely accurate answer. Since you're following the sample diet note that cheat meals are not allowed anyway as far as I know. Only after your acne cleared you can start experimenting to find your tolerance.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Well dime, it's more constructive to accurately try to assess which foods make you react in what way, while trying to eliminate as many variables as possible, so you don't have flawed conclusions...
dime

Post by dime »

Yes sure, but I don't think anyone here can answer your question.. we all react differently.
And how better can you do it, than wait until you clear up and then test stuff personally?
WaiWay

Same Fruits?

Post by WaiWay »

I know it's advisable to have variety due to intaking sufficient vitamins and minerals, but is there anything wrong with having more than 1 of the same fruit in the same day? In other words, will eating 5 bananas harm me in any way?
dime

Re: Same Fruits?

Post by dime »

WaiWay wrote:I know it's advisable to have variety due to intaking sufficient vitamins and minerals, but is there anything wrong with having more than 1 of the same fruit in the same day? In other words, will eating 5 bananas harm me in any way?
no