The End Begins

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: The End Begins

Post by Kasper »

What's your diet like at the moment WaiWay?
Hey,
It came to mind that since this diet imitates (likely) a very early human diet, would their blood sugars have fluctuated much more back then (since they probably mostly ate fruit and didn't have O.O). Or were nuts/avocado's common and relied on?
What do you think?
From a study I read about hunter/gatherers, sugar intake was primarily honey and berries (small fruits).
Both honey and berries can easily be consumed in small quantities.
Men consumed honey while hunting.

Fat intake wasn't from O.O/avocado's/nuts, but primarily from animal fat.
Fat content in honey was higher than over here.
Varying from 1.3 to 8.1 gram/100 g.
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

It's basically 10-20 (usually 15) fruits a day; apples, oranges, bananas, plums, peaches, nectarines, kiwi, avocados etc. I always pick a new type of fruit when I go to the market. I have a little bit of O.O everytime I eat a fruit. I usually have an egg yolk in the morning and in the evening. If I'm hungry during super-time, I make a salad of some or all: cucumbers, chives, tomatoes, avocados, olive oil or orange, raisins and olive oil.

Once the sample diet is done, I'm going to start eating dried fruits (figs, dates, more raisins), mainly to eat at school, since I won't be able to eat much at school. As well as a lot of nuts. I haven't tried any sashimi yet, although I'm looking for good place to get some.

:D
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Day #12:

All is well :3. Skin is clearer than ever and all the tiny bumps seem to be vanishing. Even the darker spots on my face are fadding much, much faster than when I was constantly applying stuff to them :D
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Day #13:

More progress in the same areas as before. Blackheads are continuing to shrink. Some closed-comedones on my forehead got bigger (almost seem to have a head but not really), while a lot just went away :D. 2-3 whiteheads showed up, but went away the same day.

Overall, I haven't had an actual pimple since last time, which is really unbelievable
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Day #14:

Same as before

The small bumps are becoming whiteheads and going away.

All in all: the diet works ;D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Great.
Now, please no experimenting yet until all the whiteheads / small bumps have completely vanished.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Congrats :)
WaiWay

Direct Answer to Freeze Dried Chives

Post by WaiWay »

I've seen references to this topic, but never a direct answer. So can someone please confirm if "freeze-dried" chives, are safe to consume on the acne sample diet, and acne diet? Thank you.
panacea

Re: Direct Answer to Freeze Dried Chives

Post by panacea »

WaiWay,

I was just like you in the beginning, asking constant questions and nitpicking about everything the wai books and site said. Keep it extremely simple or you're going to have trouble. Here I am 2 years later after coming here still struggling with getting on wai 100 percent because I didn't keep it simple, I tried every loophole to get tasty food, or keep tasty food by using supplements, or ask questions and put off starting the diet until I got answers, you name it I did it to procrastinate or make things so confusing for myself that I couldn't start, just 'yet' 100%.

Eat right (chew thoroughly,). Eat a lot of watermelon. Eat a lot of raw egg yolks, seperate the sac. Eat small meals. Eat a lot of raw atlantic salmon. Make sure it says wild caught on the package.
Basically, you want raw animal food from good sources (free range, organic, are good bonuses). And you want fruits which are easy to digest and have thick shells to protect from pesticides.

Fruits and meats and eggs and olive oil. Ignore the rest. Live happily ever after.

Exercise (use your natural body, no shock absorbing shoes, no bikes, no treadmills, get the natural air, use common sense). Breathe with your nose only. Moving around all day is better than being sedentary and exercising as a chore for only a short time.

Try your best to move around, and maintain good posture. If you can't keep a good posture, it's because you aren't moving around enough or eating right for long enough yet.

Don't try tasty recipes. The good taste of foods has to be a thing of the past. You will eventually develop a pleasurable sensation associated with the meats, eggs, and fruits anyway. Recipes make things complicated and introduce a lot of room for error, they also keep you in the mindset that taste is important. That notion should be totally destroyed right here and now if you take your health seriously.

Throw away everything that is bad for you in your home, even if you bought it 5 minutes ago. It's a waste of money but it's better than eating it because everytime you eat a bad food just to not waste it, you're going to 'restart' and end up buying that food again and it's a never ending cycle.

Start now, not when some supplement arrives in the mail or when you get that organic eggs next season or when your fresh liver comes to the local store.

Don't eat anything that is processed in any way, not even gatorade. No alcohol. No snacks, desserts, etc. No celebratory cakes on your birthday, etc.

I know it sucks at first but trust me, if you don't go all out you'll fall into the 99.9 percentile that fail. It doesn't matter if some other people here can make the recipe and half-ass way work eventually, it's a statistical disaster from the get-go.

Good luck..
mario91

Post by mario91 »

Excelent post, panacea! :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

hear hear!
WaiWay

Post by WaiWay »

Panacea,

I really appreciate that you want to help me, but you don't understand that I'm trying as hard as I can to get this diet 100%. I've been on this diet for about a month now, I even smell cooked food just to see if I'm still addicted to it or not. The reason I was asking about the chives is because they always go bad on me after a few days. The freeze dried ones last for a really long time. I wasn't like you at the beginning because I never was trying loop-holes for tasty food. I've always been devoted.

I've been trying to do this 100% since the very beginning. All I'm doing is trying to find clear answers (which no one answered to this). Another issue is the search engine on the site.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, you can use freeze dried chives. May give you bad breath though.
Whats wrong with the search engine?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Congrats for being so devoted WaiWay!

So what are you experiences ?
Is your skin still acnefree ?
Does it have effect on your energy/concentration etc ?
I'd love to hear !