Emeira's Diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Emeira
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Emeira's Diary

Post by Emeira »

- Taurine (I would say this has given me the best effects, also directly improves digestion, by increasing stomach acid)
- Theanine (give similar effects as meditation to me)
just ordered :) I do have anxiety problems, maybe supplements will help.
I think anything that makes you focus more on your body, and less on your thoughts/worries
I've been to vipassana courses several times... brought home really good experience, suggest to go for everyone
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

I just find really odd/unnatural to ingest supplements like that... I mean, I have been prescribed with those substances before too, but atm, I don't take any. And, no matter what, I always see them as a bad thing because our body can get used to them. But I can be wrong...

Btw, I always associate Taurine with RedBull xD
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Taurine and Theanine are amino acids what could be wrong with it?
At the moment I am experimenting with everything that can help to solve hair loss problem
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

@ Kasper
Kasper wrote:@Aytundra I'm not an expert on hair but using egg yolks for washing and a combination of coconut oil/olive oil/red palm oil for styling, always has done wonders for my hair
Nice hair!
What is your hair strand thickness like: ultra fine, fine, normal, thick, wiry?
Do you lose hair because of your shampoo or conditioner?
Does it have split ends, or hair that snagged, though I doubt your short length of hair tangles easily.
Does your hair feel very soft, soft, crunchy or dry?
What is the steps to making/using your shampoo? egg yolk,
And to making/using your conditioner? coconut oil, olive oil, red palm oil.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Aytundra wrote: What is your hair strand thickness like: ultra fine, fine, normal, thick, wiry?
I would say kind of thick, but on my hairline, it is thinner, I'm slowly balding there.
Aytundra wrote:Do you lose hair because of your shampoo or conditioner?
I don't know. I'm not loosing much hair, but I'm using this for 3 years or more. I'm not sure how it compares to other shampoos.
Aytundra wrote:Does it have split ends, or hair that snagged, though I doubt your short length of hair tangles easily.
I sometimes have quite long hair, but I don't really know, I don't look that closely.
Aytundra wrote:What is the steps to making/using your shampoo? egg yolk
I just put the yolk on my head directly, while in the shower, and wash it out with water.
Aytundra wrote:And to making/using your conditioner? coconut oil, olive oil, red palm oil.
In my local organic shop, they sell this oil that is a mixture of coconut oil, red palm oil, olive oil. I use that. I just put it on my hands first, then I kind of wash it off my hands with water, so that it is diluted and so that it is not too much, and then I apply it to my hair, for styling, sometimes, I apply too much, and then I wash it out again.

If I notice that my hair is too dry after the egg yolk, I apply some oil in the shower, and wash it out after that again.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Thanks for telling us about your hair.
3 years, that must be a really good routine, for you to have kept it so long.
Aytundra wrote:@ Kasper...Does your hair feel very soft, soft, stiff, crunchy or dry?
But you missed my most important question. (at least for girls this is like the ultimate question.)
Is the hair soft?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Aytundra wrote:Thanks for telling us about your hair.
3 years, that must be a really good routine, for you to have kept it so long.
Aytundra wrote:@ Kasper...Does your hair feel very soft, soft, stiff, crunchy or dry?
But you missed my most important question. (at least for girls this is like the ultimate question.)
Is the hair soft?
The hair feels soft to me. Not really sure, I don't know really know the difference with other hair :P
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Kasper wrote:I just put the yolk on my head directly, while in the shower, and wash it out with water.
I just washed my hair with 1 Egg yolk and it feels awesome! Also, no dandruff at all! :D
Btw, do you wash it with cold water after putting the yolk? Because I washed mine with hot water and then I started wondering if it could actually cook lightly in my head and start to smell like a cooked egg.

And, just for curiosity, how many yolks do you use Kasper? One seemed just fine for me.
Also, do you also use organic eggs for your hair? Don't know if it is worth or not ;D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:I don't use shampoo anymore, only natural products to wash my hair ( yolks, dilute vinegar etc)
Vinegar (also when diluted) is known to make your hair dry and brittle.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

after gastroscopy my doctor said that I have thin lining of the stomach and little inflammation, light gastritis. I have done home blood test for H. Pylori infection it was negative. Gastritis can be with too much stomach acid or too little, I know for sure that I don't have any symptoms (sharp pain or burning sensation) showing high acidity in my stomach.
Can this thin lining of the stomach be related with thinning hair?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, if you also use vinegar for breakfast.
Or if you use too much vinegar for consumption in general.

With a thin lining, you need to make very sure that all the fruits that you consume are perfectly ripe.
And you need a few drops of oil with every fruit meal.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

How thin lining in stomach can cause itchy scalp and hair loss? Vitamin/mineral deficiency even on diet full of it? Not digested protein? Bacteria / fungi passes through stomach in to the gut?
I have found some info about how to treat Hypoacid gastritis (gastritis with low acidity). http://en.medicine-worlds.com/gastrit-s ... nostyu.htm
just wonder how to do that with raw food diet, because cold food reduces stomach acidity and I definitely don't want that
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:How thin lining in stomach can cause itchy scalp and hair loss?
Thats not what i meant.
I just hinted at vinegar as the villain; both in your hair (as a shampoo) and your stomach (through consumption).
It is very well possible that the two (thin lining and scalp issue) are not related at all.
I have found some info about how to treat Hypoacid gastritis
That is one step too far.
First you need to know whether it is actually hypoacid gastritis, or not.
If it is something elkse, your treatment may have adverse effects.
There are many possible causes of a thin lining.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Yep, after two weeks I'll do stomach acidity test
But at the moment, only cheap and available juices are from apples, bananas and carrots
Do you think I'll miss any nutrients? + yolks, mackerel, avocado, cucumber
and is it healthier to drink juices or to eat whole fruits if I have thin lining in a stomach?