fred's journal

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: fred's journal

Post by dime »

But do you need so much calories? That's 3400 calories just from sugar.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fred wrote:
RRM wrote:When you say sugar, you mean sugars (plural; total simple carbs), right?
it was more 850g of total sugars.
That is a bit frightening to eat so much sugar,
Its not sugar (singular) but sugars (plural).
You dont eat so much sugar.
You ingest that much sugars.
Quite a difference, i think.
I think its perfectly okay, as these sugars come with the food you consume. No worries here.
dime wrote:But do you need so much calories? That's 3400 calories just from sugar.
He wants to gain weight, so i think consuming too many calories is a good strategy.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Honey's sugars are most easily absorbable of any type of sugary food. And besides it's very antibacterial. Raw honey is the prefered substance to add more sugar for energy to your diet. It is, however, expensive... much more expensive than plain table sugar.

There are some B vitamins in honey and trace amounts of minerals.
fred

Post by fred »

Yesterday I had 3591 Kcal "only" (I was bored to eat so much honey) and I loose 400g. I need to eat 4000 Kcal everyday to constantly gain weight. What a nightmare!
dime

Post by dime »

I don't think that 400 additional calories (= 45g fat) would make you gain or lose 400g weight.
fred

Post by fred »

I want to have some "body stock" before August when I will spend 3 weeks in Sweden with nothing more than just some bananas, ground meat and (disgusting) honey to eat (cooked food is unfortunately unbearable for me). I will loose probably +6 kg, so I don't want to be too much underweight at the beginning. Last year I ended up like a miserable skeleton after the stay.

Only 4000kcal per day makes me put some weight, 3500kcal is not enough, so I must force feed myself!
dime

Post by dime »

Is the food too expensive in Sweden? Why can't you eat enough calories there?
fred

Post by fred »

Yes the food is very expensive in Sweden, but the true reason is that I don't have time to go shopping during my stay, so I have to rely mainly on what is available at my place. I also won't have my juicer at my disposal...
fred

Post by fred »

This very high sugar very low fat diet is doing wonder.
No more blurred vision, eye shots, arrhythmia, muscle cramps, etc. while gaining weight and having a very good energy all day!
The oil, even in small amount, was thickening my blood and disturbing my sugar metabolism.
Only issue is digestive : with all this sugars, bacteria are feasting everyday (gas, soiling, etc.). I must maintain 4500Kcal everyday to gain weight, so I must find a way to reduce fibers. I cant' eat egg yolks any more (abdominal cramp and diarrhoea). Too much bacterial decomposition when I eat meat/fish.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fred wrote:This very high sugar very low fat diet is doing wonder.
Good. Im happy for you.
The oil, even in small amount, was thickening my blood and disturbing my sugar metabolism.
No, thats speculation.
I must find a way to reduce fibers.
Juice all fruits, and use a sieve.
Too much bacterial decomposition when I eat meat/fish.
You need to eat the fish/yolks very much separated (in time) from the rest.
fred

Post by fred »

RRM wrote:
No, thats speculation.
I am not the only one on Wai diet to have this experience and speculate this way : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1509&p=35484#p35484
Do you have another explanation?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

fred wrote:I am not the only one on Wai diet to have this experience and speculate this way : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1509&p=35484#p35484
Do you have another explanation?
Cristoph wrote that "I had to remove the olive oil, and reduced my nut and avo intake" ... Now I am not tired after eating 3-4 bananas in the morning after a walk...the sugar gets easily distributed to my cells without any large spike in blood sugar".
So, his speculation is about stopping OO and reducing nuts and avocado.
If you consume large amounts of fat, you will consume substantial less sugars.
Sugars make you feel energetic, whereas fats dont.
Sugar refills your glycogen depots, whereas fat will not.
Consuming whole bananas while glycogen depots are exhausted will make you feel tired, as digestion takes time and energy.
Consuming bananas while liver-glycogen is not exhausted (thanks to the high sugar diet) will not make you tired,
as the liver-glycogen will replete blood glucose until the bananas supply sufficient glucose.
fred

Post by fred »

In his second post just below the first one, he wrote :
"The fat is thick and can clog your blood,,making it more difficult for any sugar intake to get distributed to your cells quickly and easily..Thats why you had a high sugar reading, the fat makes the sugar linger longer in the blood..hence a high blood sugar."

This is exactly my experience : the fat seems to thicken my blood, forcing my heart to beat stronger and faster. I also have hyperglycaemia symptoms when I eat fat with carbs : cramps, eye shots, etc.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Because the (dietary) fat is thick, it will clog your blood?
Are you serious?
fred

Post by fred »

RRM wrote:Because the (dietary) fat is thick, it will clog your blood?
Are you serious?
Yes, especially saturated fat. Nature uses unsaturated fat to keep things fluid and flexible, and saturated fat to make things
stiff. Omega 3 oil makes blood more fluid, why saturated fat would not increase blood viscosity ?

http://donmatesz.blogspot.fr/2011/05/me ... -fats.html
http://donmatesz.blogspot.fr/2011/06/di ... ation.html