A healing journey of a girl interrupted

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

A healing journey of a girl interrupted

Post by Marrrianne »

Hey beautiful people,
A little bit about me:
Im a 5:7 girl. 174 cm. I like being active and using my body. And thats why I'm hear. I have a hard time using and listening to my body.

I want to go on WAI 100% for 2 weeks. I want to see weight loss, sleep improvements and skin improvement. I want to be stable in my moods and I want to be productive in the projects Im working on at school.

So I began my journey yesterday and it did not go too well. In the evening i decided to lean into the temptation. I was at a dinner gathering( the usual thing actually) and I just couldn't. stop. eating.

And I continued to eat all night long and even this morning. Loads of bread and sauce, meat, everything. But mostly carbs. I couldn't stop and it makes me so unhappy. Because I put on a lot of weight so sudden. And I don't sleep.

So I'm trying again today. Well, I'm doing it. So I guess this is day one.

Im gonna try to add some pictures since its very rewarding to see the changes. I work out so once the fat is gone its probably easier to see if my body is toned or not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
dime

Re: A healing journey of a girl interrupted

Post by dime »

Most important thing to avoid such binges of food is to make sure you eat enough calories of wai foods. Otherwise you'll feel hungry and out of energy, and then it's very easy to give in to temptations.

You don't seem like you need any weight loss if you ask me btw.. but anyway, good luck on your journey :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I agree, and when you feel cravings, eat something you like a lot. Good luck and keep us posted. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote: I want to see weight loss
You dont need weight loss.
You need a digestive system that is less bloated, which will make your tummy flatter.
I want to be stable in my moods and I want to be productive in the projects Im working on at school.
So, you need a constant supply of energy.
To prevent that from making you gain weight, you need avoid big meals, and have lots of tiny meals instead.
I couldn't stop and it makes me so unhappy.
I agree with the advice that Oscar gave you: when you binge, binge on something wonderful.
If you dont allow that for yourself, you will end up eating all kind of garbage you didnt like very much anyway.
Suppose you love chocolate cake the most of all.
Buy the best chocolate cake possible, and have only chocolate cake that day. Nothing else.
Then start with the Wai diet the next day.
If you manage to do that for a whole week, you can have another chocolate cake day.
Just make sure to eat nothing else on that day.
I work out so once the fat is gone its probably easier to see if my body is toned or not.
Everybody has 'toned abs'.
Even the fattest people have 'toned abs'.
Thats because you need those muscles for countless activities.
The heavier your weight, the stronger those muscles are.
It just doesnt show when there is fat on top, or if your stomach is bloated.
If your stomach is bloated, you need to limit fiber intake. (sieved juices instead of whole fruits)
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

wow. interesting respons. I did not think I was gonna get comments that fast:) thanx I really appreciate that.

So today I've eaten:

NUts and dates inbetween meals as a snack
big glass of expensive orangejuice, commercial
3 huge bananas with oo
2 egg yolks 1/2 avocado.
tomato

Im doing the best I can, but I haven't measured anything I ate today. I was busy trying not to overeat since the last 24 hours have been hard on my body.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
overkees

Post by overkees »

Commercial OJ is always from concentrate or pasteurized. This can give breakouts for sensitive people. Same goes for all types of nuts. Most unshelled supermarket nuts have been heated. You can crack them yourselve, or leave them out. Peanuts, cashwes and pistaches are not in the wai diet.

Please only make OJ yourself from the orange fruit itself.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

have you ever binged before in your life? or was this your first time?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Commercial OJ is always from concentrate or pasteurized. This can give breakouts for sensitive people.
Actually, at the "plus" (in the netherlands), you can press 1 litre of fresh orange juice for 3 euro.
The price tag is 3.50, but I always only need to pay 3 euro for some reason :)

At the organic shop at the "twijnstraat" in utrecht, you can press fresh organic orange juice.
The price is somewhere between 4 and 5 euro (i can't remember) for 1 litre.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Emeira wrote:have you ever binged before in your life? or was this your first time?

No I have a history of that kinda stuff...And I still need to beat that eating pattern. That's why I'm here - I need sleep :oops:

What RRM said was very helpful when it comes to this.
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Today the 2nd day I started the day out with boiled lemon with honey.

Glas of Oj
Mango with brazil nuts
tomato cucumber salad with OO
avocado with an egg yolk and dates
dates and brazilnuts
Glas of OJ and tomatoes
- still don't measure. But I've calculated that I got about 15oo cals. I only walked for an hour today no further exercise.

- I took a nap today after school. And when I woke up I realized I had a headache and I thought to myself it's because my body is all ready in detox mode and I'm probably addicted to something that I haven't had for 2 days.
- My head is heavy also. And I know I need to get into a better sleep rhythm because I still suffer from the weekend where I stayed up all night.

- My hands are always super dry and I try to use walnut oil. Will that even help? I was my hands a lot but maybe wai food will help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― C.S. Lewis
dime

Post by dime »

Yeah oil should help for the hands. Not sure about walnut, but coconut oil is pretty good.
Try to eat more than 1500 calories, that's too little and one possible reason for why you had headache.
Don't worry about the weight loss, on the wai diet you'll naturally lose unnecessary extra weight caused by water retention in skin/muscles and bloated belly.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

As Dime said: eat/drink more (often).
Do you crack the nuts yourself?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote:Today the 2nd day I started the day out with boiled lemon with honey.
There is no good reason to do that.
Lemon is too acidic; its not good for the mucosal lining,
which may cause digestive issues in the future.
Some people think it will reduce appetite, but even if it would, thats not a good idea,
as taking in no more energy than required requires listening to your body instead of trying to fool it.
Some people think it breaks down fat, but that is nonsense.
I had a headache and I thought to myself it's because my body is all ready in detox mode
No, its a lack of energy, indeed.
You need to eat / drink something more frequently.
Also, Its better that you replace some whole fruits by juices, as that will reduce bloating (flatter tummy).
My hands are always super dry and I try to use walnut oil. Will that even help?
The best solution is vaseline, as that will protect your skin against dehydration much longer than other fats.
I was my hands a lot
Why?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hello Marrrriannne (google translation) try to understand :

For best results on this diet must radically change your plan, do not worry, very simple, very practical and with this you can continue living this diet because you will not want to cheat and you especially enjoy all the benefits of the diet :

1: As Oscar MRR said drink fruit juice instead of whole fruit. For this, nothing more simple, every morning and every evening you will prepare your juice bottles (1.5 liters) two bottles ideally (3 liters) constantly with you outside your house (with these bottles will be nothing impossible : ever tired to work, motivated for fitness,always energetic, no head aches etc ...) you'll try. and do not forget to add sugar and oil to your juice.

How to squeeze 3-4 liters of juice ?

Very simply, a very good and investisement in exctracteur Versapers juice (which allows pressing any fruit) do not forget that states MRR, we are interested in the fruits are sweet fruits and well wall so no green vegetables or lemon. And a juicer (orange) any juicer will do business, do not forget that if you wish to make 3 liters of orange juice a day, try to choose a proper release (3 liters of juice to do a wide consumer must therefore follow the machine: semi professional)

Time : I prefer the taste of fresh juice all day at the apple and oranges, I love the orange juice but once at home. My apple juice Versapers always a taste déliceux even after 30h. So every morning, the first thing I do is to press me 3 liters of apple juice with sugar and oil. It takes me 45 minutes total (cleaning machine and kitchen included). No need to do anything until the evening, the evening after the day you still made ​​juices, eg 1 liter of orange juice or 1 liter of banana juice and orange (perfect after sport) then your 50-100 g salmon / tuna / dorado / Mackerel / yellow egg

Marrriiannnee correctly if you want to succeed, it is very important that you rely on fruit juices. With VERSAPERS you are bound to find a fruit that you like juice in large quantities, the orange juice is easy and very good, apple juice too.

Now I'm talking like MRR: Take action for three weeks you make 3 liters of juice, add to suit your needs sugar, oil, do not forget the protein in the evening when you can relax and come back. Actually have 3 liters with you all the time you can avoid those why people struggle to follow this diet, its simply Marrrriianne ...
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Day 3

Today I've eaten:

lemon drink - i guess I just totally forgot that I don't even have to do that.
Glass of juice.
during the day: 6 bananas with brazil nuts and dates and several glasses of water
0.5 avocado with 2 yolks and 2 dates and tomatoes.
A few glasses of homemade juice w oo (went to my brother's place to juice 13 oranges. So now I've got 2 liters of OJ).

The reason for the things that I'm eating right now:
- bananas are easy to get and pretty cheap when I buy in bulks - plus I bought them because I enjoy smoothies a lot. I am aware of the 'heating' factor when they are blended since I've did my homework(waisays)..about blending.
- I also eat shelled brazils since my acne is not too much out of control but I will try to find unshelled of course.
- I also haven't thrown out my commercial juice yet since I don't break out right now. But today I was told that I will be the owner of a juice because a friend of mine doesn't need hers anymore :wink:

Today was 1800 cals.

I've allready seen improvements on my body. I sleep at night and I take naps and it feel so good to be listening to what my body is saying.
I'm immensely tired in my mucsles. I feel so much more - don't know wether thats diet-related.

I might have to change the headline - I won't be much of a girl interrupted if these results continue.
― C.S. Lewis