A healing journey of a girl interrupted

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: A healing journey of a girl interrupted

Post by Nina75 »

translation not very good

In response to Overknees to me a strong body means never get sick, never tired etc etc.

No report to digest food properly wai not, in fact it is normal to have a problem, the body reacts as a foreign body and wants to unlock the faster

And besides the obvious that the body and much stronger evidence, it did you ever get that everyone gets sick after a meal and you have absolutely no harm, nowhere (arrived at the beginning of my wai diet when I was still cheating). It's funny I'm sure people on a normal diet if they have the misfortune to come across not very fresh shrimp or fish not very fresh they will cry all night in toilet or even hospital alors que nous Waiiens while we waiien 1) no difference 2) a little gas (lol) 3) the toilet for 3 small minutes. So good I think our body is much stronger Overkees
overkees

Post by overkees »

RRM wrote: What may seem an inability, may actually be a refusal.
The more strict your diet, the stronger the refusal may be.
Once you resort to eating burgers/chocolate or similar again, that response will die off.
Im pretty sure that even after many years of 100% Wai, everybody will survive eating hamburgers/chocolate only for a period of time..
Yes, that's what I mean: the dirty feeling. I haven't eaten baked or cooked meats and fish for a very long time, and just the smell of it is already nasty for me. Makes me think how can people actually like this smell? I think it's horrible. Makes me kinda sick. Maybe it's the same for some people with chocolate. But this is indeed more of a psychological thing.

Funny thing is gelatine, some brands give me the dirty feeling, some brands don't.

Cooked vegetable products are a whole different thing for me. They actually sometimes smell nicer (less bitter tasting too) if you cook them. But they might start smelling worse if you're longer 100% on this diet, I do not know because I've never been more than a month 100%. I still like fruits better though, they also require a lot less work.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Thanx to everyone for support.

Dime, I might do what you suggest. But I do have options, so Oscars list is great as well.

I think that i kinda fell off the track a little bit during some dinners the last week but a few days with juicing has made me stable and happy again. It surely works wonders. I pay 40 danish kroners for 1 liter of fresh juice but it's worth it. I've seen results and you can see for yourself:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It looks like things are going well (with Snoopy) :)
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Yes Snoopy and I are doing great Oscar!!
Also, I read my old posts. And it's clear to see that I've grown a lot during the last couple of years where I've been on and off Wai. I write like I'm an almost manic person seriously!- I'm so grateful that people here still took me serious.
I now drink one liter a day of homemade juice. And I take all back that I've ever said about juicing and how odd it is not to chew your fruits - because juicing is actually both tasty, practical and energizing.

I started running again yesterday. So happy about that and I want to get back to that again. I've had too much work but a couple of weeks on Wai has helped me restitute.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nice flat tummy now!
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

So I've decided to go 100% Wai for 2 weeks. I want to be smaller, sleep better and not to have those discussions with myself wether I should eat like the rest of them or follow my regime.

I've had a few nights of eating bad stuff and my skin reacts to eat immediately. If I eat something bad I throw up. I have a history with that kind of behavior.. I hope that it's ok that I talk about this on my diary since it's kind of a big deal to me to get better. In order for me to heal from this mindset is to face the social nervousness that I have. I feel like this diet is forcing me to face that. I have a hard time being different and doing different things that I see other people do so I expect to gain some wisdom in this area.
I want to be stronger and to gain more confidence. I seriously fantasize about doing some martial arts since I know that some former drug addicts started doing that to get clean. That would surely take some courage to throw myself into that.

So yesterday I had a great Wai day and I use my citrus juicer everyday. I eat avocado, cucumber, tomato salad everyday.

I've also discovered that tartar is really delicious. So is raw or half cooked, red beef. I never thought I would say that but 300 grams of meat satisfy me a lot. I've eaten that if I've had a day of non Wai foods that have made me crave more.
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote: If I eat something bad I throw up. I have a history with that kind of behavior.
Do you think its a 'psychological thing' or a physiological response?
Marrrianne wrote: I hope that it's ok that I talk about this on my diary
Absolutely.
I seriously fantasize about doing some martial arts
I think thats an excellent idea.
The gain of control over your body is stimulating; it will definitely make you feel more confident.
I've also discovered that tartar is really delicious. So is raw or half cooked, red beef.
So, why dont you simply always eat it raw?
waipete

Post by waipete »

I'm glad to hear back from you. I think its a really good thing u decided to experiment with 100%, it's really only 2 weeks, and by then you have a more clearer choice to make once you get there of what you would like to do in the future.

I think martial arts is a great idea you should try, phone up a trainer and get some details. I actually have had these same thoughts about 3 years ago.. but I never acted on them. I wonder how my life would be now if I did :D

Keep us updated on your progress.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

RRM wrote:
I've also discovered that tartar is really delicious. So is raw or half cooked, red beef.
So, why dont you simply always eat it raw?
I will:) at least the newt couple of weeks;)

ALso I've started to translate Oscars Waiintroe into Danish. I really needed to motivate myself into reading it because I'm not that good at reading stuff that is that scientific. So this is the way to do it. I couldn't find anything Wai in Danish so this is why I'm doing it. At some point, when I'm ready, and I know that this is truly for me, I will have the tool to spread the word I guess, let's see.
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Fantastisk :)
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

I have tasted raw salmon tonight which has been a pleasant experience. I only ate 150 grams, I had a 250 piece on my plate.. It's because after work, which is 3 hours of activity and exercise, I actually just wanna lay down, have a big cucumber, avocado, tomato salat and some juice. I don't need more protein than a few yolks or, some fish. That's interesting.

ObstaCLES:
I do believe that my biggest obstacles in doing this diet 100% has been the social aspect. But I have served the diet for my friends and they don't complain. They actually like it and I make them bring an avocado or something else to fulfill the greatest evening meal that you can have;) I really do think that this is a test for me in seeing how much I can accomplish and that I am good enough no matter what I eat. I have a lot to say on this subject suddenly and it feels like this diet has caused me to be more clear on this subject.
I think that the biggest thing so far for me is to never ever tell anyone what they should do or shouldn't do. And that I should never ever imply that what they're are doing is something they should be ashamed of. Because I've felt that shame in my life way too much.
JuDGINg:
I'm pretty strange and also harsh sometimes and my friend has actually reminded me a few times that I've said that if you eat unhealthy you are just the stupidest person on the planet. Something like that. And I don't wanna be the one to say stuff like that. Not anymore. I just wanna do this diet the best that I can. Do it a 100% and then keep it to myself for as long as possible. I do not wanna tell people what to do. I'd rather talk about what I'm doing and how it makes me feel and maybe what motivated me. I want to stay humble. That's so important to me. Not to preach but to just do it. action is so vital when it comes to health anyway.

If I can rest assured that I rest in myself and know that I am a good person, I'm not trying to bring people down nor judge them, then I am better off in the future in regards to being on a diet that many would find obscure. To be comfortable in my own skin is a journey and a process and I think that the choice that I've made to do my best, really does make a big difference.
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

hear, hear.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

u guys are funny :)
― C.S. Lewis