A healing journey of a girl interrupted

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: A healing journey of a girl interrupted

Post by Marrrianne »

1: As Oscar MRR said drink fruit juice instead of whole fruit. For this, nothing more simple, every morning and every evening you will prepare your juice bottles (1.5 liters) two bottles ideally (3 liters) constantly with you outside your house (with these bottles will be nothing impossible : ever tired to work, motivated for fitness,always energetic, no head aches etc ...) you'll try. and do not forget to add sugar and oil to your juice.
What about bananas? Are they difficult to digest as well - or even more better blended?
Marrriiannnee correctly if you want to succeed, it is very important that you rely on fruit juices. With VERSAPERS you are bound to find a fruit that you like juice in large quantities, the orange juice is easy and very good, apple juice too.
Well this just brings back hope - can't wait to get my juicer machine...
Now I'm talking like MRR: Take action for three weeks you make 3 liters of juice, add to suit your needs sugar, oil, do not forget the protein in the evening when you can relax and come back. Actually have 3 liters with you all the time you can avoid those why people struggle to follow this diet, its simply Marrrriianne ...
Thanx so much I will try to do this - right now I will still rely on whole fruits until I get the juicer - but i guess I'm gonna see the difference even more when I start doing what you just suggested. Going from whole fruits switching to juice seems like an interesting experiment.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

so why did that picture become so large?? im not lying - the bottle is tiny.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Avec plaisir Mariane si je peux vous aider

in fact I'm not an experte, I like you try, I like you had a problem at the beginning of headaches, weight problem at the beginning. All these problems are solved and the most funny thing is that my friend who is on this diet a tear and muscular body (juice). and it is easy to gain weight

Of course waiting to be equipped you can continue with the whole fruit (they are very good) but it is more difficult to eat 30 apples and 30 oranges to drink their juice and have mostly using oil and sugar mix , do not forget, and have a level of extraordinary energy throughout the day makes you move mountains ....

Marrrianne I do not know if you have moved the forum, but have you noticed that 90% of people's problems RRM automatically give their answer: juice, juice, juice, replace the whole fruit by juice drink juice .. For all the problems ...: I want to gain muscle (juice), I lose weight help me (juice). At home do what you want but take out your two bottle Marianne.

You've seen that MRR Board juice about 3000 times compared to people's questions

you want to wait to be equipped to start the juice, remember that a juicer is 10-30 $
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

(Mariane)

during the day: 6 bananas with brazil nuts and dates and several glasses of water
0.5 avocado with 2 yolks and 2 dates and tomatoes

- plus I bought them because I enjoy smoothies a lot. I am aware of the 'heating' factor when they are blended since I've did my homework(waisays)..about blending.
- I also eat shelled brazils since my acne is not too much out of control but I will try to find unshelled of course.
- I also haven't thrown out my commercial juice yet since I don't break out right now. But today I was told that I will be the owner of a juice because a friend of mine doesn't need hers anymore :wink:

you know the rules well,you've read the book, you're on the forum, so you know what's wrong with this plan and how to cope for radical changes and radically change your life and take over on this one and get the best results quickly for ever and ever .... my name is tony robbins, say yes, says yyyyyeeeesss, lol

a good digestion is essential (source Wai)

Mariane : What about bananas? Are they difficult to digest as well - or even more better blended?

I'm not an expert as MRR, but no digestion problem with banana juice Versapers,on the contrary extremly good taste, perfect after training at home either alone or with the orange juice, or..... MANGOOOO but is reserved for very large events so it's good the mango banana lol
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Merci beaucoup Nina:)

Thanx so much for your comments - my goodness I get educated on this board. Question. since when did a juicer only cost 10 bucks? If you have a link please inform me - because I would love to buy a good one that's gonna make me happy, and that's gonna make this diet more sustainable.

But yeah I think I get the message now that juice is the only way - but for now I'm gonna do way 90% I guess when I do break some of the laws.

I woke up today and went on a run - my body is all ready more slim and it's a good feeling indeed. Can't wait to go 100% Wai when I have the resources to do it.

I do think about the fact that it might be hard for me to deal with the success. I mean - I hope I won't feel fat inside of a thin woman's body because that's just waste of time.
― C.S. Lewis
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hello Marianne, to answer your questions quickly, so a juicer (for orange) costs $ 10-30 for the first price (provisional) waiting to buy a semi professional who will press the oranges very quickly and efficiently compared to low price.

Here are cheap (orange juice) : 3 juicer in over $ 22 (just orange juice)

http://www.cdiscount.com/electromenager ... hpa30.html
http://www.amazon.fr/Tristar-CP-2265-Pr ... 702&sr=1-3
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-CJ62 ... 869&sr=1-2

Remember that MRR to spend 8 years in press 4 liters of orange juice with a MANUAL citrus press, so when you want you can

the juicer cited above are correct and do the job but if you want the serious stuff and go faster ....:

(The King) : http://www.caloria.fr/product.php?id_product=1404
http://www.caloria.fr/product.php?id_product=1407
http://www.amazon.fr/Krups-ZX700041-Pre ... im_sbs_k_3

in case of unexpected, what can happen, I call it my juice back, I see that you been to copenhagen, in fashion for quite some time now I believe it is the juice bar and they have this machine (see link) that allows you to squeeze a liter of fresh orange juice (to you) in 15 seconds. easy, (starbucks on these machines)

http://french.alibaba.com/product-gs/or ... 80178.html

To urge all other fruit you need a juicer (extracteur of juice) malheursement the juicer starts to raise raising prices assertions. Be careful not to confuse centrifugeus and juicer (extracteur de jus), here are the links of the best (for me)

http://versapers.nl/juicers/versapers-e ... um-2g.html

why not be 100% right now ?

I did not understand your last sentence bad translation
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

my links of pro citrus press (the king), because in France and also where I am actuelement the bar and restaurants utlise the juicer of Santos brand, so Santos are the best juicer for me but also more expensive (only orange)
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Thanx Nina, that helps. It helped in my search for the best solution!!! and I've actually bought a manual one so I'm gonna use that for a week.
I've also bought freshly pressed juice from a store - 40 danish kroners for 1 liter(!).

I need to do this gradually - that's why I'm not asking too much of myself.
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

So - yesterday I hit 2000 cals. I didn't wanna write it in here since I thought it was a but too much. But it wasn't because my body is slimming down and I'm not bloated anymore. Feels nice. It's the result of homemade juice, bananas, nuts, dates and yolks and walnut oil.

I feel like i'm slowly getting into the wai diet again. Slowly because I have to change my mindset about many things plus I have to figure out what works plus I'm working on a major assignment at school.. so I don't have that much time to eat unhealthy because I want my brain to function as good as possible. And it seems, surprisingly, to be working.

Last time i went on a diet it was the 80 10 10. It seemed more simple than Wai, that's why i did it, and I still think that they hold a lot of good wisdom, those fruitfolks.. But I couldn't do it - I failed miserably since I didn't knew enough about it. With the Wai diet I know much more since I've done it with success before. And now I'm doing it again. Well, at least 80% or somthin....

I really wanna show some pictures - here's one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― C.S. Lewis
waipete

Post by waipete »

I think you look great and are doing great!
Marrrianne wrote:I failed miserably since I didn't knew enough about it.
Yes whenever you feel lost, seek more information, or you may fail.

This diet is probably harder then quitting smoking so I think mindset is huge.
I think what can help you in the right mindset is to brainstorm and put on paper of what can happen if you go off the diet, you can categorize them in good or bad, then do the same for staying on the diet. Think of situations too that could arise where you could fall off, and try to remember what caused your reaction to fall off the diet, like for instance I always craved meat, but those cravings were amplified by smell and seeing others eat it something I couldn't control but it wasn't enough to make me break, however the social phobia I had of now wanting to seem different from the rest, was a major factor that was enough for me to break. So I think it's important to get as much information as possible on what makes you break, then we can foretell and be ready for those situations and try to put effort into a 100% awareness (instead of letting our emotions/cravings take control) so we can further monitor and record how we are acting and reacting to our environment and people around us, increasing our sample size and solidifying our information. See we don't necessarily need such a strong will to be successful at something, we sometimes just need more information, when we have the information, decisions become easier. So yeah sit down and brainstorm for like 30 minutes, then later on you more ideas will pop in your head the more information you have write them down too.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

In fact it may seem to many hollowing WAI purist who never cheat, 100% all the time but follow this diet very easily without ever wanting to cheat is very simple I think. For the 3502 time I think it is by utlilisation juice

I think it is extremly easy to follow this diet to 100% without cheating when you still drinking, constantly juice, which is with us bottles filled with juice. it is difficult in our current society eat any fruit 15-30 minutes followed by a little olive oil. But it is very easy to drink all day and (try) when you constantly drink your juice all problems encountered on this particular diet disappears wanting cheating. I think that people who cheat are lack of energy, who is hungry, which is normal after all it is natural when the body is hungry (even if it exsite two types of hunger : made ​​the test: a good sweet fruit or a kebab?). he eats something quick.
After all is a matter of will, if you prefer a burger at a extremly clean skin, it does look you, this is your problem. If have impeccable skin is not a strong enough argument for not cheating think of ethical reason.

In fact I'm very glad I had a bit of acne because otherwise I would never have known the interest of juice. Because you'll understand it goes beyond a flawless skin. The world is your oyster when you have energy

I talk a lot at the moment, I remain discrete usual on this forum, I like to help others, it is simply because I am going through, I'm finally pass into the total healing, 100% success , and it's quite some time that I am, MRR can attest, and it is thanks to the juice, I always drank juice since I started but I noticed for me that I must always 2.5 -4 liters day and so I speak, because I finally finished my way and again: it is easy not to cheat
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

when you want to cheat (for you) I'm talking about ethics because in my message above: Fas food, burgers, pizza etc. even your dog does not like. After a bowl of quinoa or vegan dish for me it has no interest but no problem of ethics developed course, so to help you if you ever again sink into the dark side remember ethical reason
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Definitely, I'll get there, the ethical reason is that I read Waipiet you cheated with lots of burger, fast food, pizza, is that this is a fucking genocide against animals. And the meat of your burger and the idea of ​​meat is certainly not the kobe ​​beef. I say this because it is rare to cheat for a slice of carrot ... ;) You deserve what better .... Even if we are not vegan here, we prefer organic eggs and fish are always good chosen. I do not eat meat for ethical reasons (thks Chris ;) ), you know? Unless the restaurant with friends (dinner only) there are no fish tartare (very rare) or the oysters I would take a beef tartare with two yolks.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

thanx Wai Pete

So last night I confess I did not eat Wai - i had a zero coke and a big salad with hummos and some bread. It tasted allright but did not at all give me satisfaction nor made me feel full. I went to bed late - and I woke up - and ate some yolks. I'm completely off caffeine so that might have been the problem. But it would also have been easy for me and not at all strange to have brought my own dinner. Oh well. I'm being challenged again tonight...:

So, Wai Pete:
I did what you told me to and I will take a look on this list several times today because I'm going to a party that normally ends up in drinking. heavily... I used to drink. Well, it's been a month I think without drinking. And I like it! I hated what I had become..so shallow and so unhappy the day after.

I couldn't find where people discuss the social aspects of this diet... maybe I just didn't look hard enough because I know it's there somewhere.
I found out that the biggest thing for me is to not be different. I am 2 in 1 personality wise. I don't know if other (EnFp myers briggs) types like me understand this - but I am extremely funny and entertaining. But I'm also a little person inside of me. Like - I'm affectionate And I'm not sure if all people like that part of me or if they get bored. And I'm also a bit scared of conflicts but I really don't want it to be that way.

So tonight I'm gonna bring my own foods and I'm gonna be myself and I'm not gonna do what all the rest of them are doing. I'm gonna think about how happy I was this morning when I found out that I'm still slim and this diet is actually working. I hope to get through this with a testimony and a guide to being social even though you are different and even though you break the cultural norms.
― C.S. Lewis
waipete

Post by waipete »

I wrote like 15 long paragraphs and I lost it all :lol: . Ill try to explain it briefly sorry If I come off as blunt.

You say people already like you and you have an energetic personality, perhaps you fear people not liking you?
Google some more on irrational beliefs, they help with social anxieties that EVERYONE has.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/146f ... edit?hl=en
http://www.social-anxiety-solutions.com ... l-beliefs/ Ignore the end.
there is like 1000s

Get your objective in order, make a decision for the next to weeks. Are you going to go 100% or 80%? I would advise 100%, with 100% you will get as clear as possible and you will be in a far better place to re-evaluate what you should do then. Right now you are doing an experiment with wai it's a huge change, but being 100% for 2 weeks at least you get to know for sure why you are dieting for in the first place, that can instill so much confidence in the diet. We want to get to that place where we can feel comfortable and excited about sharing information about diet with others who know nothing about it. How we get there is removing some of our social fears. Make sure your certainty is high when making this choice, weigh the outcomes of doing the diet the goods and bads, and not doing the diet the good and bads.

I think you should get in the habit of planning your 2 week diet and write it down. Just so we are ready and have a clear picture of what we have to do in order for success.

Sorry this didn't come out how I wanted it too, but just do some research I think it will be fine.

ps girl interrupted is one of my favorite movies =D