Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

Post by Oscar »

Some people take much longer for their acne to go away completely. I personally think the body needs some time to adjust itself to a less acne-reactive state. This can take many months. I'm sure you'll be able to get 100% clear in time. :)
waipete

Post by waipete »

Well I'll stick to my 7 yolks for now, if I notice a increase in acne I can always go back to 5 or even try 3. Not sure If I should add exercises just yet.

Thanks for the support guys
waipete

Post by waipete »

So I thought I was going to do 7 yolks a day which I did for 3 days, I got afraid though, my acne appeared to be on the rise, face was getting more red overall, more breaking out compared to last 3 days, bigger zits and more of them, they were harder to pop, and there was bumps on my face that hurt to apply pressure. What really scared me is the redness and bumppyness, reminds me of when I used to drink and a day or 2 after my skin would be nice, but then it would turn like a raw meat texture and breakout like crazy. So I went to 3 yolks a day for the past 2 days, 1st day the redness went down a bit, breakouts about the same, 2nd day redness went down more and breakouts were a bit less more easy to come out, there is less hurt to touch spots, overall I looks better and I got more pimples healing. The sample size sucks for the 7 day yolk, but too me right now it appears as if there was a significant difference, I wasn't brave enough to experiment further but I will see how 3 yolks treats me in the next 12 days.
waipete

Post by waipete »

One thing I found out is countries have different ways of sizing eggs, like a medium egg in the UK is considered a large egg here in Canada, but a medium egg here is considered small over there. I used this formula "The average egg weighs approximately 57 grams or two ounces. Of this weight, the shell constitutes 11 percent, the albumen 58 percent, and the yolk 31 percent." to weigh my yolks. Currently what I thought was 5 yolks compared to the wai nutrient calculator I was actually consuming 4.3 yolks, and the 7 yolks was actually equal to 6 yolks. So what I'm looking to do is to adjust not based on yolks but on grams. I'm currently only taking 36g (2.3 wai yolks) of yolk and my goal is to take 50-54g (3-3.3 wai yolks) of yolks as opposed to my pre-increase 71g of yolks (4.3 wai yolks), and my increased intake of 90g (6 wai yolks). Hope that wasn't to confusing.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good luck (with the 0.3 yolk) :)
waipete

Post by waipete »

Thanks Oscar

Been breaking monday and tuesday out skin looks bad but is getting less red. maybe I'll take a picture later today.
waipete

Post by waipete »

I didn't break out much today, seems to be getting better however haven't been keeping count.
waipete

Post by waipete »

So I'm back trying the diet 100% for 3 months

I been on it 100% for, besides that, I remember eating a carrot, and I take an allergy medication
Tablet
Each blue, round, film-coated tablet for immediate release contains desloratadine 5 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: carnauba wax, cornstarch, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide, and white beeswax.
which I take daily.

Things were looking ok, still not clear, but noticeable improvements, except for when I decided to give 50g of farmed atlantic salmon a try again, and i seemed to broke out a bit. This is the second time I tried salmon again and it appeared to break me out again. Maybe something is up with salmon for me?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I remember RRM having trouble with farmed salmon some years ago, especially at the end of summer. He reasoned that during the summer less fish was sold, so the fish became fatter with 'bad' fats. He didn't have any problems with organic farmed salmon. Also, since then his protein tolerance has gone up considerably, so maybe that also had something to do with it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Oscar wrote:I remember RRM having trouble with farmed salmon some years ago
Yes, that was farmed salmon, and it made me nauseous.
I couldnt eat salmon for years without having the feeling of wanting to throw up.
So, i think it was accumulated bad fat (from the non-organic feed they give to the salmon)
Organic salmon did not make me nauseous.

There was no relationship with acne though.
waipete wrote: Maybe something is up with salmon for me?
I doubt it.
We will find all kinds of 'correlations' when not 100% acne free.
Only if you manage to be 100% acne free for a couple of months, and then try stuff,
and then find correlations consistently, you may find true correlations.

If not, it is really impossible, and then all findings usually are just coincidentally related.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Ok, don't plan on going off 100% for a least a minimum of 3 months not gonna try salmon, unless I have the feeling I need it. Will see from a 3 month point if my skin clears, no expectations, just expirmenting, but I do expect by 6 months for this diet to clear my skin.