Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
waipete
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

Post by waipete »

Thanks RRM I'm feeling really happy with the results so far.

Somethings I forgot to mention is that I weaned my way into eating from 8 small medium bananas to 12 medium bananas a day, because I need the energy more when I work, but only eat 9-10 on my days off. Also In the past 11 days I had drinken water that wasn't low mineral on some days, brita tap water because I was so thirsty, so I can't really tell if higher mineral water has any effects on my skin. Just need to stock up on low mineral water.

I emailed the supermarket if they flash freezed or what, like it matters now but this is what they had to say;

"Thank you again for taking the time to write to us.

To answer your inquiry Ice or flash freeze does not kill bacteria. The temperature control is important to control growth and multiplication of bacteria.
Key to have safe product is temperature control during entire process of handling i.e. before and after processing ( cooking at home).

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,"

I asked them if they flash freeze or put salmon on ice, I said bacteria but I really meant parasites. What I really wanted to know was if they used ultraviolet or irradiation on their fish ( I dunno if that's the same thing). I remember working in a meat processing plant and seeing those ultraviolet lights at hand washing stations, but don't know if they use it directly on meat here in Canada, I don't think they can without labeling the product. I'm gonna reply just to be clear.

On another note, the 'fresh farmed Atlantic salmon' was sorta of a dull red kinda of going towards brown a little, compared to their 'previously frozen Atlantic salmon' which was really bright red, that maybe I should try later on.

DAY 22 (11*) 100% Woke up with about 8 very small pimples, I barely noticed them
*day from eating salmon
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 24 (13*) 100%
*day from eating salmon
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow, your skin is looking much better!
dime

Post by dime »

Most definitely, I just hape you have the patience and stick through with it.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Hehe thanks guys I Hape I stick with it too :P My next goal is to stay 90 days. I had some pretty easy decisions so far when it came to options of eating other foods, so that's a good sign that I can quickly know what is good for me without thought.

DAY 24 (14*) 100%
Woke up with like 2 small pimples
*day from eating salmon
waipete

Post by waipete »

I just noticed my olive oil is "pure olive oil" I bought the wrong kind, instead of the cold pressed or extra virgin one the labels look so similar. I think been using that one for about 10-14 days. Tomorrow will be day 1 100% again when I can get some new stuff. I'm wondering if I should buy the slightly more costier 100% cold pressed olive oil that is in a brown bottle? The one I buy is in a clear bottle and I think oil needs to be protected from the light, no?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yeah, it should be in a dark bottle (or store it in a dark place). Best don't take any chances at this stage, I guess.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 2 100%
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 3 100%
broke out a bit on the bottom left as you can see didn't really count but it was a bit more then usual. Tone looks a bit better though.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 6 100%
woke up with about 5 medium sized pimples been having breakouts for the past 3 days

Think I'm gonna try in the morning eating a banana before my light workout then eat yolks in the after the 10 minutes workout, if I get cramps, I'll just drink sugar water.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 7 100%
I woke up with a couple pimples

Ate half a banana and some OO before my light workout then eggs. No stomach cramp.
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 10 100%
woke up with like 5 small pimples

I think my diet needs more water.. always thirsty, had bought more low mineral water and drinking like 500ml a day but still thirsty, probably need like 1 litre or more but damn that's expensive thats like at least 40$ CAD a month on water.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Maybe the tapwater in your area is good enough?
Any data about that? (mineral levels, but also safety)
You dont drink enough juice?
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:Maybe the tapwater in your area is good enough?
Any data about that? (mineral levels, but also safety)
You dont drink enough juice?
It could be, I don't want to risk it though right now
There was a lead scare in the city but it didn't apply to my housing, otherwise it's safe to drink
I never drink juice, much to expensive. This is what I eat
[Item-1] 2units of Avocados (Persea americana), California, [1],
[Item-2] 13units of Banana (Musa X paradisiaca), [1],
[Item-3] 5units of Chicken Egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1],
[Item-4] 24tea_spoons of Olive oil (Olea europea), [1],
[Item-5] .5units, big of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), peeled, [1][2].

Weight:......................................2212.3670g

Constituents...................................Quantity..............RDA

Water........................................1565.80430g ..............?g
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Then you definitely need extra water.
If i were you, i would look at the available data for the drinking water where you live.