Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
waipete
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

Post by waipete »

DAY13 100%
I broke out yesterday night like crazy, like 12 medium to big pimples
A few things I think it might be are
-The 120g salmon I ate yesterday morning (First time eating raw fish since DAY 1) the label said "Fresh Atlantic Salmon Farmed" and "please keep refrigerated". I don't know if they put it on ice or flash froze it, but it was refrigerated when I bought it and had an expiry date of 4 days
-I drank some bottled water that was low a few times in the past week, and some brita filtered tap water
-I sometimes get splashes of water on my face from spray back when washing dishes
The water here is known to be high in lead in my town (...but the city says it's safe to drink...) ... the water taste far superior when using the brita filter. I drink low mineral water now.

waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 14 100% 2 big ones 3 medium pimples, 8 small pimples

The fish at the supermarket about 110gs of fresh atlantic salmon farmed, it wasn't very red, but a red/pink and white color.
Some other factors is, I just started my new job and there is gap where I don't eat for 4 hours
tap water splashed on my face maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks
drank some filtered tap water (like 500ml in the past 2 weeks), some evian water (about 500ml in past 2 weeks), and some local water cooler brand water (about 500ml).
I wake up, do some pushups, situps, then eat 6 egg yolks, I had fell asleep a couple times about 45 minutes after in the last 2 weeks, but after 1.5 hours I start eating fruit.
Do we sip OO before banana or after?

My next 2 weeks wont contain any fish, or any non low mineral water, and try to keep water off my face. I don't get any breaks at work it's just 4 hours straight so, I think I need a little bit of OJ.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote:Do we sip OO before banana or after?
Doesnt matter; thats the same..
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 16 100%

waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 17 100%
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Hello,

Can you tell me what you eat exactly, precisely. I do not question your diet 100, it's probably fine, is to know personally what you eat every day
waipete

Post by waipete »

[Item-1] 10units of Banana (Musa X paradisiaca), [1],
[Item-2] 2units of Avocados (Persea americana), California, [1],
[Item-3] .5units, big of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), peeled, [1][2],
[Item-4] 5units of Chicken Egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1],
[Item-5] 9table spoons of Olive oil (Olea europea), [1]

You can look at the first my post to see a more detailed breakdown.
It's just temporary till I clear up.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

thank you waipete,

Ah yes this is true in your first post you can see the plug, but I did not know that you will follow the same plane every day

I see that you eat plenty of fiber between bananas and avocados and I also see that you do not drink juice. I saw your old post with MRR I do not teach you anything, but why do not you make the link juice whole fruit, to have more energy and be more clear much faster ?

you know squeeze three liters or 3.5 liters of your preferred juice then add the sugar and oil, then in the evening you have your yellow that helps you to more restful sleep
I'm sure if you eat (only) strictly 3-4.5 liters of fresh juice, and 5 yellow or 50-100 grams of fish you are going to have great results very quickly
waipete

Post by waipete »

Nina75 wrote:thank you waipete,

Ah yes this is true in your first post you can see the plug, but I did not know that you will follow the same plane every day

I see that you eat plenty of fiber between bananas and avocados and I also see that you do not drink juice. I saw your old post with MRR I do not teach you anything, but why do not you make the link juice whole fruit, to have more energy and be more clear much faster ?

you know squeeze three liters or 3.5 liters of your preferred juice then add the sugar and oil, then in the evening you have your yellow that helps you to more restful sleep
I'm sure if you eat (only) strictly 3-4.5 liters of fresh juice, and 5 yellow or 50-100 grams of fish you are going to have great results very quickly
Thank you for your concern,

I really would prefer juicing, but it's quite expensive for me, to give you an idea it cost me 201$ CAD a month, but with juicing it cost 540$ CAD a month, I cannot afford this. I really think my problem is the fish I bought was not fresh and put on ice before it was sold, flash frozen, or it could be that I don't react well to farmed fish. If this is so then I have not been 100% wai for the past 18 days and I have only been 100% for the past 6 days

DAY 18 (7*) 100%

*day from eating salmon that possibly wasn't 100% raw
Maia

Post by Maia »

I really think my problem is the fish I bought was not fresh and put on ice before it was sold, flash frozen, or it could be that I don't react well to farmed fish. If this is so then I have not been 100% wai for the past 18 days and I have only been 100% for the past 6 days
Hi Waipete! I don't know if you know this, but frozen fish can not cause acne. The information where it says that frozen fish is bad for acne is outdated but has not been changed. So: only heated in any way fish can cause acne. Probably your acne was not cause by that fish, even if it was frozen or not completely fresh.(as far as I know lack of freshness of the fish will not cause acne either)

I agree with Nina:
What I think might keep you from getting faster results is that your sugar levels are spiked by the whole fruits that you eat. In the beginning when I started the wai diet I easily got acne from eating too much whole fruits in one go, or from not eating fat with the fruits. (Also because it is difficult with whole fruits to know -exactly- how much or little you should eat to satisfy your need for energy at that particular moment.)
Now this has gone away though, and I don't get acne anymore from those things. So if you are like me, this problem will be healed over time.

But this is why I think that especially in the beginning of the diet it is good to try to drink juice as much as you can. Which doesn't have to be expensive, if you buy oranges/bananas/apples in bulk, and add sugar and oil for extra energy which are quite cheap as well :)
or if you have to eat whole fruits: at least ALWAYS remember to eat enough fat with them.

All this being said, I can clearly see a positive difference from your pictures, you look much healthier, somehow more "awake" and also you look like you have a lot less water retention! Good work :D
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
waipete

Post by waipete »

Hi thanks for the reply Maia,

I think you could be right, however I can't afford to spend much more on the diet ATM but look to invest in a juicer in the near future. I always take about 10ml of OO with fruits or avacado and banana, I usually eat 1 banana every 30-60 min or I eat 2 banana in the morning before I go for a walk or if I start doing something physical like before starting work. However there is a huge gap of no food for 4 hours at work. I can't be for certain just what it is that broke me out, to much fluctuation in blood sugar levels or the fish. I blame the fish because I was beginning to clear up and get less pimples then after the fish I broke out crazy, and with the days following still broke out more, personally this doesn't seem right.

I did a little research and I found that farmed salmon is higher in PCBs then wild

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1257546/ Towever the study it refers to is highly controversial http://www.google.com/search?q=hites+PCB

"Acute toxic effects.

People exposed directly to high levels of PCBs, either via the skin, by consumption, or in the air, have experienced irritation of the nose and lungs, skin irritations such as severe acne (chloracne) and rashes, and eye problems. [3]"
http://www.clearwater.org/news/pcbhealth.html

Since I think I'm hyper sensitive to acne, I think could possibly cause a breakout.
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 19 (8*) 100%
Allergies make my eyes watery :(
*day from eating salmon that possibly wasn't 100% raw
waipete

Post by waipete »

DAY 20 (9*) 100%
*day from eating salmon
waipete