Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Back on the diet once again WOOO HOOO

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:
Hehe yeah and if it's not this then it's me not juicing.
Could fibre cause acne ?
hmmm, good thinking!
Fiber also retains water, now that you mention it,
and it has been shown that microfibers do end up in the blood and lymph...
waipete

Post by waipete »

I was thinking juicing because maybe eating a big banana caused a sugar spike, I usually eat 13 big bananas with at minimum 30 minutes in between, sometimes just sitting at my computer doing nothing but using my brain and eyes n fingers. I don't know enough of whats safe and whats too much sugar in a certain time period.

Day 3-4 I broke out with really big pimples like 5 big red bumps with like 1-2 white heads on them ehhuck
Day 5 breaking out less compared to last 2 days, had like 1 medium sized and 3 small pimples, and my skin had dry spots like my nose and the surrounding skin was flaking and had to peel it off.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Been drinking more water about 3.5 litres minimum total including the water from food
Day 6 woke up with 1 small pimple and like 4 very small pimples
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 8 woke up with 8 small and really small pimples

above picture is tooken in brighter lighting makes my skin look less red and more whiter then it is when took in dimmer lighting

waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 9 woke up with 5medium pimples and 4 small pimples

Day 10 woke up with 5 small and 5 really small

Day 11 Woke up with 1 small and 6 really small pimples
waipete

Post by waipete »

Day 12 woke up with like 5 small pimples!, but during the evening I started to break out like quite a bit
Day 13 the morning came and I woke up with a pretty big breakout like 1 big crusty pimple 5 medium ones and 5 small ones all easily came out very easily except for the big crusty one
I went on this abstinence thing about 8 days and I'm just now finding out abstinence causes a fluccuation of testosterone for on the 7th day to a peak of 145.7% so every thing is fine. I just hope no more fluctuations.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241
waipete

Post by waipete »

Hi sorry for the lack of updates in the last 7 days, around about day 14-18 it wasn't look like it was going to clear up 100% but it was improving from day 13. Day 19-21 looks like it's improving back to my closer to "my personal best" today I woke up with 2 small and 5 really small. My pimples are like soo loose though it's like they just need a slight squeeze to come out.

So at this point I'm not really sure if I will ever clear up 100% with the way I'm doing things. Here is a list of things I'm thinking could be causing me to not clear 100%
-too much fiber (RRM said too much fiber can cause water retention)
-too much complex carbs?
-too much sugar in a small amount of time? 30-40minutes between each banana, some days ill eat a banana+OO just before I start my walk to work then 15 minutes of walking eat another banana+OO. Maybe I'm causing small insulin spikes?
-too little protien? (I been reading on the web too little protein can cause water retention as well as too much) http://www.livestrong.com/article/38566 ... retention/
-6 out of 7days a week I don't eat for 3.5hrs at work, no breaks, no juice at first my body didn't like this but it seemed to adapt to it somehow, went from feeling really low energy too only moderately lacking energy, then after eating I fell great
-working in this dishpit I often think maybe all the chlorine in the air from the tap water + the machines chlorine disinfection could cause dryness?

I don't think there is much I can do now, my income atm doesn't allow me to have juice, so I just got to wait. Anyways I'm really good at online poker, I've been playing for 2 years now and I need about 7+ months for it to really start paying off where I make 2.3x more then my current job, just depends on how hard I'm willing to work at it. This would be great motivator for me to grind/study my ass off.

My plan for now I just have to wait it out, I'm fine with the results I have now, I feel a lot better going outside and being social then when having bad acne. The only problem is I'm eating lots, but I'm also burning lots of energy with my hour long walks to work and the type of work I do at work burns lots of energy. In the last 3 weeks I managed to gain no weight nor lose any, so I need too add more calories. I need to change my diet slightly.

This is 500 more kcal a day, I will be eating 20g sugar+ 10g OO before my small workout plus 20g sugar+ 10g OO shortly after eating yolks. Upping my eggs to eventually 10 yolks (maybe 12 +120kcal) a day and looking to increase the exercises I do. I think I should be able to gain a pound a week.

Code: Select all

RDA: FDA Children, 0-0.5yr (60cm/24in, 6kg/13lb)

Your selection:
[Item 1] 2units of Avocado (Persea gratissima Gaertn.), [2],
[Item 2] 12units, medium of Banana (Musa X paradisiaca), [1],
[Item 3] 10units of Chicken egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1],
[Item 4] .5units, big of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), peeled, [1][2],
[Item 5] 26tea spoons of Olive oil (Olea europea), [1],
[Item 6] 8tea spoons of Sugar, granulated [1][2].

Weight:.................................2220.08g

Nutrients...............................Quantity..............RDA

Energy..................................3854.82kcal ......650.00kcal  
Carbohydrate.............................373.20g ..............?g  
Fat......................................258.05g ..............?g  
Protein...................................49.77g ..........13.00g  
Water...................................1497.76ml .............?ml  
Fiber.....................................56.64g ..............?g  

Vitamins
Vitamin A, RE (Retinol Equivalent)......1134.31mcg .......375.00mcg  
-Beta-carotene...........................843.12mcg ............?mcg  no data:2,5
Vitamin B1, Thiamin........................1.29mg ..........0.30mg  
Vitamin B2, Riboflavin.....................3.01mg ..........0.40mg  
Vitamin B3, Niacin/Nicotinamide...........11.62mg ..........5.00mg  
Vitamin B5, Pantothenic acid..............14.21mg .............?mg  
Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine....................10.79mg ..........0.30mg  
Vitamin B8, Biotin........................35.86mcg ............?mcg  no data:2,3,5
Vitamin B9, Folic acid...................531.00mcg ........25.00mcg  no data:1
Vitamin B12................................5.16mcg .........0.30mcg  
Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid.................177.75mg .........30.00mg  
Vitamin D................................245.68IU ........300.00IU  no data:6
Vitamin E.................................28.37mg ..........3.00mg  
Vitamin K.................................92.93mcg .........5.00mcg  no data:2,3,5

Minerals and trace elements
Calcium, Ca..............................366.91mg ........400.00mg  
Iron, Fe..................................13.00mg ..........6.00mg  
Magnesium, Mg............................542.72mg .........40.00mg  
Phosphorus, P...........................1255.34mg ........300.00mg  
Sodium, Na................................98.72mg .............?mg  
Potassium, K............................7711.65mg .............?mg  
Zinc, Zn...................................9.11mg ..........5.00mg  
Iodide, I..................................2.66mcg ........40.00mcg  no data:1,2,3,5,6
Selenium, Se..............................90.80mcg ........10.00mcg  no data:1

Total sugar...............................33.56g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5
Glucose....................................1.59g ..............?g  no data:2,3,5
Fructose...................................1.89g ..............?g  no data:2,3,5
Sucrose...................................33.99g ..............?g  no data:2,3,5
Lactose....................................0.00g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5
Starch.....................................0.00g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5

Fats
Fat, saturated............................34.59g ..............?g  no data:1
Fat, monounsaturated.....................107.37g ..............?g  no data:1
Fat, polyunsaturated......................18.29g ..............?g  no data:1

Omega-3 fatty acids
18:3 n-3, linolenic acid (LNA).............1.35g ..............?g  
20:5 n-3, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)......0.01g ..............?g  no data:1
22:5 n-3, docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)......0.00g ..............?g  no data:1
22:6 n-3, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).......0.18g ..............?g  no data:1

Cholesterol.............................2126.46mg .............?mg  no data:1

I think I will stop posting pictures for now, unless I see a need for it in the future
dime

Post by dime »

But the results are much better since you started. Why do you squeeze the acne, I think that's a pretty bad idea?
waipete

Post by waipete »

dime wrote:But the results are much better since you started. Why do you squeeze the acne, I think that's a pretty bad idea?
Are you saying that I need to wait longer for results? it's been 3 weeks and I never cleared 100%, that including the past 5 weeks before that I was near 100% wai. I think the older redness inflammation and scars will look better over time, but I think I'm going to continue having small breakouts. I pop the white heads because I don't like going outside with white bumps on my face, I don't think it's as bad compared to when I used to pop more of them and they required more pressure to pop when I wasn't on the diet. I think it's less harmful when I apply a little pressure and the sebum comes out.

I really want to gain weight, and was originally waiting to clear up 100% before upping my protein intake but I don't think it will happen after 3 weeks. I'm getting eager to start working out more and putting on some muscle, unless someone gives me a good reason not to.
dime

Post by dime »

Building any significant mass of extra muscles will take you months, and more likely years. So it's much more rewarding to be patient a few more weeks just to make sure that you've reached the best regarding the acne. It takes longer for some people, e.g., didn't Maia say it took her something like 5 months to clear up? My experience was same too with acne on my back/shoulders, it took a few months until they all cleared up and I had much much less acne than you. Now I'm pretty resistant, it takes more than a week of cheating for something to show up. In any case, I think increasing protein won't halt your acne improvement as long as you're still 100% wai.
waipete

Post by waipete »

I'm not clear on why you are suggesting me being patient? Do you think it's best regarding acne that I don't start increasing exercises because of the increase in testerone? What exactly is it on my plan do you think I'm not doing the best in regards to acne? Thanks for your support dime :D
dime

Post by dime »

No sorry, I thought you wanted to stop the wai diet, that's why I was saying to be more patient :) No problem at all with exercising, go ahead with that!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Upping your protein might pose a problem regarding acne though...
Or not..
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

waipete you're looking so much better. keep up the good work even if you're not posting pictures:)
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
waipete

Post by waipete »

dime wrote:No sorry, I thought you wanted to stop the wai diet, that's why I was saying to be more patient :) No problem at all with exercising, go ahead with that!
hehe thanks for the concern :D
RRM wrote:Upping your protein might pose a problem regarding acne though...
Or not..
hmmm well I took 7 egg yolks yesterday and today, I seem to be breaking out face is getting red and pimples are red inflamed and tighter... If that is the reason then I'm protein sensitive, perhaps even 5 yolks was too much?

This is also the table sugar I started using for about 4 days now http://www.armyandnavy.ca/assets/images ... _large.jpg maybe it's not the right kind?
Marrrianne wrote:waipete you're looking so much better. keep up the good work even if you're not posting pictures:)
Thanks I will.