my attempt to recover from anoraexia

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
liondolphin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

my attempt to recover from anoraexia

Post by liondolphin »

im shivering even in the summer, feel so weak

i've lost lots of muscle. how do i build them up? obviously exercise is out of the question. is there a magic food? egg yolks?

im also a pretty slow eater. i dont like to eat fast as i want to enjoy the taste

should fatty foods like avocado/coconut/nuts/salmon be a large proportion of my daily intake instead of carbs-dominated fruits?

i know i need to eat more but sometimes i get bloated so fast after only a few bites of fruit! and thats early in the morning! i just dont get how the human stomach operates.

i don't like to take juice as i dont really like the taste and i cant enjoy it as i need sth to chew. i mean thats why we have teeth right.

i think im fked forever. once you lost so much muscle weight and on a severe calorie restriction diet for the past few months, there is just no turning back.

how dangerous is it if i start to eat cooked foods now?

then agn, how many years does the wai warrior diet add to longevity? 2? 3?6? it's not even guaranteed or scientifically proven yet , right? i think quality of life is better than quantity. no point living so long if i have to eat bland foods to get there.

done for now.
RRM
Administrator

Re: my attempt to recover from anoraexia

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:i've lost lots of muscle. how do i build them up? obviously exercise is out of the question.
Actually, its not.
You do need physical activity.
Yes, egg yolk is a 'miracle solution' for building up strength rapidly.
Thats because its very easy to digest and very nutrient dense.
should fatty foods like avocado/coconut/nuts/salmon be a large proportion of my daily intake instead of carbs-dominated fruits?
right now i would focus on nutrient dense and easy to digest.
Raw salmon is perfect, and egg yolks.
Also sieved juices (from the juice extractor) are perfect.
Avocado, nuts and coconut are less readily and easily digested.
i get bloated so fast after only a few bites of fruit! and thats early in the morning!
So, dont.
Drink sieved juices instead.
i don't like to take juice as i dont really like the taste and i cant enjoy it as i need sth to chew. i mean thats why we have teeth right.
sure, but your number 1 priority right now is your health.
There are so many different juices with so many different tastes.
Mango juice, banana juice, clementine juice etc.
You need to gain strength and you dont need bloating (indigestion)
Just try it for a while, just to gain strength for now.
i think im fked forever. once you lost so much muscle weight and on a severe calorie restriction diet for the past few months, there is just no turning back.
Oh yes, there is.
Just try the raw animal food and sieved juices and you will see.
how dangerous is it if i start to eat cooked foods now?
Its not.
how many years does the wai warrior diet add to longevity? 2? 3?6? it's not even guaranteed or scientifically proven yet , right?
Up to 40%.
Yes, its proven scientifically.
i think quality of life is better than quantity.
It extends life by extending the lifespan of your organs.
You will remain healthy longer.
That IS one very important aspect of high quality life: good health.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

my bmi is like 13 plus. how can i afford to exercise?i don't even have the stamina to walk 100m.

i thought the research's only done on rats, not humans?

so anyway, can i munch on avocado with egg yolks throughout the day? and for dinner, it will be carb-dominated fruits. good plan?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:my bmi is like 13 plus. how can i afford to exercise?i don't even have the stamina to walk 100m.
Its a vicious cycle, that you need to break.
Consume enough energy (juice and yolks), and then do the walking / exercise.
i thought the research's only done on rats, not humans?
Its done on all animals that you can possibly think of.
All with more or less the same results.
so anyway, can i munch on avocado with egg yolks throughout the day?
sure.
and for dinner, it will be carb-dominated fruits. good plan?
Make it juices instead of whoie fruits.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

it sign me out, crap, now i gotta retype everything..

let me make it short n sweet

why is exercise required to build muscle? im super thin as it is, shouldnt i stop accelerating the turnover of my cells?

is avocado/egg yolk as my main energy source for the day optimal? i mean, ketosis and all that..

will eating carb dominated fruits for dinner make me hyperactive???
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:it sign me out, crap, now i gotta retype everything..
Sometimes happens to me too (it sucks, indeed), maybe something has changed in the board settings.
why is exercise required to build muscle? im super thin as it is, shouldnt i stop accelerating the turnover of my cells?
Exercise (using your muscles) is a sign for your body that those muscles are needed.
Muscles that you don't use, don't get repaired.
Muscles that you don't use, will fade away.
So, in order to tell your body which muscles need to be kept, or expanded,
you need to use them intensively, because damaging those muscle triggers their repair and growth.
The turnover of your cells is accelerated when there is a lack of energy (muscles used for energy) during fasting, and when consuming too little energy daily.
is avocado/egg yolk as my main energy source for the day optimal? i mean, ketosis and all that..
The less physically active, the less sugars you need.
The less physical active, the higher the percentage of fats used for energy.
will eating carb dominated fruits for dinner make me hyperactive???
Only if there is no need for sugars.
If you have been fasting, at least your liver glycogen will be empty, which needs to be replenished by sugars.
So, no, then sugars will not make you hyperactive.
A high blood sugar may make you hyperactive, but after fasting,
all extra sugars go to the glycogen depots.

Eating whole fruits, much energy will go into digesting them.
Eating whole fruits, the load of fiber will somewhat hinder the efficient uptake of nutrients.
When doing WW, its much better to take juices instead of whole fruits.
With whole fruits it will be extremely hard to gain any weight.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

what? even consuming little calories can accelerate turnover? damn..i thought the purpose of calorie restriction is to prolong life span..

thats why im so confused. there is so much info out there. so many diet guru. there are always advocates of each side of the coin.

man, is there a cheat code to increase muscle mass? i need to gain 7kg fast! can i eat cooked food since it has so many calories? once i reach my desired weight, i will then go back to wai. but im afraid all those nasty optoid peptides and amines will accumulate in my blood stream..

is there any damage done if i only eat cooked food for a month then go back to wai?

is there an optimal time to eat egg yolks? spread out through the day vs eating at night in one shot. im thinkin if i eat egg yolks in the day, the body will use protein as its main energy source instead of using it to build and repair. so therefore, nighttime is the best?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:what? even consuming little calories can accelerate turnover? damn..i thought the purpose of calorie restriction is to prolong life span..
Consuming little calories evokes the turnover of cell material for energy.
If we are talking about muscle cells specifically,
then that cell material is primarily 'labelled' muscle tissue; old / damaged cells / remainders of already disintegrated cells.
That's also how autophagy works; its cleaning up cells, using the 'dirt' for energy.
Autophagy is a catabolic process.
For maintaining your muscle volume, a strong catabolic phase needs to be followed by a strong anabolic phase.
Autophagy will prolong life span of all cells, but will not promote muscle volume by itself.
Its the anabolic phase that will promote muscle volume.
The greater the autophagy phase, the greater your anabolic phase may be. (to compensate for the lack of nutrients)
So that if that anabolic phase is well planned, if may be very effective.
there are always advocates of each side of the coin.
That's actually a good thing, as you need to look at it that way; that each coin always has two sides.
Then you can decide how that information can be combined in something that suits you best.
is there a cheat code to increase muscle mass?
Yes; doing everything right.
can i eat cooked food since it has so many calories?
Cooking food does not increase its caloric value.
Cooking food destroys fiber and anti-nutrients, which makes it easier to digest,
and hence gives you more energy more effectively.
Cooking, however also destroys some of the valuable protein.
And you can also eliminate the fiber and anti-nutrients without cooking the food.
Simply only consume very ripe (and well-ripened) fruit (little anti nutrients),
and juice all fruits (very little fiber).
once i reach my desired weight, i will then go back to wai.
No need at all to move away from Wai.
On Wai Warrior I have rapidly gained muscle weight.
is there an optimal time to eat egg yolks? spread out through the day vs eating at night in one shot. im thinkin if i eat egg yolks in the day, the body will use protein as its main energy source instead of using it to build and repair. so therefore, nighttime is the best?
Yes, you need to eat the yolks at nighttime, right after exercise and drinking lots of juice (in that order).
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

really appreciate you taking your valuable time to reply. hopefully your two babies won't be angry at you lol.

i tried to do wai warrior today but gave up. i am already so hungry in the morning. i cannot tolerate till the evening. my body is giving me signals to eat. i think i should listen to it. i don't know how you guys do it. i already lack energy from being so thin, if i tolerate till evening, i feel like im gonna faint.

anyway, the reason why im considering going back to a cooked food diet for a month is because it is easy to overeat. =more calories=gain weight fast

it's only for a month. don't think there are any long term effects huh?

oh and regarding the juice, can i drink apple juice instead?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:i tried to do wai warrior today but gave up. i am already so hungry in the morning. i cannot tolerate till the evening. my body is giving me signals to eat. i think i should listen to it. i don't know how you guys do it. i already lack energy from being so thin, if i tolerate till evening, i feel like im gonna faint.
The thing is:
the night before you start, you must eat a lot.
At night your body will be in a full anabolic state,
and that is what triggers muscle growth.
A normal diet (cooked or not) does not give you such a full anabolic state when you need it most.
anyway, the reason why im considering going back to a cooked food diet for a month is because it is easy to overeat. =more calories=gain weight fast
As I have already told you: ive gained muscle volume fast on WW.
And that's on a rigid variation of WW. So it must be even easier to gain weight, when doing WW less rigidly
(for example: starting to eat at 12:00, 14:00 or 16:00)
So, weight gain is very easy on WW, and no excuse for a cooked food diet.
oh and regarding the juice, can i drink apple juice instead?
Apple juice does not contain the nutrients that orange juice, mango juice or clementine juice contain.
Its not a good substitute.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

i know its possible to gain muscle fast on WW. i just wanna know what will happen if i eat cooked food for 1 month then go back to wai. why cant you answer that? im not gonna do it, im just curious.

what i need now is energy/calories, nutrients arent important. nutrients that arent in apple juice can be found in egg yolks, fish, nuts and avocado.

so, yesterday i couldnt finish my egg yolk. i put it in the fridge, overnight and the next day the taste is still okay to me surprisingly. which is funny cause dont eggs spoil fast?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote: i just wanna know what will happen if i eat cooked food for 1 month then go back to wai.
Nothing.
nutrients that arent in apple juice can be found in egg yolks, fish, nuts and avocado.
If you will consume little apple juice, its ok.
If you consume apple juice like many people here consume orange juice (the bulk of energy coming from OJ),
then apple juice is not a good substitute.
Then the other foods cannot compensate for the lack of nutrients in apple juice.
dont eggs spoil fast?
They may, but if you pack the yolks properly, they may survive.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

eh? i thought the body will adjust its nutrient uptake ratio accordingly? im sure the nutrients i lack in apple juice will be made up by the rest of my foods.

how bout papaya juice? bananas? melon?

i really need to gain weight fast..... just thought of eating dried dates since they are calorie dense. you reckon its a good substitute for OJ? concerned whether the huge amount of sugar will cause diabetes..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:eh? i thought the body will adjust its nutrient uptake ratio accordingly?
Sure, but you cannot take up what is not there.
im sure the nutrients i lack in apple juice will be made up by the rest of my foods.
If you drink little apple juice, that may be so.
If apple juice is a staple food, you may miss out on something.
Vitamin B1 for example.
If you drink 3 L of OJ, that will give you about 2.82 mg vitamin B1.
If you drink 3 L of apple juice, that will give you about 0.6 mg B1.
5 egg yolks plus 100 grams of salmon gives you about 0.5 mg B1.
So, that's over 3 mg in the OJ version and 1.1 mg in the apple juice version. (whereas you may need about 1.5 mg)
how bout papaya juice? bananas? melon?
These are more nutrient dense than apples.
i really need to gain weight fast.....
OJ and animal food will do the trick.
Easy to digest.
just thought of eating dried dates since they are calorie dense.
Calorie dense AND fiber dense.
Not so easy to digest.
you reckon its a good substitute for OJ?
No.
concerned whether the huge amount of sugar will cause diabetes..
Sugar does not cause diabetes.
Daily consuming energy when the body does not need it (glycogen stores are full),
that may eventually cause diabetes.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

im shocked at how apple isn't really nutritious.. i guess the phrase an apple a day keeps the doctor away is false.

but then again, i think the rda requirements are arbitrary and on the high side. okay so with the apple juice, my deficit is only 0.4mg. i believe 0.4mg is really insignificant.

regarding dates digestion.. i did a google search http://www.outofstress.com/are-dried-dates-good/.
Dates aid with digestion and stomach health – It has been seen that the antioxidative properties of dried dates can aid in digestion and provide relief from conditions like acidity and heart burn. It can also help provide relief from conditions like stomach ulcers and colitis. It curbs the growth of several pathological organisms in the intestines and aids in the growth of friendly bacteria that help digestion.
who to believe??

besides, i always spit out the fibre when eating whole fruits. its really easy to detect since it has no flavor. its kinda like connective tissue. so i am pretty sure i ingest very minimum fibre if any.

regarding sugar, im beginning to think do we actually need it? i mean i have never heard of essential sugar acids whereas i have heard of essential fatty acids

what about coconut juice and meat as substitutes for OJ?

been reading old threads..some guys were touting the benefits of coconut oil as a miracle food because of its MCT properties? maybe i should try that..