my attempt to recover from anoraexia

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: my attempt to recover from anoraexia

Post by dime »

Dates aid with digestion and stomach health – It has been seen that the antioxidative properties of dried dates can aid in digestion and provide relief from conditions like acidity and heart burn.
This doesn't make sense, it's like these articles are written by automated bots. What do antioxidants have to do with digestion and acidity..
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

thats one of the first links that appeared when i googled it.. i didnt know automated bots can write so well..lol

anyway mr rrm, this just cross my mind as im eating my egg yolks. like a lightbulb. what about i simply eat only eggs? they are tasty, cheap, no fibre, easily digested and nutritious. 30 eggs give me 83.46g of protein. which is what i need isnt it, to build muscle and gaining weight fast. hope you dont tell me its protein overload? i read you once wrote sick/weak african people were given eggs to help them heal. i consider myself pretty weak and sick. so i dont see any cons?

im shocked egg yolks dont have vitamin c. well, if i supplement the 30 eggs with 1 glass of oj, all nutritional and energy requirements are met right?
dime

Post by dime »

liondolphin wrote: im shocked egg yolks dont have vitamin c. well, if i supplement the 30 eggs with 1 glass of oj, all nutritional and energy requirements are met right?
Not really, because you don't get enough carbs, egg yolks have only protein and fat. Less egg yolks and more oj is good.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:if i supplement the 30 eggs with 1 glass of oj, all nutritional and energy requirements are met right?
That would supply you with 1850 kcal.
You may need something like 2500 or 3000 kcal.
Suppose you would eat enough eggs to cover that (45 egg yolks, plus the 200 ml OJ), this would supply you with too little vitamin B3 (only 7% of what you need; which can cause skin lesions, headaches, tiredness and anemia).
Yes, all that protein would give you a lot of tryptophan to convert into niacin, but you need about 60 mg of tryptophan to make one mg of niacin.
Such a diet would also be too low in vitamin B6 (about 15% of what you need),
and would imbalance the calcium:magnesium ratio (7.5:1)

A diet that combines lots of OJ (or mango-, clementine-juice) with egg yolks alternated (or combined) with fish, is most optimal.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

damn hopes dashed again..there has to be a way other than OJ being the major component.

im like less than 80 pounds.. i doubt i need 2500/3000 calories. thats way too much. im skeptical of rda requirements btw.

im shocked that eggs have so little B3.. in fact im disappointed that raw eggs is actually not the 'magic/miracle food' after seeing you mention b4 that weak/sick africans are given raw eggs to recover. i thought i could follow the footsteps of these africans.. sigh

im more concerned about protein overload though..

oh well back to searching for that one staple food other than OJ.. maybe coconut meat..
i should at least give dried dates a shot..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:damn hopes dashed again..there has to be a way other than OJ being the major component.
Mango juice (sieved) and clementine juice are also perfect.
oh well back to searching for that one staple food other than OJ.. maybe coconut meat..
Too much selenium to serve as a staple food.
i should at least give dried dates a shot..
Way too much fiber.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

nah like i said i always spit out the fibre..

so today in the pre dawn, i ate slices of papaya, a mandarin ponkang and a banana. after that i basically hang out at the city lookin for any cheap bargains. at like 4pm, i begin eating. geesus christ..i already feel full after 1 or 2 cups of oj. i had to rest for like 30mins b4 ingesting more oj. and then i had to rest some more before eating egg yolks and fish. am i doing warrior correctly? as in, should there be any rest period or do i have to eat continously nonstop until at night?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Usually fast body changes are not healthy, and not how the body works. If you do things correctly, the changes will come relatively slowly but surely. Personally I think the regular Wai diet might work better for you, at least in the beginning, since your stomach is small and not used to big meals. Of course Wai Warrior also works, but it might take longer to train your stomach to accept bigger meals. Just a thought. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:nah like i said i always spit out the fibre..
If we could effectively separate the juice from the fiber in our mouth,
we would not need any juice extractors.
When chewing on fruits, you will always ingest a substantial amount of fiber.
so today in the pre dawn, i ate slices of papaya, a mandarin ponkang and a banana.
You mean after sleeping?
That's breakfast, and not fasting.
But maybe fasting is not so good for you anyway, as you seem to have problems ingesting enough food.
should there be any rest period or do i have to eat continously nonstop until at night?
No rest period.
Just try to get in as much as possible.
If you cannot get enough food/juice in, do less fasting, or no fasting at all.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

isnt fibre there to support/give the fruit its shape? what i basically do is chew on a slice of orange for example and sucking the juice out. i then spit out whats leftover which is the fibre. so i dont see how im still ingesting substantial amounts of fibre.

yeah gotta say fasting's definitely not for me. its frustrating how i feel full so fast. i feel like im taking part in a food eating competition where i have to cramp in as much food as possible within a certain time span. food's supposed to be enjoyed and savored bite by bite. so yeah back to eating whenever i feel hungry and also slow eating and respecting the body's signal. and oh yeah, after like 2 or 3 cups of OJ, im basically sick of the taste. i dont know how you guys are able to drink so many cups.. isn't diet about variety too?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:isnt fibre there to support/give the fruit its shape?
Exactly.
Its the package.
We don't need the package, but whats inside the package: the juice.
what i basically do is chew on a slice of orange for example and sucking the juice out. i then spit out whats leftover which is the fibre. so i dont see how im still ingesting substantial amounts of fibre.
Chewing on the fruit, the fiber is fractioned.
The juice that you swallow contains lots of fiber particles.
Just sieve some OJ, and you will see the fiber left in the sieve / strainer.
fasting's definitely not for me. its frustrating how i feel full so fast.
That's because you are not used to filling up your stomach.
You need to stretch it to accepting normal portions again.
Its like an exercise to get your stomach back to normal.
Once your are able to eat normal quantities of food again, you will be able to fast also.
isn't diet about variety too?
You can make the variety as big as you need it to be.
If you can afford it, there are soooo many different fruits and fish that you can eat raw.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

i agree with you that there are little fibre particles in the juice when i chew on the orange.
but isn't it the same concept as using a juicer? im sure there are still little fibre particles leftover no matter what juicer you use.

100g of orange has 2.4g fibre. 100g of orange juice has 0.2g fibre.

by spitting out the main strands of fibre(those white coating), im pretty sure i would have eliminated 90 percent of the fibre which is akin to drinking juice.

----------
i don't think its the stomach. its the small intestine. thats where all the food go, waiting to be digested.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:im sure there are still little fibre particles leftover no matter what juicer you use.
sure, thats why im using a sieve,
to further decrease that amount of fiber.
im pretty sure i would have eliminated 90 percent of the fibre which is akin to drinking juice.
Thats just guessing.
liondolphin wrote:
RRM wrote:
liondolphin wrote:its frustrating how i feel full so fast.
That's because you are not used to filling up your stomach.
i don't think its the stomach. its the small intestine. thats where all the food go, waiting to be digested.
Digestion starts in the stomach already.
(actually, in the mouth already, with the amylase in your saliva digesting some of the starch)
If you feel full after eating something, thats a signal from your stomach.
All you need to do, is get your stomach bigger again, by eating larger meals.
Try to make those mals bigger and bigger, so that it will eventually tolerate those bigger meals without complaining.
liondolphin

Post by liondolphin »

i just bought this blood pressure monitor the other day.

im wondering is low blood pressure = low blood sugar?

i saw my bp is still low even after eating.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

liondolphin wrote:im wondering is low blood pressure = low blood sugar?
No, your blood pressure is influenced by various factors, such as:
- the power of your heart beat (increased when physically active)
- to what extend are your arteries clogged and less elastic (increasing bp)
- various hormones, such as aldosterone, spironolactone, vasopressin (also interrelated with stress, emotions)
- how thick your blood is (also influenced by protein, sugars, salts, Hb)