Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

Post by Aytundra »

May 25, 2014
1 steamed corn on the cob
1 apple, raw peeled
7 pieces of almond
1 cup juice, same apple...pineapple...orange...banana dump stuff as 9 days ago.

1 raw yolk
1 giant bowl of spaghetti, tomato, onion, tomato sauce

2 pieces of sweet and sour pork, ate more of onion and pineapple.
1/2 cup of beef curry rice
3 pieces of chicken wings, skin removed
1 stalk of stir-fried veggie.
1 bowl of steamed rice
1 cup juice, same apple...pineapple...orange...banana dump stuff as 9 days ago.

1 raw yolk. Snack before sleep.
I've increased raw yolk intake to 2!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

May 26, 2014
1 bowl of oatmeal
9 pieces of almond
1 cup of water

1 raw yolk
1 bowl of spaghetti with tomato and tomato sauce
1 cup of dump juice.

1 orange. Sliced like boat shape. ate juice, discarded fiber and peel. but strange I felt slight heat burn on mouth corners, perhaps where the skin touched the peel. lasted about 15 min, no rash. Allergy to orange skin? Have I drank too much orange juice? sensitivity to orange?

5cm x 8cm x 4cm chocolate hazelnut cake. and she ignored prudence.
1 bite of cheese cake. she caved. she felt crave. not friend.

1 piece of strange texture cooked chicken wings. I think they were spoiled, others agreed to spoiled. dish tossed.
2 shrimp, and lightly cooked veggies.
1 piece of steamed egg whites and eggs. stirred in chicken soup. 2 egg whites and 3 eggs, ~ 5 egg stuff total, but ate only 15% of that. The two egg whites sank more to bottom than the 3 yolk white mix, makes sense because egg whites are probably heavier, just like egg whites land on the bottom in sunshine eggs.
1 steamed corn on the cob
2 bowl of steamed rice
1/2 cup of Five Alive

Today's food equals raw aytundra's nightmare. :(

On a different note:
If you guys have noticed the effect after a papercut, insect bite, or pimple, or some sort of scabbing.
I am wondering because, my skin is more of a lipid soft texture like ever since the past few days of adding significant amount of orange juice and raw yolk to my diet (significant is relative to my past diet, where I did not consume much fruit and no raw yolks). I have noticed that instead of scabbing it is forming a light brown look, like mottled beans beneath a smooth skin surface. I prefer dry skin scabbing which I can tear off, it is smooth currently. I picked off the scabbing skin like a few days ago, and thought it would scab again.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

May 27, 2014
1 hard boiled egg
1 cup water
--10.5 hours later
1 almond biscotti, 3cm x 10cm x 2cm
2 pieces of bacon, cooked
4 pieces of squash, 3cm x 3cm x 5cm per piece, cooked
3 pieces of crunchy asian broccoli veggies, cooked
1 tomato and chicken breast, cooked
1 bowl of rice

Today's diet is brought to you by Passive Aytundra, when she makes no effort, to manipulate her diet!
Dinner was delicious, she enjoyed squash, and bacon!
No friends spiked her diet.
No raw aytundra.
1 hour left.
Egg yolk
spike?
Yes/
No?

Answer will be posted tomorrow!
Was planning on an orange juice diet today. But never got around to buying the orange juice. I am running out of brand options.
I'll leave today as-is, I liked dinner, I won't spike it with dump juice, to pretend I am getting more fruit. Dump juice, who invented that anyways?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

From Yesterday, that 1 hour left,
yolk yes or no? I chose no yolk, just drank water with a teaspoon of peach jam stirred in.
I was more thirsty at the end of the day, and the effects of orange juice and yolk from the past few days were still noticeable on my skin.
It's okay raw foods aytundra can take a break.
-- by passive aytundra

May 28, 2014
1 bowl of oatmeal
2 slices of apple, raw peeled.
1 cup of dump juice, curse that juice it is bottomless! I think I still have 1/2 a bottle to go. Same stuff from 10 days ago,

1 platter of nachos, jalapenos, pulled pork, diced tomato, spring onions, sourcreme cheese, salsa, mozzerella, cheddar cheese, colourful nachos
2 pieces of ribs, with baked potato and cheese, cornbread, coleslaw
1 cup of water
Satisfying, it felt like food from home! - aytundra
Tragic! - raw foods aytundra

1 cup of dump juice. I think the bottom of that laminated paper container is made of the Tropic oceans, it is endlesssssss.

5 pieces of chicken wings, cooked
2 leafs of onions, boiled
3 pieces of shrimp, cooked
1 clump of cooked veggies
1/2 bowl of sushi rice with vinegar and sugar, sans fish, but I will read some Pi, and get some literary seafood. :wink:
1 corn on the cob, steamed
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Is the juice you're drinking still Tropicana or freshly pressed OJ?
2 yolks is good progress.
I think it's time to make one of your big(ger) meals, like your breakfast (or the chicken wings meal from yesterday), completely Wai.
Beware of the Tiger ;)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Currently, neither. I found the seabed to the Tropic oceans. Garlic presser works, but I have a bag of questionable orange peels.
1,1,2. What progress? I've really ate 4 of them in my life time, contained within this past week of the diary.
(ger) sounds are reserved for wild animals, breakfast is doable, it was part of the (reg)ular transition plan,(chicken wings still stays).
Hugs and pets the Ti(ger). (Oops was I not suppose to? Is that too dangerous?) :wink:
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

May 29, 2014
1 cup of water
1 almond biscotti

1 cup of coconut water
100g of hazelnut chocolate

1 almond biscotti
1 hard boiled egg

1 cup of peach Five Alive juice
1 cup of dump juice...I see land ahead.

5 pieces of chicken wings, cooked.
9 pieces of onion leaflets, cooked.
1 piece of tofu, cooked, tries a 1cm x 1cm x 3cm piece, it has a skin peel texture and a soft texture. If it were a fruit, the peel has to go.
1 bowl of sushi rice, sugar vinegar mixed, sans fish, with Pi.
1 cup and a swish of dump juice, ... and I found the seabed, beneath the garbage patch, that migrated to the Tropic oceans due to climate change, from raining too hard which elevated the coastal waters, and sank the continents.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

May 30, 2014
1 bowl of oatmeal mixed with chunks of peeled and cooked yellow yam.
1 cup of water
1 piece of almond

1 hard boiled egg
1 bowl of spaghetti with tomatoes and tomato sauce.
1 cup water

1/2 cup orange juice (different brand, MntMd)

5 pieces of the interiors of a fuzzy squash, peeled, boiled, and a piece of cooked brown fungi.
6 pieces of pork riblets, steamed with pressed garlic. 3cm cubed x 6 pieces. (finally no more monotony of chicken wings.)
1 bowl of sushi rice avec Pi
1 cup dump juice, I swear those containers hide in the fridge and reappear like zombies. But I assure you the tropic ocean's garbage patch is gone, I restocked with another brand.

1 yolk plain
1/2 cup orange juice (different brand, MntMd)

Oh yes, and for those who care about pimples, I got a new one! :) , popped-up prior to starting this day. It must have been from some food item that aytundra ate after passive aytundra took over for a few days. I won't say which item, because there are so many unWai items that I ate. But just for those that care about pimples, you can cherry pick that item that you think caused it. Pimples are not a concern for me though, because I know this pimple will be gone in less than 5 days.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

May 31, 2014
1 corn on the cob
2/3 pear, peeled, raw
2/3 apple, peeled, raw
1 cup orange juice low acid, the same stuff I started yesterday, currently abbrev as MntMd. It will earn a nasty nickname if it fails my standards.

1 steamed glutinous rice ball with pork and soft yellow beans.

1 cup of orange juice, MntMd

1 bundle of purple grapes, with skin, raw.

1/2 cup of orange juice, MntMd
9-12 boiled shrimp
5-7 pieces of steamed pork rib-lets with pressed garlic
5 pieces of white turnip boiled things, without peel. 1cm x 2.5cm x 5cm
1bowl of sushi rice avec Pi, that is getting boring, I got rid of Tropicana, but I am still stuck on a boat in the middle of nowhere. At least Orange Juice is still on board. :wink:

pimple update, light pink, no scab, might be gone in 3 days.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

1 yolk prior night.

June 1, 2014
1 corn on the cob, steamed
8-12 pieces of grape, with purple skin
1 cup orange juice low pH, MntMd, same stuff from yesterday.

1 rice with tomato and onion and sweet and sour sauce with 1 piece of pork.
1 rice porridge with 1 piece of cooked liver, and a piece of donut rice wrapped stuff with peanut sauce.
1 noodle, beansprouts and beef cooked with yellow powder stuff.
(yup, another day at a restaurant with friends, yes food taste like garbage at this point in time I am chewing cigarettes or boots like Pi.
Did I finish them no. Were they good? No. But once upon a time there was an orange tree and it grew oranges. They grew until they were large, firm orange and fragrant. Then it fell to the ground and someone came upon it and brought it to a store and afterwards someone else bought it and the bag of oranges sits in the fridge, and that made someone smile. aytundra's twist to pg367.)

1.5 cup of orange juice low pH, MntMd, same stuff from yesterday.

8-10 pieces of fuzzy melon, peeled, boiled.
4 pieces of pork rib-lets, leftovers from yesterday.
1 bowl of sushi rice, avec Pi.
1 cup of peach 5Alive (I just ran out of MntMd, well bye bye to Orange Juice; supplements with 5Alive, which is some oj fruit punch.)

Will this boat sink or something, this is taking forever? I think Robinson Crusoe, or Oliver Twist might be better. Nah, give me the Hobbit or Emma or something, all these books I have never finished because they draw on and on and on. Aytundra has a rule, if she starts a book she finishes from book cover to book cover, page by page. But Aytundra regrets not completing RC, OT and H, or E, plus don't even ask me about Lord of the Rings, I have never read them because I never finished the Hobbit. Because Aytundra has a rule on reading books chronologically. Will Pi be on this list? But both diaries are taking forever... At least it is a good book, it is a good companion to this diary.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

June 2, 2014
1 bunch of grapes, purple with peel, raw
1 cup of water

1 steamed rice with pork and beans

3 egg whites scrambled (leftovers from those days), sans yellow (from the distant hears: Growling, grizzling, grumbling, in gerunds)

1 orange, slices without peel

2 shrimps cold leftovers.
1 porkchop cooked
3 pieces of white turnips boiled.
1 bowl of sushi rice with 1 teaspoon of raw coconut oil, avec Pi on Madagascar, because he has just met meerkats, maybe he is on an island with acorn loving squirrels, or meets hyenas again on a rocky pride, or is on islands of stony lands on a Caspian sea and find a lion to care for instead, or is this island he's on a cousin of the land on the hunger games show? But at least he has algae. I should find a new book for supplementary literary sea food. Ideas anyone?
Also what to add, this recipe needs more calories, not omissions, or substitutions. Pi is a bit thin. I want larger novels.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

June 3, 2014
1 hard boiled egg
1 cup Five Alive
5 pieces of grapes purple raw with peels.
--hours later
6 pieces of pork rib-lets, cooked.
1/2 cup of turnip, veggies cooked.
1 bowl of sushi rice sans Pi. I finished it. It was a good novel. Will not spoil it. Will not tell. Moves on to look for a new book with seafood.
1 corn on the cob
1 handful of grapes, purple raw with peel.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Next step: substitute pork (or other cooked meat/fish) with something Wai (like raw meat/fish/egg yolks).
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Forgot to mention: 1 yolk on June 2, 2014.

Synopsis of Diary so far (June 3, 2014), manipulations by raw aytundra:
Things raw aytundra accomplished: introduced raw yolks, introduced large volumes of juice. reintroduced fruits, reintroduced eggs.
Did not eliminate: dairy, wheat, veggies, cooked foods, junk foods. It is not about elimination yet, only minimalization.

Egg yolks: Max 2 yolks/day. min 0 yolks/day. {affects skin, concentration, and sleep.}
(Total count in diary = 7 yolks)

OJ: {affects brain-energy levels, and hunger and thirst levels, have to reapply it consistently like a diabetic}
1 x 1.75L FiveAlive [p,c,m,w,s,a,t] (Fake juice, when you want to pretend.)
3 x 1.75L Tropicana [p,c,m,nw,ns,a,nt] (Dump juice. Do not touch.) {Turns skin orange}
1 x 1.75L MinuteMaid [p,c,nm,w,ns,na,t] (Washed-out Orange, Low acid, filtered water. Where's the orange?)
2 x 1.75L SimplyOrange [p,nc,nm,nw,ns,a,t] (Difficult Orange, Why is it so acidic?) {Turns skin orange}
[p= pasteurized,
c = concentrated,
nc= not concentrated,
m= mixed fruits + orange,
nm= orange,
w = water in ingredients,
nw = no water,
s = sugar / fructose glucose added,
ns = no sugar added,
a = tastes acidic,
na= tastes not acidic,
t = tastes okay,
nt = nasty taste.]
(Total count in diary = 5.25L of OJ + 7 L of OJpunch [stuff with "m"],)

Orange: Total count in diary = 7 oranges.
pressed orange juice by Aytundra: (Total count in diary = 250ml)

Fruits: various, not summarized.

@Oscar
I have not even stabilized to a consistent yolk or OJ intake, to consider replacing a meal.
Substitution of the giant meal is equivalent to going cold turkey. That is not going to like happen any time soon.
The first time I tried to approach this diet, I knocked off diary and wheat, turned myself into a starch pseudovegan avec cooked fish and that was a terrible experience: headaches, bellyaches, variable energy levels. Then I balanced it out with steak and cheese, and that brought back some life into aytundra, but that brought back the curse of fastfoods, so no, it is only by raw foods addition and not subtraction or elimination or substitution. Currently there is not much side effects to adding fruits, yolks, and oj, but see {}.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

June 4, 2014
1 bowl of oatmeal with chunks of yellow peeled yams, boiled
5-10 pieces of grapes with peel, purple.
1 cup of water
1 rice, pork beans and yolk, cooked.
1 cup of water
caves on 2 pieces of creme cheese.
1 pork chops in avocado oil, pan cooked.
8 pieces of shrimp
9 slices of cooked bitter melon
1 bowl of sushi rice. sans literary fish, but some thoughts to chew on, I hope these thoughts are teeth friendly. I don't want to gnaw on it too long.
1 conundrum, what to do with oscar's comment, how to substitute a meal.
1 bite of chocolate icecream with peanut butter. Wow, I did not eat icecream for maybe a year. I can't remember when I last ate icecream.