Low percentage of fat / Body fat 6-7-8%

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Nadia
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Low percentage of fat / Body fat 6-7-8%

Post by Nadia »

chris ,
are you happy with the santos 11 ?
i am looking for an upgrade from my hadarit citrus juicer ...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The Santos is very strong. It is for extensive use, and will not let you down.
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

hi RRM ,
thank you for your reply ! : )
you prefer the santos over the orangeX olympus juicer ?
in terms of juice quality & taste , easy to handle , quick to clean ...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I never used the Olympus.
The Santos is easy to handle and clean.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Yes santos is the best brand to squeeze citrus (orange, lemon, grapefruit) this brand equips the restaurantion, bar, hotel, juice bar

It costs a certain price but on the Wai diet, juices have a very important place in the maintenance and success so it is wise to invest in good juicer

For large consumers of orange juice, santos is perfect, it goes fast and will last in time. I prefer apple juice. today, since it is the fashion, there are many extractor juice, sometimes 100 euros, that is completely bad

It takes a competent juicer, the Versapers, Hurom, Oscar are the best. All the others are only copies more or less successful. They even construct juice extractors with extra wide chimneys for those who have the laziness of cutting an apple in two, like the Kuvings for example. Lol

Count minimum 300 euros for a correct juice extractor, 500 euros for the top: 33 rounds minutes, no bisphenol A, kind the last HUROM

If you drink a glass of orange juice per day, any citrus press from 10 euros will do just fine. If it is 2-3 liters days, every day, I recommend a SANTOS
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

thanks a lot chris ! : )
what do you think of the orangeX olympus juicer ?
i already have an omega VSJ843 slow juicer and don’t use it that much anymore bcs of the cleaning … ; )

btw ... i’d love to know what your diet looks like at the moment !
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

With pleasure;), I had not seen your question until yesterday ...

I think good, I find it very aesthetic, very elegant for a kitchen, I have never had this type of manual citrus press although I would like to have this

The priority if I buy this type of citrus press is its stability, I want it to be solid, that it does not move in all directions when I press with the crank when pressing, It would be my priority if I had to buy one.As this type of manual citrus press starts from 20 euros and I see yours is about 150 euros I would say the hardware should be good and not cheap. In terms of performance, time and extraction I have no idea because I have never used

It is great the Omega VSJ843, Omega is like Hurom, Oscar, Versapers, it seems to me that the factory is the same for these 4 brands (factory in the Netherlands, I think)

Yes I press and clean my extractor every two days, it is an automatism today

Of course: Very simple: Apple juice (extractor) + sugar, I pour the sugar into the bottle without measuring. Sometimes orange juice like 500 ml. The evening of egg yolk (4-5) a little fish. I do not exceed 100 grams + 2 tablespoon olive oil with fish and yellow
And never anything in the morning, and I always make sure to walk at least an hour in the morning before drinking my juice, usually I start drinking around noon, sometimes later, sometimes 6pm or 4pm

When I go out to eat I usually go to a Japanese restaurant and ask for sashimis without anything else, no soya or vegetables, in a restaurant I order fresh fish like tartare without vegetables or salad and especially no Salt and I ask for olive oil. If my fish is salted I send it back to the kitchen immediately (because I specified that I wanted it without salt) I'm not Madonna but when I pay I want it to be as I said

Sometimes the Wai salad when I just want to sit and chew something but there for three months I do the liquid version (Only Juice) + the exact MRR workout routine to go down to 7-8% fat mass.

That's it, Nadia ;)
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

Your posts are always so inspirational and funny !
Thank you Chris !

I am also doing Wai Warrior … since a few years now … : )
Not sure if RRM’s exercises are suitable for women ?
His body is perfection ...
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

:wink:

Yes it's the body I'm looking for, it's not just about muscle building and eating anything. It is a dry and torn body, I find it very attractive and not trivial
As a man I want absolutely visible abs, pectorals, shoulders and arms drawn, and good thighs

For you as a woman, what attracts me in a woman is mainly from the hips, the belly part, thighs and buttocks. I am not attracted by a muscular woman, what is beautiful in a woman is that she looks like a gazelle, that she is long and thin legs. The belly should be flat but not necessarily visible abs, it is especially remove all the cellulite and the skin of orange in the level of the panties of horse, to have legs thin and a little muscular and buttocks firm, without any retention d Water or cellulite it must be super. My advice: take a long walk outside, concentrate on your buttocks and thighs (legs) so that they are firm and long. I do not think you have to work your arms, shoulders. May be pectoral to have breasts firmer, but I do not know
So for a woman: long walk every day + strict diet for cellulite and water retention and exercises for the buttocks and legs, is my vision ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote: For you as a woman, what attracts me in a woman is mainly from the hips, the belly part, thighs and buttocks.
Exactly my idea.
Llke "bootybuilder" instead of "bodybuilder" on YouTube.
But what goes for men, also goes for women; you should not exercise what shouldnt be bigger. So, no exercises for the abdominals.
Everyone has perfect abs, but some have too much fat / water on top. That is NOT addressed by doing exercises for your abs. On the contrary; that will only make the abs stronger, and the fat and water on top will move up along.
IMO women should focus on shedding excess fat and water retention, and only exercise the thighs, hips and buttocks.
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

very happy i don’t have to train my abs anymore ! thanks guys ! : )

i am doing pilates & yoga & dance … no cellulite or "panties of horse" ( LOL !! ) .
however , my arms , thighs and buttocks tend to go a little flabby ( why ? ) and i thought maybe some strength-training could help for some more definition … ?
or is it best to do just squats etc ?
( for reference : 1.70m / 50 kg ) .

walking :
you walk at a normal pace or more like quick-walking ? every day ?
i love going for long walks in nature when the weather is nice ; when it’s cold and rainy i’m not that motivated … : /
what about jumping on a trampoline ?

and :
what’s the best for shedding excess fat and water retention ? wai warrior + walking ?
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

( for reference : 1.70m / 50 kg )
You have a BMI of 17.30, that's too skinny? Are you sure you have excess bodyfat? :?
Seems to me you're underweight.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

For walking I would say to walk normally, not slowly nor quickly but normally, I measure 1m89 so I have long legs, when I walk in the street I always go faster than the others, although for me it is normal. I was always told that I was walking fast, an automatism I do not realize
Yes every day, I am unhappy if I do not go walking lol, not really unhappy but I need to walk outside

I love walking in nature too, the best way to start my day is to take a walk of at least one hour
I have an application that gives me the exact number of calories, time, km traveled and daily steps
Generally in average I walk about 2h30 a day, sometimes less sometimes more, I burn 1000 calories in walk and I make 20 000 steps for a means of 10-18km

Water retention I would say only the diet Wai, for the fat I got the best results in making Wai Warrior until 7pm
But today I drink from noon, because I can not have large amounts of protein in the evening so I avoid starting to drink too late on Wai Warrior
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nadia wrote:very happy i don’t have to train my abs anymore ! thanks guys ! : )
:)
i am doing pilates & yoga & dance …
Excellent.
These types of exercise are the best for women.
my arms , thighs and buttocks tend to go a little flabby ( why ? ) and i thought maybe some strength-training could help for some more definition … ?
Strength training gives strength, not definition.
Strength training exercises your muscles. It makes them bigger.
Definition is determined by how much water and fat is retained on top of your muscles.
or is it best to do just squats etc ?
Squats are for strength.
what about jumping on a trampoline ?
Sure. Fine.
what’s the best for shedding excess fat and water retention ? wai warrior + walking ?
Exactly.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

about yoga, i love it as well (as man)

im doing hot yoga classes in infrared light (40 degrees), for a couple of week, ive relaxed a lot of tension in my shoulders, absolutely love it, the warmth + stretching seems like a perfect combo