Low percentage of fat / Body fat 6-7-8%

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Low percentage of fat / Body fat 6-7-8%

Post by chris75001 »

05/04/2016 - 07/04/2016

As usual, the same
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:When I extract my versapers apple juice, some as apple variety Royal Gala or Golden delicious have much puree (pulp) that remains in the sieve, I like to take this apple puree, put it in a bowl with sugar and a little apple juice ...
The result is like an apple compote and I love it ...
It's ok to keep apple puree remaining in the sieve when I prepare my apple juice or you better throw?
That depends on how you feel.
Any gastrointestinal discomfort?
Last thing, at times (I never bought) but where I buy my white sugar, sometimes they have very fine white sugar but I always look at the ingredients and I was even surprised that there was white sugar + corn starch ingredients into sugar that, when sugar is extra fine ... it's not ok as sugar that?
It is better to consume pure sugar.
The extra ingredients are added so that sugar maintains its extra fine form; to keep it from clotting.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Good evening RRM,

thank you for the answer, not any discomfort with apple compote Versapers But I remain with 0 fiber in fact (compote that's just for Sunday)

By cons once, I ate whole apples, it gave me a lot of gas, in fact, after experiment, if I eat whole fruits regularly it does not bother me
If I drink juice that really, and I eat apples as 10-15 days after drinking the juice that I'm having gas, funny

At my newspaper, to go faster, as is always the same
as I eat all the time the same thing, I would do an update every Sunday

Remember, as juice apple-orange, 0 fiber, 15 grams tuna + 4 yellows + 3-4 spoon of olive oil, Sports daily and walk

Sunday: Coconut water, banana juice, applesauce (versapers) no animal protein, walking, stretching

Yellow 4 + 15 grams tuna, as you say 1 yellow weighs about 20 grams, it's about 90-95 grams, enough to be ripped RRM?
what I mean is that 90 grams is not too little?
And I also noticed that my body looks really, really love the yellow of eggs, which covers in a bowl 15 grams of tuna with a spoonful of oil, and my finger does the job and leaves nothing in the bowl haha

here is for small update ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Good evening chris75001
chris75001 wrote:Yellow 4 + 15 grams tuna, as you say 1 yellow weighs about 20 grams, it's about 90-95 grams, enough to be ripped RRM?
what I mean is that 90 grams is not too little?
90 gram is very little for a man.
The less protein, the harder it is to maintain your muscle weight.
Consuming little protein, you need to very consistently consume energy very frequently, to preserve muscle mass. This to prevent the breakdown of protein for energy whenever the blood sugar level goes down.
About 120 grams of protein used to be the minimum for me to maintain muscle volume.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Thank you for the reply, yes I know RRM when we take little protein, drink juice regularly and not to over do have Wai Warrior;)

In fact as I am sensitive to acne, as when you were 25 years, and especially too much protein, I must not exceed 100 grams, and also I have more energy when I am not exceed 100 grams.

One can consume in the long term a maximum of 100 grams of protein, without having a health problem, such as a lack of protein?

I know that in the book he is mentioned several times that we need very little protein, even the fruit contains everything you want and with 2 egg yolks we lack nothing.

I am well informed, I know that you can eat as much protein as you want recently, 45 years? I can be 100 grams for many years without problems?

I would increase my protein intake when I'm 40 years (if I am still alive)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:One can consume in the long term a maximum of 100 grams of protein, without having a health problem, such as a lack of protein?
Consuming high quality raw protein, as in raw egg yolks?
Yes.
I can be 100 grams for many years without problems?
yes
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Tkank You MRR ;)
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

What is your weight and hight, chris? and how many grams of OO do you consume per day?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

the last time I weighed myself I was 74 kilos and my height is 1.89 meters

I never measured the oil and sugar, except fish with a culinary balance but it must be between 2-4 tablespoon per day olive oil
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

I have two questions MRR, but before

Last night I ate a potato salad with lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and hot potato with egg yolk. Or is the least funny is that I vomited all night, and diarrhea also ;(
When the body is accustomed to raw food and especially the juice, it can suddenly reject cooked foods and fiber rich? it happened to you?
in any case it will teach me to eat such food!

surely silly question but I'd buy a citrus press pro like you but not the same model, but that the :

http://www.maxicoffee.com/presse-agrume ... -1454.html

This juicer is ok? its engine running fast, that's why I like it because the rotation is 1500 RPM, users press the orange is the extraction is fast and maximum, it is ok? I have not bought ...
I would buy soon if it's ok

And finally, I bought rose water, is it possible to half rose water and half water low in minerals into a spray bottle to fill it?

thks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:When the body is accustomed to raw food and especially the juice, it can suddenly reject cooked foods and fiber rich? it happened to you?
No, i never indulged on food like that anymore.
But yes, i can imagine this could happen.
chris75001 wrote:http://www.maxicoffee.com/presse-agrume ... -1454.html
This juicer is ok?
Yes, it is ok.
I bought rose water, is it possible to half rose water and half water low in minerals into a spray bottle to fill it?
Sure.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

If a person goes from Cooked to Raw food, it experiences some weird noises in the stomach and weird sensations too. Talking about myself, when I first introduced raw food, I must say that my bowels moved faster. But neither diarrhea nor vomit.
Now, when a person goes from Raw to Cooked food, this seems to happen. What's the explanation? Is all our body rejecting those (malignant) food? :o
chris75001 wrote:I bought rose water, is it possible to half rose water and half water low in minerals into a spray bottle to fill it?
Chris, I'm sorry to ask, just for curiosity, what is the rose water all about? I don't know what it does/has :P
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:What's the explanation?
Your body adapts. If you eat a certain diet, the secretion of digestive juices will be adapted to that diet.
If you then change your diet, the mix of digestive enzymes may be inappropriate, which may lead to gastrointestinal discomfort.
After a while your body will have adapted to the new diet.
chris75001 wrote: just for curiosity, what is the rose water all about?
When your skin is greasy and you want to clean it, you may use (dilluted) rosewater.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hi ;)

I noticed that now eating my egg yolks (4) plus 15 grams of fish a spoon of olive oil body I really liked it.

I can not wait for the evening to have my yellow, my body really requires, and when I finally ate my finger does all the work, he leaves nothing in the bowl haha

The satisfaction I have when dining with yellow fish never was as great ... you have an explanation? Although I've always liked that ...

I wondered (even if I think so) if it was ok to put in a bowl 4 egg yolks + 15 grams of tuna + 1 tablespoon of olive oil?

One can add 1 soup spoon of olive oil with yellow? Obviously I stir very gently with my spoon;)

It's really very very very good combination is : yellow + tuna + 1 tablespoon of olive oil. The oil is ok to add in a bowl?

Thks MRR
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Some people are much more sensitive to the influence of cholesterol on serotonin than others, and you might belong to the sensitive, so that the egg yolks make you physically happy.
And yes, the combo is perfectly ok. Including the oil.