Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Sulfur Burps

Post by Novidez »

So, yesterday, I ate this:
20:30 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO, 1 Avocado
22:00 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon, 4 Egg Yolks, 3 Brazil Nuts*, 20 Almonds
1:30 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO
4:00 0.5L OJ, 3 Egg Yolk + 3 tbsp. CO + 10 tsp. Shelled Hemp Seeds + 2 tbsp. Sugar

Today I had those burps in the beginning of the afternoon (14:00) but they eventually disappeared in the late afternoon (18:00).
Well, I guess I can easily blame the amount of CO I took the day before and also, probably, the amount of almonds and hemp seeds too... They were the cause, specially CO, weren't they?
Novidez

Re: Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

Post by Novidez »

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Weight: 70.9 Kg (+0.5 Kg)

10:00 Wake Up
20:30 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar
22:00 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO, 0.4L Mango Juice, 125g Raw Salmon, 1 Egg Yolks + 2 tbsp. OO, 1 Brazil Nuts*
1:00 1 Papaya, 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO
1:30 Bowel Movement
3:00 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 2 tbsp. OO, 4 Egg Yolk
4:30-13:00 Sleeping

Energy: 3469 kcal
Protein: 59 g
Carbs: 498.7 g
Fat: 145.6 g

---\\---

- The bowel movement was much better: more solid, but it was still mushy and it still paints a lot. Just for curiosity, is it ever possible to have a complete perfect stool or whatever they call 'perfect/healthy stool' in this diet?
Novidez

Re: Sulfur Burps

Post by Novidez »

21:00 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon, 2 Egg Yolks
0:30 2 Brazil Nuts*, 15 Hazelnuts, 4 Walnuts, 0.5L OJ, 6 Egg Yolks + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO
2:30 Bedtime (or not)
4:00 4 Brazil Nuts*, 5 Bananas, 2 tbsp. Sugar, 1 tbsp. OO, 1 Apple, 1 tsp. CO

Today I had those burps again, however they were less intense. This is weird, because I had days that I ate more CO, more fat overall and I had never experienced this side effect.
I'm starting to get a little worried :( . I will probably not eat CO at all and maybe only some muts. It seems that I was handling the fat way better before and now my body is struggling with it. But this is only a hypothesis of mine: I am thinking about fat to be the causer... But maybe it is something else.

@RRM, isn't this an example of a symptom about what I mentioned related to the gallbladder (gallstones...?)?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hemp seeds?
Please try to avoid hemp seeds. Walnuts can sometimes also cause some indigestion.
If you are you worried you might have gallstones, please consult a physician.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:is it ever possible to have a complete perfect stool or whatever they call 'perfect/healthy stool' in this diet
My stool is perfect. My children's stools are perfect. So, the answer is "yes".
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Thrusday, March 31, 2016

Weight: 70.4 Kg (-0.4 Kg)

13:00 Wake Up
21:00 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon, 2 Egg Yolks
0:30 2 Brazil Nuts*, 15 Hazelnuts, 4 Walnuts, 0.5L OJ, 6 Egg Yolks + 3 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO
2:30 Bedtime (or not...)
4:00 4 Brazil Nuts*, 5 Bananas, 2 tbsp. Sugar, 1 tbsp. OO, 1 Apple, 1 tsp. CO *!!*
4:30-6:00 Sleeping

Energy: 4517 kcal
Protein: 78.2 g
Carbs: 620.3 g
Fat: 207.7 g

---\\---

*!!* This night, I almost had those agressive symptoms of lack of energy like the other day. I mean, I can't make 4L of OJ when I have people around me, this is, my parents. And then, this happened. Well, of course doing 4L takes some time with a manual juicer also (but it's not impossible). I was not eating bananas (at least raw) like you have said RRM, but I had to eat this night as an emergency... It has been quite difficult for me, because I can't hide the amount of OJ that I drink. Eating more bananas is more 'plausible' lol...
- I have to make the OJ earlier and faster. I'm laying down in bed too late... I didn't sleep at all this day :(

--------\\--------

Friday, April 1, 2016

Weight: 70.4 Kg (= Kg)

6:00 Wake Up
17:30 Simple Workout Arms and Abs + Stretching
19:30 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar
20:00 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon, 2 tbsp. OO, 2 Egg Yolks, 1 Brazil Nut*
21:30 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar, 125g Raw Salmon
0:10 Bowel Movement - Much more solid compared to the waterish stools of the other day
1:30 1.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar, 2 Apples, 1 Banana
2:00-10:00 Sleeping

Energy: 3719 kcal
Protein: 83.8 g
Carbs: 617.4 g
Fat: 111.9 g

---\\---

- I'm feeling greater and greater. But dealing with other people it has been really hard. I don't want to start a discuss for what's good or bad for health, but it always end up doing something like that. And of course, to the eyes of other people it transmits that I am becoming even more mad and crazy. How...? How to deal with the society's beliefs? I don't know... But, I'm learning at my own pace I think. I realized today that I was more peaceful and noticed that I don't need to prove anything to anyone. It was a good shift in my posture. Even though the impulsive reaction is very strong sometimes...
- Btw btw!!, it appeared me two pimples on my back and one on my head. I think it was the Walnuts because they were already shelled... Also, the Brazil Nuts are probably roasted too, (I'm almost ending the bag, finally). What more could cause their appearance here? Poor sleeping...?
RRM wrote:My stool is perfect. My children's stools are perfect. So, the answer is "yes".
:) . Btw, have yours and theirs a orange like color? Mine has that color, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, right?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Friday, April 1, 2016

19:30 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar
20:00 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon, 2 tbsp. OO, 2 Egg Yolks, 1 Brazil Nut*
21:30 0.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar, 125g Raw Salmon
1:30 1.5L OJ + 3 tbsp. Sugar, 2 Apples, 1 Banana

This is what I ate yesterday, and today I didn't experienced these burps. Nevertheless, I am still going to pay some attention on morning burps at least on the next couple of days. If I had them again, I am going to share it.
RRM wrote:Hemp seeds?
Please try to avoid hemp seeds. Walnuts can sometimes also cause some indigestion.
Hmm, ok, no hemp seeds. And about the Walnuts, it is interesting, because as I said on my journal, they were bought shelled and they have also been in the fridge for at least two months. They taste different/bad, this is, they are probably rancid.
If you are you worried you might have gallstones, please consult a physician.
What is your honest opinion? I was not experiencing these symptoms since I started Wai, and I can say that I have been eating a lot of fat xD. Only these two days... Do you really think it is necessary?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Ah!, also, I forgot to ask, does it stain the paper? (I think that's too a characteristic of a perfect stool, even though I don't completely understand what that really suppose to mean on healthy terms.)
Novidez

Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Meh, I wish this discussion had continued ;D
JeffC wrote:Age 27: First sign of problems: tooth decay. I also noticed that I had to slightly increase the number of calories to maintain, but I (incorrectly) thought it was because I'm so active.
Age 29: By this time my caloric needs were rising above 4000.
Well, I find this weird on myself too, the fact that I have to ingest so many kcal. It's something that doesn't bother me, but of course it's something that I've already wondered about it. It's interesting how a low-carb diet differs on like 2000 kcals less and I could maintain the same weight. My guess it that's because low-carbs and are absorved slowly (?). I can't really understand that fact why there is this huge gap of kcal. However they were all cooked so I don't know if it is actually even possible to make a comparison.
And, the good news are that time I didn't feel as much energy as I am feeling now 8)
-I feel better mentally/emotionally. Much more tranquil, peaceful, clear. I think I'm understanding better what they mean by 'brain fog.' Ideas seem more clear, and I seem to take action more readily.
A lot of them. I didn't realize it until I noticed the coating on my tongue. I had fatigue, depression, irritability, brain fog, cravings, clearing throat, gastrointestinal issues, minor skin issues, minor respiratory issues, losing weight, feeling cold.
http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxificat ... /sugar.htm - "Sugar can cause an increase in delta, alpha and theta brain waves, which can alter the mind's ability to think clearly."
http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/FRUIT.htm - "Loss of mental acuity. This symptom, also called brain fog, is very common in those who eat a lot of fruit and sometimes seen in those who eat any fruit at all. It is often due to yeast overgrowth in the brain. Low iodine may also play a role, or perhaps low levels of some of the B-complex vitamins. Taking supplements of these nutrients may help, but frequently they are not enough to stop the progress of this mental degeneration that is very sad to observe."
---> Do these have some truth on it? Because I can probably guess both are talking about ingesting more sugar than our body needs. And, of course, I do not know in what extent this information is reliable.

I'm sorry if I am quite repetitive on this subject, but the brain fog issue matters me a lot :oops: (And I'm probably being a bit unfair and annoying here because I still have for sure Prozac withdrawal symptoms... It's just... I want to think more clearly and remind things faster. I hate to feel forgetful when I am talking to someone, writing or remembering things. I'm sorry if I am unburden myself with you :( )
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Weight: 70.6 Kg (+0.2 Kg)

10:30 Wake Up
14:00 1Kg Santa Claus Melon* + 3 Tomatoes (Medium) + 1 Avocado
18:00 (I was at a friend's house) ½ Avocado + 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder, 100mL Red Fruit Tea, 5 Walnuts
22:00 1 Mango, 1L OJ + 6 tbsp. Sugar + 4 tbsp. OO
23:00 125g Raw Salmon, 5 Egg Yolks, 1 Brazil Nut*
1:30 1.5L OJ + 9 tbsp. Sugar
2:30 Bowel Movement
4:30-10:30 Sleeping

Energy: 4060 kcal
Protein: 78.7 g
Carbs: 636.2 g
Fat: 154.7 g

---\\---

* Santa Claus Melon is a fruit, but since it isn't on the Wai Calculator, it means that it's not compatible and it doesn't belong to the group of fruits allowed on Wai Diet right?

- And yeah, it's weekend time, so I am with my parents. I can't really reset my bowels with all that fiber... And they had this kind gesture to buy me a lot of fruit (because drinking only OJ it's just insane). Now I have a kitchen full with fruits: papayas, melons, pears, apples, plums, kiwis, bananas, mangos, avocados and oranges. I mean... :roll:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:
RRM wrote:If you are you worried you might have gallstones, please consult a physician.
What is your honest opinion? I was not experiencing these symptoms since I started Wai, and I can say that I have been eating a lot of fat xD. Only these two days... Do you really think it is necessary?
I cannot judge that.
It is your body. You feel what is going on inside.
If you really have the feeling that something is off, you may be right.
Trust yourself being able to discern a possibly harmless or harmful condition.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:If you really have the feeling that something is off, you may be right.
Trust yourself being able to discern a possibly harmless or harmful condition.
I still don't have the ability to do that :( ... I mean, I knew that something was off, but how can I possible know the real reason for that? :|
The problem is that I would never thought that I could possible have such condition if I have never heard about it. Particularly, when the environment around pressures me to think that I can be in danger, then I am more afraid of it and my judgment about how I feel may be influenced. Every symptom will possible scare me. Now I can simply think it was something that I ate, because I've already had those burps in the past, or I can be more cautious and do some exams just because I had them. But the truth is, I never had this concern before and never thought about it. Specially, when I am feeling very well lately. But, of course, then, it comes that old argument "you can think that you are feeling well and healthy, but on the inside the problem may already be starting to develop and you still didn't notice it yet", which makes me more unsure.

Today I didn't have them again. To be completely honest with you, as like yesterday, I feel like I don't need to consult a physician. That's the first thing I feel. But if I start to think about it over and over, I will end up concluding that I am probably dying. You see? Which is why I asked you... And if you said to go, I would go because you just said to do it. Because I still simply don't trust what I feel... And also, since I don't have as much knowledge as you, following your advise would probably be the better/safer option. However, on the inside I can say that no, I don't want to go. But how can I possibly be sure to know this is what I must do, this is pure, the true answer and that I am not being influenced either by the mind or by the environment around me...?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:... I am feeling very well lately. But,... unsure.
... I feel like I don't need to consult a physician. That's the first thing I feel. But if I start to think about it over and over,
...how can I possibly be sure ...?
You cannot.
But, based on what you write, i'd say that you should trust yourself feeling very well.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote: Santa Claus Melon is a fruit, but since it isn't on the Wai Calculator, it means that it's not compatible and it doesn't belong to the group of fruits allowed on Wai Diet right?
No, there are many fruits not on the calculator while perfectly ok to consume.
Now I have a kitchen full with fruits: papayas, melons, pears, apples, plums, kiwis, bananas, mangos, avocados and oranges. I mean... :roll:
;D ha ha ;D
RRM
Administrator

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I want to think more clearly and remind things faster.
Just a little patience (and good practise), and you will get rewarded.