Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

Post by Novidez »

When you take egg yolks and notice that your bowels start to move a bit, it means that those yolks had some more bacteria than usual, am I right?
The only thing I am concerned now, is if my body is not utilizing the nutrients properly and just wasting them, because it wants to evacuate as soon as possible due to the excess of bacteria :S
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:When you take egg yolks and notice that your bowels start to move a bit, it means that those yolks had some more bacteria than usual, am I right?
No, that does not need to be the case at all.
Egg yolks are fatty foods with a lot of cholesterol, and without constipating agents, which makes it a pro-laxative food.
If you are concerned about the level of bacteria in your yolks, just check the firmness of the sacs;
Firm egg yolks are never infested with bacteria.
if my body is not utilizing the nutrients properly and just wasting them,
Yes, if you have diarrhea, then nutrients get lost.
So please try to find out how many egg yolks your body can tolerate without getting diarrhea.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Weight: 72.6 Kg (+0.1 Kg)

11:00 Wake Up
13:45 1st Bowel Movement - Type 4
19:45-20:45 1500mL OJ, 15 Hazelnuts
21:00-22:00 500mL OJ, 15 Hazelnuts , 7 Egg Yolks
22:00-23:00 1500mL OJ
23:00 3 Egg Yolks, 200mL OJ
0:15 2nd Bowel Movement - Type 4
0:20 5 Hazelnuts 2 Bananas, 1 Tomato
0:30,1,1:30?-6:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2664 kcal
Protein: 61.7 g
Carbs: 455.4 g
Fat: 74.8 g

----\\----

Friday, April 22, 2016

Weight: 72.7 Kg (+0.1 Kg)

6:30 Wake Up
17:45-18:30 1500mL OJ, 20 Hazelnuts, 1 Banana
20:45-21:00 500ml OJ], 5 Egg Yolks
22:30 900mL OJ, 15 Hazelnuts
22:40 Bowel Movement - Type 4
0:00 2 Bananas, 6 Egg Yolks
0:30 Bedtime
3:00 1 Banana
3:30-11:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2575.27 kcal
Protein: 59.36 g
Carbs: 386.94 g
Fat: 90.64 g

----\\----

So I have symptoms that I really want to get rid of them:

1. On the upper left of my teeth, I have this pain behind my 2nd molar. Back in September when I was in hell, I had this pain but much more stronger. Then I started the detox diet and the pain was gone. I am not pretty happy to know that it is back again...
2. My left thigh / quad , is like 'dying', this is, I can't control it that well. If I try to move it quickly, it doesn't obey me and the movement is totally messed up.
3. I'm feeling somehow depressed and with more desiring to cry. Also I am more lazy and apathic / lethargic and I have to 'beat' myself up to do simple tasks like making OJ, clean my house, search on the internet or even writing my log here which before was everything so enthusiastic.
4. I still have palpitations and racing heart which inevitably interferes with my breathing (I hate to search about this on the internet because it always ends up in something like symptoms of 'silent heart attack').

Please, seriously, explain what this person meant when he says "Adrenalin overshoot, causing me feeling stressed all the time. I think Wai's diet is safe when the adrenals and the pancreas and the thyroid are in perfect working order."
What if I am one of those persons? And if I am, how can I work around this situation being still on Wai? If it is possible of course...

Reducing my Energy intake and stabilizing my weight, will everything become normal? Did I destruct myself doing those first days with such amount of sugar and OO?

I am really concerned about this, it is really starting to interfere with my academics. I can't focus on studying and even on classes I can't pay any attention. Copying what the teacher writes on the white board is so hard for me (I was like this in past, I never copied anything because I 'didn't feel like it'.). This suction of my mental energy is so strong...

RRM wrote:If you are concerned about the level of bacteria in your yolks, just check the firmness of the sacs;

When you mean firm, you mean that their shape will remain oval and not like, how can I describe this, wider, flat? They become more "fat", adheres better when I put them in the palm of my hand.

RRM wrote:Yes, if you have diarrhea, then nutrients get lost.
So please try to find out how many egg yolks your body can tolerate without getting diarrhea.

Well, I still didn't experience diarrhea. I am pooping nicely lately, at least it seems. But, on the other day, when I took 5 yolks in a raw, I really felt my bowels moving for example.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Ah, about the yolks, I always thought our bodies would eventually become fully immune if even it had more bacteria on them...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:Ah, about the yolks, I always thought our bodies would eventually become fully immune if even it had more bacteria on them...
You are. You did not get sick, did you?
But your body still wants to evacuate excess bacteria, in as much as it wants to eliminate any viral threat.
You may compare bowel emptying to sneezing and having a runny nose.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:On the upper left of my teeth, I have this pain behind my 2nd molar.
Diet does never fix that.
Most likely its your gums; most dental issues are gum issues.
Make sure to always floss after a chewy meal, or use dental sticks.
If not, please see a dentist.
My left thigh / quad , is like 'dying', this is, I can't control it that well. If I try to move it quickly, it doesn't obey me and the movement is totally messed up ... have palpitations and racing heart
Please see a physician.
Please get a thorough check up (not some alternative quack, please).
explain what this person meant when he says "Adrenalin overshoot, causing me feeling stressed all the time
Please, we do not need speculation.
You need a real check up.
Did I destruct myself doing those first days with such amount of sugar and OO?
Too much damage is not done that easily.
Consuming a lot of OO at least made it easy to store excess energy as bodyfat, which is good.
Novidez wrote:
RRM wrote:If you are concerned about the level of bacteria in your yolks, just check the firmness of the sacs;
When you mean firm, you mean that their shape will remain oval and not like, how can I describe this, wider, flat?
No, if the yolk-sac is firm enough, it will not break when you crack the shell.
Novidez wrote:when I took 5 yolks in a raw, I really felt my bowels moving for example.
Nothing bad about that
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Saturday, April 23 2016

Weight: 72.0 Kg (-0.7 Kg)

11:30 Wake Up
13:30 Running 9km - 40 mins // 20 mins stretching
16:00 2 Apples
17:45-18:15 2 Banana, 15 Hazelnuts, 500g Honeydew Melon, 6 Egg Yolks,
20:45-22:45 2 Banana, 4 Tomatoes (small), 500g Honeydew Melon, 15 Hazelnuts, 4 Bananas, 3 Tomatoes (small), 6 Egg Yolks, 0.5 Mango
0:00 Lay down in bed
0:30 Wake up
3:30 Lay down in bed
3:45-11:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2428.43 kcal
Protein: 59.21 g
Carbs: 353.60 g
Fat: 95.78 g

----\\----
RRM wrote:If not, please see a dentist.
In the past, when it hurt much more, I asked several times my dentist what was happening, and she always said that my teeth were perfect. She even made a ray, and nothing. I don't know, couldn't be inflammation in the body the causer?
Please see a physician.
I can do that... But then if he asks me what do I eat, he will probably blame the food and I will continue the same with the difference that I will have some meds :/ ... I can ask for some analysis though, deeper ones. I wanted to stabilize before doing that...
RRM wrote:Consuming a lot of OO at least made it easy to store excess energy as bodyfat, which is good.
Hmm, and about the sugar, is it the explanation of my high levels of triglycerides?
RRM wrote:No, if the yolk-sac is firm enough, it will not break when you crack the shell.
Hmm, I never eat those that they are easily break. What I was saying is that some are more round and others become more flat in my hand. This is, it seems the sac is more flexible/fragile... Or maybe the yolk has more 'yolk'
RRM wrote:Nothing bad about that
But it's interesting because when it moved, I had a palpitation at the same time. Maybe my heart wants to compensate and give to my bowels more blood because it moved?

----\\----

Exercising stabilizes me a bit. It's easier to have hungry this way.
Maybe I should try a carb:fat ratio lower in days that I am literally seated all day...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I can ask for some analysis though, deeper ones.
Yes, blood tests.
and about the sugar, is it the explanation of my high levels of triglycerides?
It is your excessive energy intake.
Triglycerides are 75% fatty acids (fat) and 25% glycerol (sugar)
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Sunday, April 24 2016

Weight: 72.3 Kg (+0.3 Kg)

11:30 Wake Up
13:00 Running 8km - 35 mins // 20 mins stretching - 100mL Bottled Water (felt really thirsty)
14:40 500g Santa Claus Melon
15:30 7 Egg Yolks, 10 Hazelnuts, 100g Santa Claus Melon
19:45-21:00 1 Banana, 10 Hazelnuts, 20 Almonds, 1 Granadilla, 1.5L OJ, 6 Egg Yolks
21:30 Bowel Movement - Type 4/5
23:00 4 Bananas
23:45 Lay down in bed
0:30 Get up
3:00 1 Banana + 0.5 tsp. CO
3:10 Lay down in bed
3:30-12:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2554.61 kcal
Protein: 63.07 g
Carbs: 349.89 g
Fat: 105.31 g

----\\----
RRM wrote:Diet does never fix that.
Most likely its your gums; most dental issues are gum issues.
Make sure to always floss after a chewy meal, or use dental sticks.
If not, please see a dentist.
RRM, rinsing my mouth with CO helps me teeth too right? For example, after a meal, before bedtime... I'm also using it to brush my teeth.
RRM wrote:Yes, blood tests.
Tomorrow I already have an appointment marked to do a check up.

----\\----

- Ok, this is interesting. I noticed that when I wake up, I am perfectly fine regarding my shortness breath and palpitations. I'm wondering what could be the causer... It's precisely after eating that these symptoms appear more intensely.
- During these last days my vertebral column is hurting between my sacral curve and my lumbar curve (on the sacrum?)
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM, since you are an expertise about calcium, help me on these thoughts of mine if you can.
I was a person that usually drank about 1L of milk a day (lol). And to be honest you, I did this years and years straight. Sometimes I only ate during the day like 1L of milk (or more) with 1 Package of Chocolate Cereals (Chocapic).
Well, and also about Sodium, I usually put around 2/3 tsp. of salt on my food.

Does my body could be addicted to them (specially calcium) and doing some drastic changes can be harsh for it?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:Does my body could be addicted to them (specially calcium)
Not to the calcium. Calcium has no addictive properties.
But to milk, yes, due to the opioid peptides in milk.
and doing some drastic changes can be harsh for it?
Anything drastic can be harsh.
But our body is extremely adaptive (see autophagy and ketosis).
That is because nothing is more natural than the alternation of periods of feasting and periods of famine.
Our body can very effectively adjust many absorption rates ten-fold, including the absorption of calcium and vitamin C.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Monday, April 25 2016

Weight: 71.8 Kg (-0.5 Kg)

12:00 Wake Up
14:40 2 Avocados
15:10 Bowel Movement - Type 4/5
15:30 20 Hazelnuts
16:20 5 Egg Yolks
18:00-18:30 1L OJ, 2 Bananas
19:00 300g Honeydew Melon, 2 Egg Yolks
20:00 1 Egg Yolks, 10 Hazelnuts, 300g Honeydew Melon
22:00 2 Bananas, 300mL OJ, 10 Hazelnuts,3 Egg Yolks
23:30 Bedtime
0:15 Is my libido alive?
0:30-1:00 100mL Bottled Water, 2 Bananas, 1 Orange, 0.5 tsp. CO - Do we expend that much energy...? Also, craving salt.
1:30-6:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2960.18 kcal
Protein: 61.99 g
Carbs: 356.27 g
Fat: 153.05 g

- This day, as I said I wake up pretty fine so, in the beginning of my feeding window, I was trying to do some experiment and see if I could find the culprit that causes me shortness of breath and palpitations... Fat > Yolks > Sugar . Well... No one of these cause me any problem. And even all together didn't happen anything too. So, it was a fail. The only thing it changed was the Yolks that were from my uncle. But I really suspect that were the yolks from the supermarket that were giving me some problems (even though they were completely garbage I must admit it)

----\\\----

Tuesday, April 16 2016

Weight: 72.1 Kg (+0.3 Kg)

6:30 Wake Up
15:45-16:15 600g Honeydew Melon, 1 Avocado, 1 Orange, 10 Hazelnuts, 4 Egg Yolks
21:00 1 Banana, 1 Papaya, 15 Hazelnuts,7 Egg Yolks
0:00 3 Bananas, 500mL OJ, 10 Hazelnuts, 3 Oranges, 2 Egg Yolks
1:00-8:30-10:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2454.47 kcal
Protein: 57.24 g
Carbs: 308.14 g
Fat: 122.14 g

----\\----

- I've been able to sleep better these past few days. My Carb:Fat ratio has been like 3:1 lately... I don't know if the effects of changing it works that fast, but I'm quite happy to not feel shortness of breath anymore nor that much palpitations (I still have some). I'm wondering if I lower it a little bit more to see what happens. The only problem is that I have to rely too much on avocados and eggs (and nuts. I need Brazil Nuts!) tho. Are there any better sources of it?
Today I am going to actually try raw salmon again. I was not planning to do it so early, but atm I don't have eggs in my house :roll: . And well, I am curious to see if he was really the culprit or not.
- I've done the blood tests yesterday. Lol, I had to beg the doctor to do the blood tests I wanted and she actually didn't let me do some... I also did an ECG and everything seemed to be ok.
But to milk, yes, due to the opioid peptides in milk.
Which means a larger period of time to become not addicted I suppose.

RRM, if someone does well with more fat and less sugar (and I am not talking about being in ketosis here :P), you agree that each body is a different body and this happening is just perfectly normal? This may sound ridiculous, but I feel bad if I am one of that people. I feel like I am betraying the Wai Diet or something like that :(
Novidez

Re: Emeira's Diary

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Well, if you are scared of Blastocystis and similar, you need to use disinfectant soap.
I can say that I'm always a bit scared about bacteria. For instance, having eggs from hens that are not from supermarket, some of them are really dirty. Yesterday, even after eating the yolks, the smell remained in my hands. I should probably be more careful, shouldn't I? (My hands are so soft that I don't even think about using disinfectant soap :roll:)

Btw, this matter is a bit embarrassing, but I had problems regarding hemorrhoids in the past. So the doctor recommended using this soap always for cleaning my ass. Its characteristics:

pH: 5.5
Ingredients: water, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-7 glyceryl cocate...dsapofjadsifdsjapoif (screw it, there's a huge list with such weird names ;D)

I am not having problems anymore. Since I entered Wai, everytime I poop. this though comes to my mind If should use it or not, or if just wiping with toilet paper or rinsing it with water on the bidet (yes, I am a guy that uses this :oops: ) is enough. What do you think?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Hey, great that your sleep is going better!

One thing to keep in mind maybe, and I see you and aytundra doing this a lot, searching for a direct cause of some symptoms by food. Like, I eat a bit too much of X, so that may cause symptom Y. But I think many times, it has nothing to do with the direct food you ate that day. I mean maybe you are just sick of a flu. Maybe your body is cleaning a fatty liver, and this causing some detox symptoms.

About fat and sugar, when I feel sick, I crave fatty food more. Otherwise I crave carbs and protein. I think listening to your cravings is a good thing.

If you react better to fatty food, I would go for it. I would surely not eat carbs, if you don't feel like it.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Kasper wrote:One thing to keep in mind maybe, and I see you and aytundra doing this a lot, searching for a direct cause of some symptoms by food. Like, I eat a bit too much of X, so that may cause symptom Y. But I think many times, it has nothing to do with the direct food you ate that day. I mean maybe you are just sick of a flu. Maybe your body is cleaning a fatty liver, and this causing some detox symptoms.
Ahah, you're right. I mean, when I feel bad after eating, I'm in a bad mood because the food I ate. Of course, it doesn't work that directly, I know, but since I felt better after switching my eating habits and recover from abyss... I dunno man... I'm all about Hippocrates quote "You are what you eat.". That's why you have some results when people switch their eating habits, or even applying a Ketogenic Diet or other specific diet for some diseases seems to work somehow.
I think listening to your cravings is a good thing.
If you react better to fatty food, I would go for it. I would surely not eat carbs, if you don't feel like it.
Yeah, I think I can perfectly understand why I craved salt there and also water.
But regarding sugar and fat, I still don't understand my body well. I did this change mostly with my mind. Well, I mean, after all I listened to him because I was not feeling well for quite some time. I was never hungry and I didn't know what to eat. But the change was made by my thoughts and not by my body I could say (even though my thoughts came from my body+mind. Whatever xD)

I still have to continue to learn how my body functions.