Oil Diaries

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Oil Diaries

Post by Marrrianne »

I've started doing the wai diet again mainly because if skin issues. Also I have trouble sleeping and some add also just to make things more fun right.

I'm gonna be doing two yolks a day. I've done this diet before so I'm aware of the fact that acne patients need to do it 100% in order for it to satisfy ones skin and need to know what the heck is wrong with it.

My diet this weekend has been fruits cut out with olive oil and yolks and a couple of avocados.

Apart from that I'm a coffee junkie and since it's allready hard enough I dont intend to stop that habit right away... until i deside something else.

I'm nervous about next week because it's gonna be a challenge eating enough at work. Im super afraid that i'll eat something nasty.

I'm in a pretty good shape - so I'm gonna do some strengthtraining once a week. I work all the time but don't have the patience to juice myself so i might just buy some juice to stay energized through the day.

I'm working with a fish oil and I'm taking it myself because ever since I found out about the wai diet in 09 I've know that the only way for me is fat, fish and fruit. everything else fail on me. This "balance oil"which I'm taking is pretty hardcore with an inbuilt olieve oil and 3 6 9 oils. It's now part of my daily intake of supplements, mainly because of what I know of the foods that a normal person eats, a.k.a. someone like me, a vegetarian that eats processed foods, and because i dont trust in what the supermarkets import of fruits that aren't even ripe nor, organic.

Could someone take a look at this, preferably someone who knows the scientific part of it?

This is what i think is interesting why all people should do the wai diet:
http://www.1life63.com/en/research-othe ... a-fish-oil

http://izinzino.com/Orphan/product/300100 this is the oil Ive been taking. the product declarations is down below.

thanx. I need some suppport here and im a bit scared i dont get enough, or too much. one week at the time for me. thanx ya'll.!
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Re: Oil Diaries

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote:Also I have trouble sleeping
Do you have trouble falling asleep, or do you wake up in the middle of the night?
and some add also just to make things more fun right.
Im sorry, i dont understand.
What do you mean?
Apart from that I'm a coffee junkie and since it's allready hard enough I dont intend to stop that habit
That might explain the sleep issue...
i might just buy some juice to stay energized through the day.
Yes, that is fine if it is really fresh juice.
Could someone take a look at this, preferably someone who knows the scientific part of it?
at what exactly?
Yes, we do need omega-3 fats.
Seems fine to me.
But when consuming salmon regularly, you dont need it.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Thanx for your quick answer.
I have trouble feeling ready... im always too hungry or my muscles hurt from training and i dont have anything to calm them down. perhaps a too simple diet is my issue her since i dont eat many heavy foods. not any meat or anything.

I meant I suffer from ADD/ADHD

thanx for looking at the oil.

there have been some plp indicating that humans don't have a need for omega 3's.
Also that it doesnt balance out the omeaga 6. I would say and many others is that we consume too much omega 3. do i have to be careful that i consume too much omega 6 or 9?

The balance omeaga 3 and 6 - if we do this diet it will happen right? in the natural way right?

Would this diet eliminate ADHD?

what fruits can i eat without having to be organic?
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote:I have trouble feeling ready... im always too hungry or my muscles hurt from training and i dont have anything to calm them down.
Sounds as if you are lacking some nutrient(s).
Could you please have your blood tested for B12, iron, zinc and cholesterol?
I meant I suffer from ADD/ADHD
That would perfectly fit the above assumption.
there have been some plp indicating that humans don't have a need for omega 3's.
Opinions may differ on every single issue.
But there are many studies that show that we do need them.
I would say and many others is that we consume too much omega 3. do i have to be careful that i consume too much omega 6 or 9?
If your intake of either omega 3, 5 or 9 is not radically high or low, your actual intake of any of them should not pose a problem.
The balance omeaga 3 and 6 - if we do this diet it will happen right? in the natural way right?
Yes.
Would this diet eliminate ADHD?
That depends on what the cause is in you.
what fruits can i eat without having to be organic?
All of them.
Just peel all fruits (and discard the peels).
Non-organic raw (but ripe) fruits are still better than cooked foods.