Be happy

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Be happy

Post by Marrrianne »

hi i did this diet back in 09 and wanna do it again. I wanna do the acne diet since i got a lot of bad skin. I cant cover it up. I need to get back on it again and therefor need all the inspiration i can get, so grateful for this forum:) How do I start? is it ok to just eat fruits and mix it up with juices and do it the way i want to, as long as I stick to the rules?

How do I shop for this? Should I avoid buying tomatoes and cucumber since its not in season?

Are there anyone who's using the egg white for the skin by the way?

What kind of make up are people using that is not acne provoking? Im thinking raw natural stuff is the best but maybe plp got experience with other brands?

Im prone to get depression. It's my hope that a natural diet can help me but I'm also aware of my addiction to foods and to buying stuff all the time just because I can eat whatever I want... I work out a lot so I don't really need to count my calories or anything. I'm also really happy about alcohol but am consindering vodka if I have to or tequila.

I wanna heal myself more than I wanna eat junk food. That's on top of my list.

Thanx.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Be happy

Post by Oscar »

If you haven't done it already, maybe it's a good idea to (re-)read Acne Sample Diet and Wai Start?
As always: make sure you eat (often) enough.
Nowadays we don't need to worry about what is in season or not, since it's either grown in glasshouses or imported.
If something is unclear, ask questions. Good luck! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Welcome back!!
Marrrianne wrote: Wed 01 Feb 2017 11:32 What kind of make up are people using that is not acne provoking? Im thinking raw natural stuff is the best but maybe plp got experience with other brands?
Sure.
Unless you are allergic, i dont think make up causes acne, as i believe it is not caused from the outside (clogged pores), rather than blocked pores (sebum canals) inside the skin.
Im prone to get depression.
Lots of egg yolks daily may be your salvation.
Please try...
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Thx for the answer.

I
lol try.

I just found out I'm in danger of bulimia and
It's crazy how I react after a slice of pizza. Can't stop after that. Maybe I'm overreacting when i get those cooked food drugs..

Is it odd that I'm 32 and haven't found out why my skin breaks out?

Is it stupid that I'm scared of ppl being able to smell it if I have had fish ?

Shut I worry a lot wher my salmon comes from?

Shud I translate the wai book to danish?

What shud I label myself as now? Frutarian.
Paleo?
Raw food Er?

Fruit freak...
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

i find it hard to figure out a diner. after a workout i need some really tasty stuff. So ive been eating tomatoes with onions and vinegar. and add raisins and avocado.

I have to find out if there are any cleaner options. I suppose i cant eat enough of fish. I like having yolks and/or fish for lunch.
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote: Sun 19 Feb 2017 20:13 I just found out I'm in danger of bulimia
Everybody is.
It is natural to tend to overeat, because in nature you need to take advantage of any good food you can lay your hands on, as much as possible.
Stuffing yourself to the max is absolutely natural.
It's crazy how I react after a slice of pizza. Can't stop after that. Maybe I'm overreacting when i get those cooked food drugs..
It is just an extra stimulus for something we are all prone to.
Is it odd that I'm 32 and haven't found out why my skin breaks out?
It can be diet, it can be hormones, it can be a combination.
That may make it hard.
There always is a hormonal factor and a dietary factor, but the exact balance may be hard to make up.
Is it stupid that I'm scared of ppl being able to smell it if I have had fish ?
We live in densily populated areas, and you don't want to freak people out.
It is social behaviour.
Social behaviour may not be the norm nowadays...
Shut I worry a lot wher my salmon comes from?
There are limits to what we can control.
Worry to the extend that it makes sense, then let go.
Farmed salmon is usually not fed the highest quality feed, but rather a cheaper option.
So, wild salmon may be better, depending on where it is caught naturally.
Shud I translate the wai book to danish?
It is outdated, unlike the Wai Diet websites.
What shud I label myself as now? Frutarian.
Paleo?
Raw food Er?
Fruit freak...
Ha ha, whatever suits you best.
I like "fruit freak"
or "fruit cake", or "nuts"
Or just Waian