Rate My Dinner!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
cb
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Rate My Dinner!

Post by cb »

Well I'll start noting down my full diet diary tommorow however you can rate my dinner from tonight :)

around 70-80g tuna
a handful of sliced iceberg lettuce
1 small chopped tomato
10cm of sliced cucumber

All wrapped inside a couple of flour Tortillas. How bad are the Tortillas? I've got them as a substitute for bread as having the salad on its own done me in :P The rest is all raw :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wai criteria: ditch the lettuce and the tortilla.
I wouldn't combine the tuna with the lettuce anyway (fiber+protein=gas/indigestion)...
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

mm, yummy! sounds delicious.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

mm but yes, in a world where lettuce is a cardinal sin, I wouldn't admit to eating tortillas.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Cairidh!!!
mm but yes, in a world where lettuce is a cardinal sin, I wouldn't admit to eating tortillas.
The lettuce isnt a sin. Lettuce would be munch food. Flour Tortillas are something else, but I suppose could be a munch food? Grains bad yes?

Shouldnt we be asking...

cb, "How is your acne? Your cellulite?"
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

I just noticed that people tend to be more disapproving of lettuce than they are of junkfood. Just an observation.

I think it's because junkfood is obviously munchfood and nobodys suggesting its healthy whereas the lettuce might be evidence that the eater thinks lettuce is ok to eat and is therefore a threat to waiology.