Avalon 5-22-06

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Avalon 5-22-06

Post by avalon »

Breakfast
one half grapefruit
5 brazil nuts
Green Tea

10:00am
2 dried prunes snack

11:30
Tomato Cumcumber Salad
olive oil/lemon/sprinkle balsalmic vinegar sea salt-pepper

2:00
Couple slices raw cheese

5:00
Sauted Spinach with garlic in olive oil
3 raw yolks over brown rice-sprinkle-o-organic shoyu

some more Green Tea or water in between meals
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You know which things are un-Wai, but I would eat the yolks separate from the munchfood/fibers.
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Sounds really healthy Avalon. I was a bit worried about your breakdown with fried hamburgers and stuff! I think you didn't get enough meat/fish/egg yolks? Have you tried the nutrient caculator? I tried, and no matter how much I eat, I don't get enough calcium and iron :cry:

Have you tried spinach dipped rapidly in hot water, and then sprinkle sesames all over? Sesame is a really great texture to have on spinach.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Chin-Chin, the calcium will never be enough, because we need far less than is generally assumed at the moment. So don't worry about the calcium amount. :)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oscar
You know which things are un-Wai, but I would eat the yolks separate from the munchfood/fibers.
Here you go again Oscar...leaving me a little bewildered.

First let me say, it WAS a munch food day. But it was in my opinion a healthy, simple munch food day. Some days could be cinsidered 100% Wai, however. But not yesterday. I have never been on the 100% Wai and have never felt I needed to be. This has been all about health, nutrition and weight-loss for me.

I understand about the yolks and say munch foods, though I do believe Wai herself wrote of putting yolks over rice or potatos??? Aren't Avocados very high in fiber?

to quote Wai:
Or you can take an avocado mixed with fresh raw egg yolk for example. You can also drink blended tomatoes with fresh raw egg yolk and some Tabasco.
Now, Tabasco, might even be questionable.
At dinner you can have your second meal of munch-food, which also should be the last munch-food for that day. After dinner you are only allowed to eat fruits again.
So according to her there can be more munch food in the day. Also I think the bottom line is which foods are least damaging regarding acne, cellulite and overweight, with focus on acne.

If you read her Munch food meals again-

http://www.freeacnebook.com/54-55.htm#55

You'll see there's garlic and rice and vegetable upon vegetable and sauted. She states regarding acne, everyone is different. Cellulite is more difinitive regarding food choices.

Wai cintinued:
If we would have absolute self-control, losing cellulite (and acne, and overweight) would be easy: we would simply eat only fruits and some sashimi / fresh raw egg yolk.

But we do not have absolute self-control, and we still want to enjoy eating chocolate, chips etc., because we are constantly confronted with the flavors and sights of such foods.

Eating such munch-foods, therefore, is essential in maintaining this diet. We all enjoy eating them and they are always easily available. Depriving ourselves is not only unnecessary, but also unwise in the long run.

You can eat munch-foods every single day as long as you are sticking to the rules. The rules state that your intake of dirty' protein and salt must be minimized to eliminate cellulite / acne (and overweight; see Part 4). If you stick to the rules your cellulite / acne will disappear, but if you don't - they won't.
Presently I have no acne and no cellulite.
Please then, tell me which are un Wai?
nick

Post by nick »

We need to differentiate why your doing the diet which is for weightloss, health and nutrition. Personally, your daily menu sounds delicous! How do the yolks and rice combine? It sounds so good.

As long you follow the guidelines on losing wieght and munch-foods don't slow you up with reaching your goal, then I say your daily menu is fine.

I don't think your diet is un-Wai because it depends on why and for what your doing the diet for.
avalon

Post by avalon »

hey nick,

This 5-22-06 diary was meant as only for that day. I eat tuna, salmon and still some beef. I love the brown rice and yolks! And it gives me a good day off from fish etc.

As fas as what the diet is used for, her munch food list I believe is meant for all. Not that all can use it, depending on how things go acne wise. She mentions yolks over potatos, which I imagine is delicious, only because I'm still losing weight, it might be too much for me...okay, I'm afraid :) But soon I will have some as I can taste it in my imagination.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I meant un-100%-Wai, of course not the diet-with-munchfoods-Wai. ;)
If we consider munchfoods part of the diet, in essence one can eat anything. Only some munchfoods are considered less bad than others. I didn't mention the raw cheese, did I? ;)

As far as I know, fibers together with protein are not good for digestion (of the proteinous food). Avocados aren't that fibrous, but compared to other fruits they have a relatively higher fiber content.

So I reasoned: if you're eating raw egg yolks, why not make sure the nutrients get digested well?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oscar:
I meant un-100%-Wai, of course not the diet-with-munchfoods-Wai. Wink
If we consider munchfoods part of the diet, in essence one can eat anything. Only some munchfoods are considered less bad than others. I didn't mention the raw cheese, did I? Wink
Ah, but, you didn't write un-100%-Wai. If you had, I probably would have winked back :wink: at ya.
I myself was going to mention the 'cheese'. Not completely un-wai as she 'asks' to find the least proteinaceous of cheeses...I didnt choose cottage cheese or cream cheese true. So I am guilty in part. She does however say to "experiment". I believe that to be true.

Here are some quotes from Wai I believe to be 'Essential'.
3C
The Most Important
Section of this Book

1.“We do not have absolute self control”
2.“Eating such munch-foods, therefore, is essential in maintaining this diet.”
3.“consume 2 munch-food items daily, each containing a maximum of 7.5g 'dirty' protein.
4.You can eat 2 of your favorite munch-foods every single day to satisfy your cravings, and still sufficiently limit the absorption of skin-polluting (and harmful)chemicals."
5.“If you do not consume the munch foods that sufficiently satisfy your cravings, this diet may be too hard to maintain.”
Here is the list of foods I have been eating for four months now (not in any order-of importance or quantity):

Salmon(raw), Tuna(raw), Yellow Tail(raw), egg yolks(raw), beef(raw-reconsidering maybe alternate between cooked and raw) fruit(bananas, oranges, grapefruit, apples, tomatos, cucmbers), Brazil nuts, Avocados, prunes, Green Tea, spinach, garlic, chives, brown rice, onions, olive oil, lemon juice, balsalmic vinegar, organic shoyu, sea salt, pepper.

All pretty much follow munch food protocol. Some days I have no munch food.

And of course being a Vampire doesn't help :twisted:
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oscar, boy you got me going today!!! I'm not used to being sooo serious :shock:

Thank you though, because you got me to go back and re-read parts of her book again.

OKAY BARTENDER!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL - It's good to be serious sometimes! ;)

I don't agree with Wai's section 3C. :P
avalon

Post by avalon »

LOL!

Oscar, and yet, she said it was most important.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I know :)

Yet she also says:
Wai wrote:If we would have absolute self-control, [...] we would simply eat only fruits and some sashimi / fresh raw egg yolk.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Avalon, I absolutely love yolks topped on steaming rice.... Yumm.... Yolks with mashed potatoes are even more heavenly! You should try it sometimes! :D
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Yeah,

Are we here to proove we have self-control or are we here to eat for fun and health?