Avalon

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Avalon

Post by avalon »

How about this, I'll post a couple-o-days under here "Avalon"...so no to confuse something something...And I promise my intent is pure :shock:

5-23 -06

Breakfast 7:00am
One half Apple
5 Brazil nuts
Green Tea :)

Lunch
Oscar destroyed my day:
Tuna from cans-salad-mayonnaise(onions/celery).
6 glasses of vodka/distilled water/lemon slices

Dinner

Vodka because of Oscar, and steak Tartar with yolk and dash of soy.

I expect the following days to be more stable as the hethans are carried away... :shock:

This is the truth and I LOL!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

ROFL! :lol:
avalon

Post by avalon »

5-24-06

7:30AM
Green Tea
Banana, olive oil, water smoothie

10:00AM
4 Brazil nuts

11:30AM
Tomato Cucumber Salad
(olive oil, lemon juice)

2:30PM
40z. Ahi Tuna Sashimi
(organic soy, wasabi)

5:00PM
2 Raw Egg yolks
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Looks good. :)
You don't eat/drink anything after 5pm?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Not really, water yes. If I do snack after 5:00PM it may be a yolk or two up to 6:00PM...

I am still trying to lose some more lbs. I'm having trouble losing more than 30-32lbs. For the past two weeks I have held steady so I may need to make some adjustment to continue to drop. I believe I need to lose about 8 more to reach my set-weight. Then maybe I'll add some more food or not as needed.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Ah ok, I see.
nick

Post by nick »

Avalon,

If your not hungry after 5 then great.
But your body may need the energy because as long as you eat only what your body needs you will lose wieght.

Do you walk?
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

You eat hardly any fruit, and no rainbow coloured fruit. Try adding a mango or papaya or nectarines to your smoothie
avalon

Post by avalon »

I eat hardly any ''sweet' fruit, true.

When I started the diet, I followed the fruit portions more closely, and mixed colors as you say...but found I was not losing weight. When I started remember I was 30lbs heavier. I felt if I cut back on the sweet fruit for breakfast- to one sweet fruit- or even strawberrys, with oil or nuts(I prefer nuts) etc. and keep the rest basic, maybe I'd start losing. The truth is I like less sweet and more tomato/cucumber anyway.

When I read the quantity of fruit some of you eat, I'm in :shock: !
If your not hungry after 5 then great.
But your body may need the energy because as long as you eat only what your body needs you will lose wieght.

Do you walk?
A while back I did have trouble with hunger and it was when I was eating processed foods. Since Wai and my two juice fasts over four months I really am not hungry anymore. In the uncomfortable sense. I look forward to my tomato/cucmber very much :) Sometimes I try and sit in the sun with my T&C salad and it's wonderful!

I think for a few years there I messed my body up pretty well and it is still recovering. "As long as I eat what my body needs" isn't as easy, for me, as it sounds. I've had an eating disorder in the past...which reared it's ugly head in January and not since...but what counts is I am in control of what I am putting in my mouth, for the first time in years. And I like what I'm eating.

I do realize I am eating approx 4-5 meals/snacks a day instead of 9-10...When I reach my set weight, I'll consider changing the diet to see how I do.

5-25-06

7:30AM
Green Tea
1 orange
5 Brazil nuts

10:00AM
3 prunes snack

11:30AM

Green Tea(always, even breakfast, either 30min before or after food)
Tomato, cucumber Salad with avocado(olive oil, lemon, sea salt pepper)

2:00PM
Left-over Brown rice, 2 egg yolks

5:00PM
Small Raw Steak cut into pieces with kitchen scissors(sprinkles sea salt/pepper)

6:00PM
1 Egg yolk in shot glass/dash soy
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Hi Avalon,

Are you sure you are not undereating? Maybe RRM can evaluate this?

From your recent picture, I don't quite see where you are planning to lose 30 lbs :shock:

If you are waitressing, it must be pretty physical already. I never understood how Americans can eat so little and still have enough energy whereas Asians would be done for if we skip a meal...
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hi Chin-Chin,

That picture is like 6 years old now. I was bartending then and much more active. Stuff happened and I crashed and burned and ate horrible food!

have to run, sorry walk-rather- go.. so later :D
huntress

Post by huntress »

I never understood how Americans can eat so little and still have enough energy whereas Asians would be done for if we skip a meal...
Oh gosh I am puzzled too. I never understood how a tiny bowl of cereal for breakfast and a tiny sandwich for dinner can make them feel satiated.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

what did you have for breakfast huntress? (when you were on S.A.D.)
huntress

Post by huntress »

I was never on the S.A.D. So...do you still want to know what I had for breakfast?
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

huntress wrote:
I never understood how Americans can eat so little and still have enough energy whereas Asians would be done for if we skip a meal...
Oh gosh I am puzzled too. I never understood how a tiny bowl of cereal for breakfast and a tiny sandwich for dinner can make them feel satiated.
No kidding! I had friends in high school that ate one apple a day at lunch - I would have passed out.

I think our metabolism was not trained the same way from early childhood. All the Asian people I know have to eat so much more and on regular hours. Europeans cannot understand this, that I absolutely have to eat something in order not to pass out. They think that I'm just being impulsive, fussy and undisciplined, whatever!