psychosis

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
pdj85
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by pdj85 »

ok, still getting twitches, night blindness in one eye, and i can't feel my heart beat. when i do something stenuous, my heart goes tachycardic but i cant even feel it, and my core temperature cannot regulate anymore.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Are you under medical supervision? (you should be)
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

not right now... I'll go back monday.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

I hope renal failure doesn't occur. They said i complained about my ass in the hospital after i vomited 3 times.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

although i have no recollection of any of that. i only recall severe back muscle rigidity.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Vomiting seems to take its toll on your back muscles, all the way down your spine (including your ass)
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

No. The blockade of dopamine receptors in the corpus striatum causes muscular rigidity and the blockade of dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus is leads to impaired heat dissipation.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

im so fucked.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Would a normal cooked-food-diet contribute to psychosis? (since drugs can provoke it...) What about psychopathy? Does diet have an influence here? Anyone an idea?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Because of the very different character of all those different beta-carbolines, anything is possible in theory. Of course it very much depends on how sensitive your receptors are (and which ones).
My observation is that cooked food has a numbing effect on most people, but smoking pot also has a numbing effect on most people, whereas it can trigger psychosis in some people that are particularly susceptible.
Its all up for grabs.
summerwave

food effects

Post by summerwave »

RRM, do you think cooked foods especially exacerbate any cognitive development problems (like Asperger's syndrome)?

Not as the cause-- these are all complex, and I'm not asking you to weigh in there-- but as to the behaviors that follow from them.

Also, Parkinson's; Alzheimer's, once caused, ad underway in the body (which I know you've written about in terms of dietary causes)-- does continuance of the cooked diet not just cause further erosion, but also very much exacerbates the depressions and other problems...or is the brain so far gone that even a good raw diet would not help?
RRM
Administrator

Re: food effects

Post by RRM »

summerwave wrote:RRM, do you think cooked foods especially exacerbate any cognitive development problems (like Asperger's syndrome)?

Not as the cause-- these are all complex, and I'm not asking you to weigh in there-- but as to the behaviors that follow from them.
I do, but then again, im just speculating, of course.
You can see the numbing effect that cooked foods have on people, because its easy to notice, whereas other effects are so much differentiated that its impossible to tell what caused what (character, upbringing, stress, etc etc).
.or is the brain so far gone that even a good raw diet would not help?
Yes, i think so, because a whole lot of damage needs to be done before we start seeing it as a disease.
summerwave

diet and disease

Post by summerwave »

I think so too.

This is part of what continually motivates me with this diet.

I had to overcome a lot to adapt myself to an anti-candida approach to diet that still had this diet as its base. So I do not take it for granted.

Even while on the diet, I have constantly upgraded to better ingredients; more careful selection of fruit produce, and better and better sashimi and organic raw meats.

After awhile you not only feel the pleasure of doing this, but the strong motivation to not just live but thrive. My previous diet could not have prepared me for this.

For all out there trying the diet, you must realize a possible uphill climb. The determination is sheer grit at this point. Then, gradually over time, the effort goes toward something you slowly realize is pleasure. The determination dissolves or transforms into an equally iron will to serve the body's needs well.

There is nothing about this diet that is not illuminating to the mind as well as gratifying to the body (the true body)-- not the diseased one. It takes awhile to realize this. As easy and pleasurable as it is in general on this diet, one realizes too that one's body has a latent and unbelievably fierce drive to do well; be well. This is a revelation and something I never take for granted and am always astonished to see evidence of in a lot of ways.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well said. :)
summerwave

determination

Post by summerwave »

It feels like I "work harder" to uphold the diet now but basically it is pleasurable (and time-consuming) work hunting out good foods. I think I am more determined now to do this; when my body was not well there was no choice; I had to do certain things to figure it out, and get better. There were lots of dead-ends; times I couldn't make an effort, but just had to listen.

Now with direction it seems there is no limit to what you may do to make your diet pleasurable and health-giving; it is daily shopping and going miles out of one's way to buy the good eggs. I didn't have the energy to do this before. But it's a whole different ballgame, for sure, and there's a lot of energy that may be applied.

Probably for you too, Oscar, in supporting everybody on this board//making sure things are running smoothly, and questions answered. WHen you get to the answer with health, that's when the real effort begins-- as pleasurable as it is!