psychosis

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
pdj85
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

psychosis

Post by pdj85 »

This has nothing to do with the Wai Diet,

I am 22 years old and 8 months ago I was diagnosed with acute psychosis and I was drugged the shit out of (this is very scientific) in a psychiatric ward in Dallas, Texas.

After being intravenously drugged, and after leaving the ward 6 days later on all sorts of drugs, I began to sleep a hell of a lot, and live as an escapist in a numb existential hell. Months after coming off the drugs, and still today, I have motor tics in various muscles and a feeling of "ick." My body chemistry changed more than during puberty or during birth. Mainly, my heart chemistry and visceral senses are now "ick".

I am considering going on the Wai Diet in an attempt to heal my body, mainly my heart, and become strong again. I hope it will also help my psycho situation. I hope to see a cardiologist very soon.

I guess I'm seeking some sort of feedback in regards to this post. Does anyone know anything about these heavy duty drugs and what they did to my heart? My pulse and blood pressure is basically normal but I was diagnosed with tachycardia after being drugged. I never had heart problems before... but sometimes now I even have dull pain there.

I did the Wai Diet two years ago for acne for two weeks. I still have acne but its not that bad and I don't care about it very much after this situation anyways.

Patrick
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Patrick, welcome on the forum. :)

I'm far from an expert on drugs, but I know they can be very strong, and able to seriously damage the body (even kill it).

The Wai Diet is not a miracle cure, but it can bring your body into its optimal state within its current possibilities. It depends on the cause of your mental problems if the diet will be able to help with that or not.

If you want to give it a real try, I'd suggest you go for the 100% strict diet (Acne Sample Diet without protein restrictions), preferably straight away, but otherwise gradually. This will probably give you some more (other) issues in the beginning, because of the bodies' adjustment to the new diet.

Some changes might take a while, as building up something usually takes longer than destroying it.

Don't hesitate to ask questions if things aren't clear. :)
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

I'll check that out.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, those 'anti-psychosis' drugs are extremely powerful and hazardous.
Tachycardia is serious shit.
Luckily, you can do very much harm to the body and still stand a good chance to recover, particularly when one is as young as you are.
Thanks to your age, and the short period of exposure to these drugs, you may very well recover completely.
Make sure to stay away from marijhuana, as it has hallucinogenic (pro-psychosis) properties.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

To the cardiologist I go.

Thanks for all the feedback!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You're welcome. :)

Let us know what the results are, and what you decide to do.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

It turns out that I have a leaky valve and that it is a very small leak. I don't have to return to the cardiologist for 1 year.

I attempted to start Wai's diet but I'm not finding a lot of good brazil nuts. Also, I really don't have the time or ability to do it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to exercise. If I do light cardio for a bit, my heart starts beating like crazy.

the msucle twitches have pretty much disappeared. But I think some of the fine nerves in my hands and tips of my fingers have gone numb.

Peace.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you for updating us!
It makes sense to me...

Good luck :)
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

No problem. I'm so lucky to be alive!
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hi Patrick,
If you're having trouble getting on the 100% diet then go at it gradually. Still this is better than not doing it at all! But depending on personality type one is more the all or nothing and others are more gradual. You have to know what's going to work for you.

Are you eating brazil nuts as your (only) protein?
I would advise to go for more egg yolks, then fish, then nuts in this order for your protein requirements because the cholesterol in the eggs will help your brain regain it's balance as well as help possibly waky hormone production.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

It will be gradual this time and i have to watch the $$$ factor more.
I'll do my best.
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

I think my heart is 1% off.
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Egg yolks are relatively inexpensive, even the free range and organic!!!! Eat lots of them!! A lot of calories and nutrients for your money!!
Good luck!
pdj85

Post by pdj85 »

ok
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

What happened anyway??? Acute psychosis... that sounds intense!