Acne has destroyed my summer....life

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Acne has destroyed my summer....life

Post by PepperPip »

I have always had such clear skin and it always gave me so many complements it was the only thing that but me in a good mood when I was thinking I was fat when I really wasent :roll:

Ever since I started taking adderall and anti depressants for my A.D.D
and Anorexia conditions my skin started to loose it glow..
1. oily
2. Flaky skin
3. Pimples / Black Heads / Crysts

That is when I started to freak and get all the stupid OTC products you see every were you go the 'help' acne which obviously made it worse.

And after all the products stress anxiety restless sleep meds bad foods &
Depression I finally broke out worse then I ever have in my life!
Now I am so self conscious I cant go out anymore. I wont take my PICS down from myspace when my skin was clear lol. I am always stressed and depressed and I cant even see my friends or a dawm movie or go on a date because of my reputation of clear skin, and the thought that every one is looking at my acne and thinking ewww groose.And don't tell me that not all people are like that because most of them are and I used to be one of them and ya I did judge people because or there acne and yes so do other people. And for me those are the people that I wanna be with.
I know this may sound bad but it really isint because we all want to have clear smooth skin. I jest have a list of things I envy and that is number 1!

And I used to have it I jest wish I would have found wai earlier so I wouldn't have to be going through this state were it practically feels my whole life is ruined because of acne. :cry:
Pepper
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Make sure you follow the Acne Sample Diet strictly, and you'll be much better soon. It might take a while to heal everything, but you can make some big improvements in a few weeks. :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Acne has destroyed my summer....life

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:Ever since I started taking adderall and anti depressants for my A.D.D and Anorexia conditions my skin started to loose it glow..
1. oily
2. Flaky skin
3. Pimples / Black Heads / Crysts
Thats because these meds usually cause some water retention.
I cant even see my friends or a dawm movie or go on a date because of my reputation of clear skin, and the thought that every one is looking at my acne and thinking
I know exactly what you are saying; ive been there. Thats what motivated me to experiment with diet.
it practically feels my whole life is ruined because of acne. :cry:
Luckily, its not the case, at all. Once your skin is clear this all is just a bad period in your life that has learned you a lot about life.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Thanks for the support RRM you help alot :)
Pepper