sleep after waking

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by martianwarrior »

How can you decide to become lucid in dreams or not?
well, it's something that you have to slowly work towards. there are several methods by which you may start becoming more conscious in your dreams. one way is to say to yourself, in your head, while laying in bed before sleep... "the next time i'm dreaming, i want to remember that i'm dreaming."
another way is... upon waking, remain as perfectly still as possible and attempt to recall as much of your dream as you can, after a few minutes or so begin writing down what you recall. these things help you get into the mindset of being conscious of your dream state.
How is it possible you are in control of what you're dreaming...?
the possibility of this depends entirely on what you believe the nature of dreams to be, its function, its purpose. it depends on what you believe you are being connected to during dreams.
How can it be dangerous? Especially since you are the one who decides what's happening, right?
when i refer to danger, i was referring to those who attempt to commune with spirits, gods and goddesses etc. if you are not one who even believes that these kinds of things are possible, you will not see the danger. even those who rely on these sort of communications in order to compile information about the future cannot see the danger. when you come into contact with such entities, you cannot be sure what you are actually coming into contact with.

i feel that because we as humans are limited to a certain level of consciousness at this point in our evolution, it is not wise for us to pursue any sort of relations with spirits or gods or goddesses other than the Prime Creator, the Divine Lord God. the best way to communicate with our Creator is to allow it to communicate with us. we do this by knowing who we are, why we are, honoring our emotions, consuming unaltered creations(foods) and surrounding ourselves with Love. when we allow these things to resonate in our being, communicate with us and serve their purposes, we can never be out of step with God and we feel no need to access extracurricular knowledge. we are already receiving all the energies that our body, mind and soul requires.

so often, people attempt to be spiritual by doing all sorts of rituals and channeling. things get complicated and you don't know what you are becoming a part of. it's best to keep things simple, in my opinion.

understanding these things depends upon what you believe to be true about the nature of life, dreams, spirits and the spirit world. if you don't believe that these things are significant or real, you will not understand the importance.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
Iris

Post by Iris »

I need to reread it a couple of times :wink: But it does raise some new questions...
the possibility of this depends entirely on what you believe the nature of dreams to be, its function, its purpose. it depends on what you believe you are being connected to during dreams.
What do you believe is the function/purpose of dreams then? And what do you think you are connected to?
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

What do you believe is the function/purpose of dreams then? And what do you think you are connected to?
i believe that dreams have a symbolic nature and serve as a messenger from a level of consciousness/reality that we are not capable of sensing easily while awake. the nature/purpose of the message being sent to you will depend upon what types of astrological influences were bestowed upon you at birth and the degree to what level those energies have been activated.

it's a fact that when we sleep, our body goes into repair mode. i think the same holds true for our mind and soul as well.

basically i believe that dreams connect us to God, the Divine, the Creator... whatever you call it.

who knows... maybe our souls make contact with E.T.'s while we sleep too :lol:
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."