Dreams

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
CSIV
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Dreams

Post by CSIV »

I'm glad to say that this diet hasn't altered my ability to dream very ridiculous dreams and remember them vividly :D

Lately something weird has been happening with my dreams though... I keep dreaming that (in the midst of my typical dreamy weirdness) I am eating cooked food. Then I get really angry with myself and eventually wake up relieved realizing that it was only a dream lol. Did anyone else have dreams like these when they were starting the sample diet? I'm nearly 2 weeks in now.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Dreams

Post by RRM »

:D
I think thats very normal, as we normally dream about the things that happen in our life.
And particularly about the things that occupy our mind the most at the moment.
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

haha! yes that has happened to me a lot. usually fried chicken for some reason lol.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
Maia

Post by Maia »

All the time, haha!
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
panacea

Post by panacea »

(to the fried chicken at KFC)
Cause, dreams last for soooo long
even after you're gone,
I know you love me
and soon you will see
you were meant for me
and I was meant for youuuouoouoo
*wakes up*
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

A few days ago I had a dream where I was eating chocolates from a box, and one was wrapped with a leaf of lettuce...very weird. I was walking around outside doing something important, but I don't remember what. ;)
llamaman

Post by llamaman »

I used to have dreams about smoking for a few years after I quit. They eventually stopped. I hated waking up feeling guilty.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

After 4 months of being 100% Wai (stricly 100% all this time) I had 2 dreams lately of being on fast food restaurants with my friends, and for some confuse reason I had to eat hamburgers and other fried shit, and then I go: "ohh noooo here come the pimples agaaaaain" and "noooooo, there goes my "strict" 4 months! why the f*ck did I do this?? I'm so stupid!" and then I wake up and feel stupidly happy for being a dream :D