sadness

State of mind, mental focus, ADHD, sleep, motivation, studying etc
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

sadness

Post by Mr. PC »

K, I just had to get this out

the past couple of weeks someone's been in my life who I've fallen in love with. I met him in the spring but we couldn't really get close until recently. I've been extremely happy, happier than I've been as far as I can remember. I've felt quite intoxicated and bouncing off the walls; my friends all thought I was on coke. I'm afraid to give any details online on the off-chance someone I knew read this, but in short I'm more in love than I've ever been. But the last two days it's been sinking in that this is just as vain as any love I've ever felt in the past. Again I can't tell you why but you just gotta trust me, I can never fall in love, it's never gonna happen.

So I'm falling into a depression again, and I don't know what to do. I'm eating lots of avocados and eggyolks, but I don't think it's gonna help with this one. I know there's really nothing you guys can do or say; I've heard it all. I just had to write this.

Oh, and meds won't help, I've seen a lot of doctors, and tried enough prescriptions for depression, / bipolar. It's not a chemical thing, for some people life just sucks.

I guess the lesson here is that Euthanasia should be available for everyone.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: sadness

Post by Oscar »

My consolations.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

There are lots of things you have not experienced yet,
lots of lessons not already learned,
lots of opportunities for happiness not yet encountered.
It may be around the corner.
Please keep your eyes open,
so that you are ready to find beauty again.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Hey. Thanks I'm feeling better now. I wrote this piano / violin duet for him (well not really 'for' him I guess, since I don't intent to show it to him.)
http://uploading.com/files/47a999cm/song33.mp3/
I was wrong though, I still 'can' fall in love (and have it requited); but chances are it will never happen. Right now I'm still in love with this person though so I won't be doing anything except daydream and try to spend time with him.
panacea

Post by panacea »

I've never met someone who's fallen in love with someone while with them except in romance movies, in the real world it happens in our imaginations, when we miss them, and it only gets more obsessive the more we aren't with them, and in turn, when we are with them 50 years, almost without fail, there is barely a spark left compared to the flame that we had in our hearts when they weren't there, or were there only some of the time.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Nice. Personally I'd use an end instead of a fade-out, though. :)