The crisis; sugary flavour in mouth, grumblin belly, candida

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Roman
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: The crisis; sugary flavour in mouth, grumblin belly, can

Post by Roman »

RRM wrote: My diet is extremely monotonous now, but I love it. (just OJ, the salad and raw fish / yolks, plus some bananas. Thats it)
If I were you, I'd told you to consult the Nutrient Calculator... :D

Are you saying you're just eating: Orange, Banana, Avocado, Tomatoes, Cucumbers? No other fruits? Always? How many bananas? 15? :lol:

Could you tell us your quantities approximately...

p.s. - Don't you eat dried fruits like dates, figs, etc. ?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Roman, what you are describing, truly is why Wai wrote that after the Sample diet to work some munch foods back in as the diet would fail if you didn't. Please read her section on munch foods. If you keep your choices whole foods, and unprocessed your health shouldn't suffer for it.

Wai writes:
Be sure, however, to cook pasta, potatoes, rice, and vegetables until well done to prevent digestion problems.

Don't use any salt, but garlic, onions, and/or fresh herbs instead - especially if your skin is susceptible to acne. You can also use an extremely tiny bit of those 'vegetable herbs-in-a-box' (but not when susceptible to acne). Season to your taste, but not too much!! How salty it tastes depends entirely on how much salt you are accustomed to using.

Rice and potatoes are very delicious topped with fresh raw egg yolks, and some meals can be combined with sashimi (fresh raw fish). And no, this is not dangerous because of the bacteria. (See Chapter 36)
Please Google candida as there are many simple cures that cost virually nothing. I cured mine in a week, after years of trying medical avenues. And at great cost. It took and old-wives tale and seven days.

Best wishes,
Avalon
Roman

Post by Roman »

avalon wrote:Roman, what you are describing, truly is why Wai wrote that after the Sample diet to work some munch foods back in as the diet would fail if you didn't.
Yes, it may be possible.

Maybe I tried a too sudden, strict and severe start... ?
Avalon wrote: Please Google candida as there are many simple cures that cost virually nothing. I cured mine in a week, after years of trying medical avenues. And at great cost. It took and old-wives tale and seven days.
I should first be sure it's Candida.
I have white coated tongue. Just this.

Is it possible that nobody on Earth could examine that, look into a microscope or in someother instruments and tell me if it's Candida Albicans, or some other kind of Candida, or something else. It seems to me very hard to believe.

Do you know a test or should I spit into a glass?

Web sites generally sell something to cure it and they're really too many to chose one in particular. Have you got any suggestions?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

There are indeed two ways to do it, either cold turkey or gradually. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Roman

Post by Roman »

Oscar wrote:There are indeed two ways to do it, either cold turkey or gradually. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
To do the Candida Test?

Could you explain it, Oscar, cause my English is too bad to understand it?

What's "cold turkey"? And what does "gradually" mean in this case?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Good Morning Roman you wrote:
Web sites generally sell something to cure it and they're really too many to chose one in particular. Have you got any suggestions?
If you search for natural cures/home remedies you'll find more than the selling something hopefully.

This could be edited- if it is pm me-

Yogurt. Yogurt saved me after years of paying for pharmaceuticals.

Not fruity yogurt. Plain, and organic is best of course. Try it for a week, 2-3 times a day.

https://www.blueshieldca.com/hw/article ... all_topics

http://www.electronic-claimsprocessing. ... iotics.php

http://www.medic8.com/healthguide/artic ... hrush.html

One site said that Men don't often show symptoms. Anyway- probiotics or something as simple as yogurt seems like an inexpensive plan.

Just google yourt candidia- there's tons-O-info :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Roman wrote:
Oscar wrote:There are indeed two ways to do it, either cold turkey or gradually. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
To do the Candida Test?

Could you explain it, Oscar, cause my English is too bad to understand it?

What's "cold turkey"? And what does "gradually" mean in this case?
No, I meant to go from a standard diet to the Wai Diet. "Cold turkey" means at once, or directly, so from 0% to 100% as it were. "Gradually" means in phases, so more slowly.
Roman

Post by Roman »

Roman wrote: I should first be sure it's Candida.
I have white coated tongue. Just this.

Is it possible that nobody on Earth could examine that, look into a microscope or in someother instruments and tell me if it's Candida Albicans, or some other kind of Candida, or something else. It seems to me very hard to believe.

Do you know a test or should I spit into a glass?
Avalon. I'm not sure I've Candida yeast.
I'm also not sure I've NOT Candida yeast.

Why to start a therapy if I don't know the disease?
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hi Roman,
Have you tried this, could be funny, home test?
Simple Home Candida Test:

Here is a home Candida yeast test, one you can do in the morning. We do not know the source of this home Candida test but it's been around a long time and is thought to be quite reliable in the evaluation of Candida symptoms:

Up to 85% of Americans May Have Candida - DO YOU?

Try this Fast and FREE Candida Saliva Test!

When you awake in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of water. Within 1-30 minutes, look in the glass. If there are strings coming down from your saliva, or if the water turned cloudy, or if your saliva sank to the bottom, YOU MAY HAVE A CANDIDA CONCERN! Healthy saliva will simply float on the top!

(You may want to put out a glass of water in the bathroom or on the nightstand the night before you wish to do the home Candida Saliva test, just to remind yourself not to brush your teeth prior to spitting into the glass.)
Just something I found, and sharing.

I guess the question is, how long do you go before you try something or, find out what's really going on. Even while you're searching for answers, which could take a week, maybe two, why not just stick to the Sample diet(without juice and sugar)- and get some cheap plain yogurt and find out.

But I understand, that you don't know yet.

http://www.mybodylanguage.co.uk/white%20tongue.htm

The article above mentions dehydration?

Good luck on your quest!

Avalon :)
Roman

Post by Roman »

avalon wrote: Try this Fast and FREE Candida Saliva Test!

When you awake in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of water. Within 1-30 minutes, look in the glass. If there are strings coming down from your saliva, or if the water turned cloudy, or if your saliva sank to the bottom, YOU MAY HAVE A CANDIDA CONCERN! Healthy saliva will simply float on the top!
When I said "should I spit into a glass?", I was talking about these kind of test...

No Avalon, I need something "scientific".

However... THANK YOU
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:)
avalon

Post by avalon »

8)
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=967915

After reading this im not quite sure whats right or wrong lol. I think my candidia is getting more controlled.

For candidia is it better a higher fat lower sugar or the other way around? Physically eating fat (somthing I can do) isnt quite natural or feel nice or normal. So in reading the above and how the wai diet is based on fruit with fat combos - is the real key the fact we need some fat with the sugar but more sugar then fats?
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

http://www.articlemonkeys.com/Art/7752/ ... Fruit.html

What amount of fat should be in the wai diet?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote: is the real key the fact we need some fat with the sugar but more sugar then fats?
Thats key to functioning optimally
(energy levels, insulin control etc)
Regarding candida, i dont know what is best, but im guessing it should
never be too much different from the 'normal' optimal balance.
What amount of fat should be in the wai diet?
That depends on how active you are physically;
the more active, the more carbs you need, relative to fats.
At least you need some fat; as from fatty fish, eggs, nuts or avocado.