Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Wow, Gavi! *pinches himself* :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow...
He was there, and then he was gone again, like a ghost in the night...
Was he really here, or was it just a dream?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think it was just a dream...Gavi would never react to a 3 year old post... ;) ;D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Then it must have been a ghost,
because i heard that ghosts are not good with time frames.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hey guys!
:lol:

Nice gavi to have you 'pop' in every now and then...if you are actually there???

Gavi probably didn't even realize how old the post was :wink:
Anyway...don't make fun of him both of you, you might scare him away for another 3 years!!! :wink:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hey sweetie!
Its good to hear from you, being proactive reactive regarding settling in and stuff.
Keep us posted, please!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

We're not even sure that Gavi was actually here! ;)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Thanks RRM!
Yeah I will!
"You cannot do something you don't know IF you keep on doing what you know"
F.M. Alexander
panacea

Post by panacea »

I know this post is kinda old but I have the exact same white tongue problem, and have researched on it for years. Here is what I found:

everyone has a natural white coating on the tongue in the morning, the difference between that and thrush is once you brush it off or drink/eat then it doesn't come back nearly as strong.

Also, everyone has candida, it keeps you alive. To kill candida is impossible since it would kill you, and candida feed on their own dead so it's even more ridiculous. All in all, the candida problem is more of a diagnostic symptom rather than a cause, which is why it is so hard to treat (attacking a symptom).

The only method that has ever decreased my chronic mouth/tongue thrush is a completely fresh ripe fruit based diet or the wai diet with fish/eggyolk included (doesn't seem to bother it).

I've been on this diet for about 9 days, and the thrush is 'regressing' much like it did on my purely fruit diet of 10 days. I believe if I can stick with the wai diet because of the animal cholesterol then it might completely regress back to normal. Also, other no brainer natural things help because they help your body in general, like being outside getting moderate sunlight and fresh air rather than locked in a room all day, or walking getting circulation rather than sitting and constricting your blood vessels in your legs/digestion system etc etc etc. People are only as strong as their weakest link, but your weakest link will help you to gauge what is good and what is bad for you. Most people here have an acne gauge, when they step out of line their body tells them that way (the body isnt actually doing this for their brains benefit but you get the idea). Mine is thrush and I never thought that I'd meet other people with this problem as all other cases are gone after a year or so at most. Mine has been constant for about 6 years now, besides the minor regressions.

I would love to hear if nick or roman have cured this or if it still bothers them?