Eggs dont give me satisfaction

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Seth
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Eggs dont give me satisfaction

Post by Seth »

I have recently started to find myself not wanting to eat any eggs at certain points. I know many find them to be satisfying, but, for some reason, I do not generally experience this. I find myself gulping down the yolks because I think I have to do so, not because my body is saying it wants it necessarily.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I am beginning to wonder whether I should eat eggs only when my body wants them.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Everybody is different and you may have a naturally elevated cholesterol absorption rate, for example. And women in general tend to have greater need for egg yolks than men.
It may also be that your body 'finds geater satisfaction' in ingesting omega 3 fats, for example, or iodide.
As i said, everybody is different.
My advice in this case: Listen to your body.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote:Everybody is different and you may have a naturally elevated cholesterol absorption rate, for example. And women in general tend to have greater need for egg yolks than men.
It may also be that your body 'finds geater satisfaction' in ingesting omega 3 fats, for example, or iodide.
As i said, everybody is different.
My advice in this case: Listen to your body.
So if I go a couple days without eggs, I am okay as long as my body tells me it doesn't want them?
avo

Post by avo »

For the last several weeks, the only eggs I have had were maybe once a week when I went out to a sushi place with friends, and ordered a quail egg along with some yellowtail, uni and bite of some other sashimi.

Chicken yolks make me gag right now, hopefully the desire for them will come back soon.

In the meanwhile, I have been eating 60g raw fish 6-7 times a week.
Seth

Post by Seth »

avo wrote: In the meanwhile, I have been eating 60g raw fish 6-7 times a week.
Thing is I don't feel eating fish either. I just happen to have the yolks handy.
Frost

Post by Frost »

how can you hate sashimi. for serious. well, go afew days without eggs or fish and your body will crave them
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Sashimi makes me feel amazing. Like the top of the wooooorrld!!!!

Make sure its extremely fresh though.

I had some fish that wasn't fresh yesterday and it made me gag.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Seth

Post by Seth »

Frost wrote:how can you hate sashimi. for serious. well, go afew days without eggs or fish and your body will crave them
Where did you read that? I said I didn't feel like eating fish or eggs. I never said I hate or dislike eggs or fish.
Frost

Post by Frost »

i was exaggerating