frequent urinating

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Christina
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Christina »

I found sth. out for myself. I stopped the oj+oo , make a big smoothie 1 liter,with just fruits and lettuce without oil and eat some of that throughout my morning. Then I also take half oj + water, no oil on my walk to make sure I drink some when I want to go home because hungry for more smoothie which I cannot take along-to much of a hassle. Then I eat my fish, avo, cuc+oo. Later in the afternoon I might sip on the leftover of the smoothie and have half a banana with oo here or there 3x or so. At night I have a small salad with tom, cuc, lettuce, oo, lemon j.,avo
I sleep well again, pee less and I'm not so wired and then tired/restless. My stomach aches are gone and I'm eliminating more fully. I felt like it didn't all come out the last week on the oj. And not because there wasn't any but because I felt it not all come out, sorry to be so specific, but it'll be more helpfull for others. I'm still experimenting, but here I can say that it was not a bladder infection nor do I have pancreas issues. I'm sure it is based on my individual differences and needs, since the oj+oo is working like a charm for others.
Brazilnuts

Post by Brazilnuts »

Christina wrote:I am also feeling sort of foggy and tired a lot. And it is not from eating too little.
In case the answer to the urinating is, that it is the excess water retention being removed and toxins expelled- I would think that I would just pee larger quantities and not a million times a tiny bit. It's a problem when I walk because I need to find a place to pee 3x per hour :? So in 3 hours that makes 9 times :(
I must be peeing a minimum of 20x per day!!
Oh my gosh, me too! Very frustrating!

And I am certain I don't have a bladder infection.

If It were huge volumes of pee, no problem, but to pee little and often?

Arggh! :x
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think a number of factors influence it. The amount of water consumed, the temperature, and the level of activity for instance. The latter two have to do with sweating, so temperature regulation. So lowering the amount of (extra?) water ingested will help. Not sure whether it'll help with the frequency though.
Marrrianne

infection detective work

Post by Marrrianne »

Christina, if you have been at the doctor pls let us know the results. I have exactly the same symptons as you. maybe not as much as three times in an hour, but I've been wondering myself, I just can't go to the doctor since I'm not in my homeland yet...Thanx!
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

For me its totally the opposite; i urinate only once after getting up (about 7 in the morning; before i go to work), then i drink 3 liters of OJ at work, and only after i get home from work at about 6 in the night, i urinate for the second time, and once more before i go to bed. Thats it; 3 times a day. All that other water gets evaporated from my skin, i guess.

Women tend to be much more vulnerable to urinary tract / bladder infections.
Are you thirsty a lot?