frequent urinating

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Christina
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

frequent urinating

Post by Christina »

I am worried about one thing. I am lately urinating very frequently, sometimes several times in an hour and mostly very little. Now I read that that is a neg. side effect of primarily fruitarian diets. And it would in the long run damage the pancreas. Peeing this often is definitely not normal. what's going on? I've been doing the very strict diet with 3 hours of walking almost daily and eating super frequent and tiny bites/sips at a time, for a month. But have been on the diet for over 6 months.
Christina

Post by Christina »

I am also feeling sort of foggy and tired a lot. And it is not from eating too little.
In case the answer to the urinating is, that it is the excess water retention being removed and toxins expelled- I would think that I would just pee larger quantities and not a million times a tiny bit. It's a problem when I walk because I need to find a place to pee 3x per hour :? So in 3 hours that makes 9 times :(
I must be peeing a minimum of 20x per day!!
Christina

Post by Christina »

Another thing is that my stomach has felt a bit weird, too. And my throat sometimes is somewhat raw. Like the acid in oj irritated it a bit. This could have to do with my recently higher intake of oj+oo sipped very frequently. My sleep is also a bit more disturbed and I have a sort of acid feeling in my chest/throat.
My oranges are very ripe and super juicy and sweet. I add 3 tablesp. of oo to a pint(0,5 liter).
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I don't see why urinating more would damage the pancreas, since it has nothing to do with it. Do you drink water, next to your fruit and oj?

How much oj do you drink at the moment?
Christina

Post by Christina »

I drink my one cup of water first thing in the morning, then I sip on 0.5 l oj+oo during my 3 h. morning walk. I might make another pint in the afternoon sometimes. I can understand peeing 3-4 times after drinking the water in the morning, but the peeing is also much to frequent and late at night and hardly anything comes out.
This is supposed to damage the pancreas because it is a sign of blood sugar proplems, like a diabetic symtom. I don't have diabetes since this is only happening since my super frequent sipping/eating. But frequent peeing is a sign, when the body needs to process too much sugar. It stresses the kidneys, pancreas and adrenals. At least that's what it said about cons of primarily fruitarian diets.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I don't pee alot :)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Christina

Post by Christina »

Well, great, just me then :evil:
I was just thinking, that maybe I am very sugar sensitive or maybe it's an allergic reaction. Maybe I'm doing sth wrong in my diet.
I'm having betw.0.5 and 1 l. oj with3-5 tablesp. oo. Now I'm diluting it with water and adding 2 tablesp. of honey. Maybe the oj was acid on my stomach. I was still having my fish with avo and cucumber +oo and lemon juice. And the yolks with banana. I will try and have my fish/yolks alone and away from other food :( not so tasty.
RRM and all, got any ideas? Cannot wait to hear back!
angel26

Post by angel26 »

Hello Christina,
I was also urinating frequently in just a hour when I was on the sample diet, I thought it was normal because of the water I was drinking and the amount of fruits, but I was urinating all the time it was verry annoying!!
Do you Kow Urine therapy?(I do not recommend this therapy) but on the Wai diet when you taste your urine it his pure sugary water 24/hour a day.
Christina

Post by Christina »

Wow, that is weird. Yes, I've heard of urine therapy. But I never wanted to drink it-tried once-it's just too tough. And I don't like my life so tough :) My mind would also tell me that having sweet foods and drink all the time is crazy and I wouldn't do it if I hadn't experienced such wonderful benfits in the first few months. But, I don't know,maybe I'll have to change things around. Like less meals, less fruit. GRrrr so frustrating. I really thought, I hit the jackpot. But I'm still trying a few variations before making that bigger shift.
What changes did you make after your bad experience with the diet?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I pee once after getting up at 7 in the morning. Then i dont pee at all until 6 or 7 in the night, and maybe once more before going to sleep (and i drink 3 to 4.5 litres of juice daily).
If i dont work (in my weekend) i pee a little more often (less evaporation by the skin)
Christina wrote:the peeing is also much to frequent and late at night and hardly anything comes out.
You might have a bladder infection.
Please go to the Dr for a check up.
This is supposed to damage the pancreas because it is a sign of blood sugar proplems, like a diabetic symtom.
IF you have diabetes, THEN there is something wrong with your pancreas, and its not that peeing much damages the pancreas.
But frequent peeing is a sign, when the body needs to process too much sugar.
No, that is just ONE of the many things it can be.
Most commonly, peeing too much has something to do with the bladder (as that is the organ that has to do with peeing more than other organs)
that's what it said about cons of primarily fruitarian diets.
Fruitarian diets do no promote diabetes.
Its not a con.
Diabetes is caused by repeatedly consuming too much energy (in comparison to your direct energy requirements) in one sitting, for an extended period of time.

Please see the Dr for what might be bladder issues.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Combining fish with avocado isn't ideal (fiber with protein). Egg yolks can be consumed together with (filtered) OJ, if that helps.
welshie

Post by welshie »

Oscar
Does that mean i shouldn't mix my avo with yolks?
Christina

Post by Christina »

Thanks, for the reply. Well, I didn't have any symptoms before so I doubt that I have diabetes. It is possible that my pancreas is more sensitive and I'll have to see what works for me.
Let's say, I have a bladder infection. I'm not in pain so it would be mild. I wouldn't go to the doctor since it's clear that they'd give me antibiotics, no thanks. As a natural remedy it's recommended to drink cranberry juice. It's not allowed on the diet. would it be a good idea, if I have it anyway and see if it helps.
It sais that the vit. c in it helps cure a bladder infection. I wonder why the vit. c in orange juice isn't just as good.
I'm cutting my juice with water now and sometimes add some coldpressed honey. Then I don't get the stomach ache( must be from a citrus overdoes) and the honey helps to keep my energy up/head clear.
I'm sorry to write about a diet dilemma, I'd much rather be raving about my fantastic results which I hopefully will much more, soon.
I very much appreciate your time in trying to solve my issues. :)
Christina
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

@welshie
Correct. If you're sensitive to that (like I am), you better don't combine it. You can of course experiment to find out if that's the case or not.

@Christina
You're right, if the vit C in cranberry juice is supposed to be the curing agent, then OJ should be as effective.
welshie

Post by welshie »

Doh!
i don't feel like i've reacted badly but my skin hasn't cleared so maybe that's the reaction?
i'll try eating them seperately for a while to see if it makes a difference.
good job i read all the new posts!
sorry for highjacking your post christina- hope you're issues are resolved soon hun
i'm struggling with terrible constipation, so i guess we're all in the same boat really!