Removing bag aroung the yolk?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
libellula
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Removing bag aroung the yolk?

Post by libellula »

How do you guys remove the bag around the yolk if you want to mix it w oj?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

There are several ways to do it, but I just gently hold the yolk between thumb and fingers, make a hole with a knife, and let the yolk run out.
libellula

Post by libellula »

Ok, so now I have a "dilemma"...
Just had 50gr of salmon at lunch, now it's dinner time for me... Can I have an egg yolk or not? I haven't been able to understand that really...

Thanks!!
libellula

Post by libellula »

Btw,

Thanks for the advice on removing the bag! :)

-Libellula
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

libellula wrote:Ok, so now I have a "dilemma"...
Just had 50gr of salmon at lunch, now it's dinner time for me... Can I have an egg yolk or not? I haven't been able to understand that really...

Thanks!!
As long as your acne isn't gone, 50gr of fish or 2 egg yolks is the maximum you can eat per day...or 25gr and 1 egg yolk ;)
Once your acne is gone you can start to increase the amount(s) and see how much you can cope with.
libellula

Post by libellula »

Thanks!!

-Libellula
libellula

Post by libellula »

Just a dumb question..

I'm guessing that sugar-less chewing gum is banned because you end up swalloing the crap that's in it right? I'm just asking 'cause I love chewing gum; also, eating loads of fruit and not so much water can have a bad effect on one's breath.. I've known some people who have that problem, and I wouldn't want to end up that way too.. :lol:

-Libellula
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think the things that could cause 'bad' breath for a little while are egg yolks, not fruits. Or rotting animal protein, if it's not cleaned away.

Don't know about chewing gum. :?