Hormone recovery

Challenges and trouble-shooting
MariaLinn
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Hormone recovery

Post by MariaLinn »

Hey!
Ok I wasnt quite sure where to place this question :) But ill give it a try here. Kindof relates to another tread of mine but was afraid this would go unnoticed if i placed it there. Sorry.

I know this diet is the very best for the hormone balance and that makes it seem really uncomfortable and unecesary to continue taking my special birthcontrol pills (Diane) with lots estrogens in them. They didnt work for my acne, wich was the main purpose for them, so apparantly I didnt have a hormone imbalance before start taking them, wich my doctor didnt even want to test beforehand. Wierd. So im getting more and more certain I want to quit them altogether now. But when you have supplied the body with this high amount of estrogen and anti androgens from a pill the body naturally turns down its own production of such hormones so when i go off them there will be an adjustment period for some months(?) or so before the body gets its own estrogen production upp to speed again. This is what ive red and what the doctor has told me. This will result in alot of hairloss and acne (+ scalp acne wich means even more hairloss). But i wonder how severe theese effects will be on me since im on this diet as well. Would you care to guess?

Is there any posibility that this diet is so good at balancing hormones that there will be (nearly)no bad sideeffects at all? Ive been on this pill for a year now and im only in my twenties so i guess that speaks for a good recovery too. And also im thinking maybe eating much more yolks is a good way to help the body get its own estrogen back on track faster again?

And is there any more specific facts on how long theese kind of adjustment takes? Every doctor ive spoken too just says different things. Well maybe its that individual.

Thanks! :)
RRM
Administrator

Re: Hormone recovery

Post by RRM »

MariaLinn wrote:... my special birthcontrol pills (Diane) with lots estrogens in them. They didnt work for my acne, wich was the main purpose for them, so apparantly I didnt have a hormone imbalance before start taking them
You might have.
Solely because this pill didnt correct a possible hormone imbalance doesnt mean there wasnt one. We simply dont know.
when you have supplied the body with this high amount of estrogen and anti androgens from a pill the body naturally turns down its own production of such hormones so when i go off them there will be an adjustment period for some months(?)
That may be the case, indeed, but you have to go off them some day, so better sooner than later.
This will result in alot of hairloss and acne
MAY. Or may not, at all.
i wonder how severe theese effects will be on me since im on this diet as well. Would you care to guess?
the more strict your diet is, the less severe these effects will be. Maybe even no effects whatsoever. Its just guessing.
Is there any posibility that this diet is so good at balancing hormones that there will be (nearly)no bad sideeffects at all?
you will need to take in plenty of egg yolks, so that the body can react as accurate as possible.
Ive been on this pill for a year now and im only in my twenties so i guess that speaks for a good recovery too.
Yes.
1) you are young (quick recovery)
2) a year is not much

And also im thinking maybe eating much more yolks is a good way to help the body get its own estrogen back on track faster again?
And is there any more specific facts on how long theese kind of adjustment takes? Every doctor ive spoken too just says different things. Well maybe its that individual.
Exactly.
MariaLinn

Post by MariaLinn »

RRM wrote:
You might have.
Solely because this pill didnt correct a possible hormone imbalance doesnt mean there wasnt one. We simply dont know.
Ah, I thought that hormone imbalance could not be the case because I didnt have any other symptoms like loss of periods etc plus that my gyn didnt seem all that experienced (But maybe acne counts as such a symptom...)
RRM wrote:That may be the case, indeed, but you have to go off them some day, so better sooner than later.
You are right
Plus all the possible sideeffects of them; highly increased risks of bloodclogs and breastcancer. (More dangerous then accutane according to my dermatologist and gyn.)
RRM wrote:MAY. Or may not, at all.
Ive been thinking about this. Do you think there is a possibility that the haiross sideeffect is just a risk for females with male pattern baldness genes? Since they are the ones who loose hair due to menopause (when testosteron are elevated compared to estrogen levels) To me that seems logical. Or maybe its just one of my many wishful thinkings again, heh.

But on the other hand my mother did loose hair after she gave birth (due to the temporary hormonal imbalance(?)) and she doesnt have the MPB genes, hm.
RRM wrote:the more strict your diet is, the less severe these effects will be. Maybe even no effects whatsoever. Its just guessing.
you will need to take in plenty of egg yolks, so that the body can react as accurate as possible.
Well that guess sounds wonderful to me if its true. Ill do so and hope for the best.
RRM wrote:Yes.
1) you are young (quick recovery)
2) a year is not much
Thanks very much for easing my worries about this.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MariaLinn wrote:Ah, I thought that hormone imbalance could not be the case because I didnt have any other symptoms like loss of periods etc
An imbalance does not have to result in loss of period.
Do you think there is a possibility that the haiross sideeffect is just a risk for females with male pattern baldness genes?
I dont know. Some loose hair, some dont. I dont know about a 100% relationship with MPB genes.
MariaLinn

Post by MariaLinn »

Thank you RRM, this made me a lil bit wiser :)