how to combine fruit, yolks, fat

Challenges and trouble-shooting
sabie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

how to combine fruit, yolks, fat

Post by sabie »

If I eat two small bowls of fruit (let's say some kiwi, orange, pineappple and banana) with a yolk stirred into each and then have two tablespoons of olive oil is this enough oil? I have started breaking out in acne since starting this way of eating so I'm trying to see if I am doing something very wrong. I have not broken out like this for years so I know it must be related plus I know it takes time to get t his right. Thanks! If I can figure out how to keep my blood sugar balanced it will be the first time in my life.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Two tablespoons per bowl or one each? You can't easily eat too much oil, so imagine it's like a dressing, and don't be shy... ;)
sabie

Post by sabie »

Oscar wrote:so imagine it's like a dressing, and don't be shy... ;)
haha, I never was one for goopy salad dressing. I meant one tablespoon each, so I could easily increase that? I've been having 2 tablespoons for a half a fruit, let's say an orange (until I have money for a juice extractor) and putting at least 4/5 tablespoons on a tomato/avocado combo. I guess I need to figure out my ratio. Sigh. Not my strong suit. Thanks Oscar
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

sabie wrote: I guess I need to figure out my ratio. Sigh. Not my strong suit.
Yeah, I'm sorry. You'll get there though. It's not microscopically precise, so don't worry. :)
Gavriel

Post by Gavriel »

I am afraid you might be breaking out becasue of the fruits oyu combine with fat and yolks...

Why dont you try eating the kiwi and pineapple first...

then the bannana

wait 5 minutes or so to let it bubble down just a bit

then have the orange with Olive Oil and the yolks.

I personally suffer when mixing Olive Oil with fruits.
So in my (personal) case, I would have the fruits, then zip (out of the bottle) olive oil until I feel balanced.
Then when everything is good, I'd have the Yolks pure (gathered into a little bowl and eaten by spoon).

Another 100% secure way is:
have your fruits/fruits salad/s
Then have avocado (with or w/out tomatoes) with yolks and some Olive Oil.

You can have a bit less Olive Oil when taking the Yolks and "compensate" when you eat only frutis and Olive oil.

My parents, are separatists in lama style and eat everythign seperately.
Fruits
then always 15 minutes break then Olive oil
and completely seperate yolks or fish/meat(with some lemon)

just my two pennies...
sabie

Post by sabie »

ah, Gavriel and Oscar, thank you.
Gavriel, I posted another query on this a few minutes ago before I saw this reply. I did a search but wrong key words I guess. What you have said makes sense for me to try for now at least, just to see. Nothing about this is "difficult" as I was so close (but yet so far) already. I'm sure my tummy is speaking to me by all this upset. So, I will eat things on their own. Lateral eating! :lol: I hope to try nuts again in a few days if my skin seems to be calm, it would be great to have them included again. I am going to try one nut at a time to see if my skin reacts. I was eating nuts all the time before but always shelled. In spite of all this, amazing things are happening. I have an eating disorder (not nervosa) but the last 4/5 days I have been able to at first resist and now just don't really even feel like indulging in my regular bad habits. I also notice (as someone who was always sensitive to smells, noise etc.) that my senses are getting even sharper which is both a blessing and a curse. I read in the old forums that this happens and I also feel there are a couple of bad habits I will drop as they just don't have the same appeal. All in 10 days! (of course, I have been eating 80 % raw food for a few years so maybe that helped). I even believe it was divine intervention that brought me to WAI's site as I spend all my time on computers in my job as a webmaster and although I'm a researcher I don't do much personal research now as I am don't want to be on the computer 24/7. Very bad for you.