Can't budge from square one!

Challenges and trouble-shooting
jinny
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Can't budge from square one!

Post by jinny »

I tried the Wai Diet for about a month, 2 weeks of which were 100%. In that time, I noticed a huge difference in my facial appearance. For big social occasions, I'd let go of the Wai Diet; however, every blasted time I've tried to get going on it again, I wind up indulging in the most random non-Wai foods. :oops:

I've been attempting to start Wai for about one month and I've never been so frustrated! :evil: I feel the first time around was much easier--just haven't got a clue what's holding me back now! Though my eating habits are strict enough as they are (very selective vegetarian, no hydrogenated foods, no msg, no high fructose corn syrup, etc), perhaps the extra Wai modifications could be decreasing my motivation? Still, clear skin should be excellent motivation in and of itself! Also, I live with my younger sister who eats the complete opposite of me, and I've noticed that, when I'm following Wai, I never crave non-Wai food unless my sister is lurking around in the kitchen.

What can I do? The problem is that when I'm not following the diet, I can see the difference in the mirror--and I don't like it. :cry: I'm sure others have had similar problems--any ideas on how to tackle these issues so that I might finally budge from day one on Wai?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Can't budge from square one!

Post by RRM »

jinny wrote:I feel the first time around was much easier--just haven't got a clue what's holding me back now! Though my eating habits are strict enough as they are (very selective vegetarian,...
You have given the answer to yourself.
Your emotional stability is essential to be able to maintain a strict diet like this. Even more so because in this diet there is no reward from opioid peptides and beta-carbolines that are still abundantly present ina strict (non-raw) vegetarian diet. And its the animal food that gives you that emotional stability and stamina, because of the cholesterol (serotonin activation) and also because of specific essential nutrients (iron, B12, omega 3 fats).

Simply put: your body wants what it needs, and kinda rebels to get you to different eating habits.
Sure you can go back to sedating your body (cooked vega), but you can also chose to give your body what it needs (B12, cholesterol, all the omega 3 fats). Then you will see it is not that hard at all.