Darn cellulite!

Challenges and trouble-shooting
sula58
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by sula58 »

LOL, Oscar! You are a sick, sick man. :D

But seriously: no problem, I'll totally bring the chickens.
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

No, Oscar, don't worry - you haven't been on the Wai diet your entire life, so your brains are probably mostly made up of "dirty" cholesterol! :twisted: :lol: Haha, J/k! I've been looking at islands on the privateislandsonline.com site and dreaming! ;) How fun! :D

~Amber
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Oh good, phew! Could see the headlines: "Young looking man's brains eaten by ravenous quasi-fruitarians looking for cholesterol"... ;)
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Oscar wrote:Oh good, phew! Could see the headlines: "Young looking man's brains eaten by ravenous quasi-fruitarians looking for cholesterol"... ;)
:shock: LOL! :lol:
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

HAHAHAHA! You guys make me laugh.

Seriously, private island or not, I am in such a good mood because of this diet! It feels like I've never been happier in my whole life. I can just 'flow' with everything in life and not be submerged.

By the way, if you guys wanna come with me, I'm going to EcoForest in Malaga, Spain, next May (i.e. summer 2007). I'll be there for a few weeks, eating fruit with everyone and 'sneaking' my egg yolks in on the side (the EcoForest community is strictly fruitarian...). It's a pretty stunning place, actually it's an orange grove so it's close to perfect for Wai-ers like us... Anyone wanna come with me?

(Look here: http://www.ecoforest.org/)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

2007 is still a looong way away, but I'll certainly keep it in mind. :)
Though vegan-fruitarians could be very scary... ;) And no raw fish! :?
sher

Post by sher »

I love the positive attitudes, that's great! Especially the island 8) thing! It would be so nice if I had a group of wai people to eat with everyday. You know this reminds me in some wierd way of an AA meeting.
Hello, my name is ____ and I formerly ate cooked food. But I guess that just goes to show how addictive food is.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Sher! (applause) ;)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

:lol: This thread is so funny! :lol:
Well count me in on the Island thing!

I know what you mean about the social thing...Going out to eat seems to be the main issue for me as Japanese restaurants can be expensive for others eating a full meal! On the other hand, in Holland all cafes serve fresh sqeezed OJ, so I just need to have my shot bottle of OO handy. This by the way is always a great icebreaker as far as introducing myself and the diet to people I don't know: I carry my OO in a small (airplane sample size) Vodka bottle...So I pass on the beer and wine, drink OJ but then I sip Vodka directly from the bottle! People are shocked (also by the color of the vodka) and then I start my story! It works!
My friends know about the diet and except it. This is great. My parents however ask all kinds of silly questions and I didn't manage to stay 100% during my last visit there at Christmas.
The strangest thing now is that it's my birthday on the 15th and it will be the first one without a real cake! :cry: I'm having friends over...I'm making the raw dishes (salads) and they are bringing the cooked stuff. It works! 8)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ouch, my jaw really hurts...
Only after it started hurting I realized that I must have had a constant grin on my face while reading this thread...
thanks a billion :x
ouch...
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Hehehehehe, very very glad to hear that you were so amused and delighted, RRM! I guess this is just a happy-diet, eh? Better than taking happy tablets... :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You're welcome a billion! Image