IBS with constipation

Challenges and trouble-shooting
CHLOE
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

IBS with constipation

Post by CHLOE »

Hello. I am just loving the results of this diet so far. I have IBS with constipation and this has worked wonders. I just have a question re: mixing 'breakfast' with coffee, because that is the one thing I can't give up. This morning I had pineapple and banana with coffee, sugar and cream (i know).
for lunch i'll have tomatoes/cucumbers/avocado with oil and balsamic vinegar (i know).
for dinner sashimi.

is the fact that i'm drinking coffee with cream and eating vinegar a huge problem? thanks so much!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

For someone with IBS, coffee may pose a problem,
but if your stool is 'stable' currently,
it obviously isnt.
So, just keep monitoring the situation.
Vinegar (as a 'dressing') is ok.
CHLOE

thank you!

Post by CHLOE »

i appreciate your prompt response. I also want to mention that when i happen to eat the yolks, i just pop it down in the sac with some water, like a pill.. it's the only way i can do it. the sac doesn't pose any problems, right? also could you give me an example of 'bad' food combining? i just want to make sure i'm not doing it. thank you!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

What do you eat between breakfast, lunch and dinner?
CHLOE

well..

Post by CHLOE »

today i messed up and i'm so mad at myself. this morning i had pineapple and banana with coffee then for lunch i had the cucumber/tomato/avocado/olive oil/vinegar...then i was supposed to get sashimi but ended up having a TUNA FISH SANDWICH w/mayo on rye bread w/lettuce!! then i had some !!organic!! cheeto type things. I'm so mad right now. It's crazy because since i haven't had salt or spice in a while the salt is killing me. it tastes so much saltier than i remembered. in between meals i will snack on brazil nuts but it's getting really boring. any suggestions? sometimes if i have a sweet tooth i will eat a bit of raw honey.

btw, i LOVE THIS site and this diet and all the work that you do to help people. this is the first 'diet' that's actually made real sense to me.
CHLOE

sick

Post by CHLOE »

and i'm starting to feel sick now after eating that garbage. :( :oops:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You could snack on (dried/juiced) fruit as well. 'Boring' probably means that your body wants addictive substances. Make sure you get enough energy and spread it out over as many snacks/meals as you can. Cravings are the worst when you're hungry.